I intorduce Cho Kyuhyun

54, 14, 1: 54 Tributes, 14 Districts, 1 Deadly Arena

Hello again! Ugh i'm in a slump with writing lately but I think i'm going to get out of it soon because of the week off of school I have ^^ my agenda is to write. Period. Well just subscribe and comment im kind of sad for the lack of commments well just enjoy the story. Short short update but next we will meet all the tributes and find out whos allies with who and who will be targeted as threats~

 

Seohae POV-
        I was basically blinded when we all stepped out of the train to be greeted by the people of District fourteen.
"Smiles smiles." Eunbi hissed threw her teeth.
        I smiled as big as I could and tried not to be blinded by the light the cameras produced. If not for Donghae I would have not moved a foot but he gently guided me down the red carpet they had laid out for us.
"These are our first two district four tributes folks! Lee Donghae and Jung Seohae!" the load speakers boomed, making me jump a little.
        Donghae and I stopped for a second to pose for the cameras and waved so much I thought my hand was going to fall off.
"You ok?" Donghae asked me threw his smile, it never faltering.
"Yeah I’m fine it's just the cameras are too bright." I said.
"Oh folks we have a surprise! I see the district three train pulling up!" I heard the announcer say and we all turned around to watch the train pull up. Their names were drowned out by the crowd's screams.
        The tributes from three walked out one at a time and soon found themselves with us.
"Walk with him!" Eunbi said and ripped me from Donghae and pushed me in the direction of one of the district's boys. He had slightly curly hair and a permanent smirk on his face. He looks surprised when I fell into his chest and steadied me. Stupid heels make me unbalanced. I’m used to worn tennis shoes or bare feet.
"Walk with her." the boy's adviser said, interrupting my curse on high heels. The boy held out his arm for and I took it.
        He was different then walking with Donghae. Donghae was very gentle and caring but he just kind of dragged me after him and never met my eyes. I look back to see Gracie walking with the other three boy, talking animatedly with him. She just loved the attention which made me feel a little better. Soon we all made it into the training center and away from the flashes and screams. But as soon as I walked into the building I found myself being pushed into a butler holding drinks and my front being drenched. Not what I expected...
"YAH! Cho Kyuhyun!" Eunbi said and went to my left.
"Cho Kyuhyun!" I'm guessing the guy I walked with was named Kyuhyun because his supervisor was now yelling at him and asking why he wanted me on the floor.
"Are you ok?" Donghae asked when he held out his hand to help me up. I took it and stud up. My pretty(co)...dress now had a huge water stain on it and my long, brown hair was becoming sticky from the liquid.
"Here," Donghae took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders when he saw me shiver. I wasn't that cold though, I was mad at the boy for pushing me over for no reason!
"Seohae go get dried off while we talk to Mr. Cho for a minute." Soohyun said and motioned for Ren to come with me.
        I walked to the closest bathroom with the small blonde.
"That boy Donghae seems to like being with you." he said timidly.
"Why do you say that?" Why must my voice squeak?
"Just the way he looks at you and how he always tries to take care of you."
        This little kid now had my brain thinking. Katniss and Peeta got out of the games together...NO!!! Heck No! Jung Seohae I forbid you to think these thoughts. No. Donghae is your competition. If Grace is to get out of the Hunger Games alive you have to k-. My brain refused to finish that sentence. I just meet the guy and I already can't imagine him dying.
"It's ok to say you care for the boy." Ren said and opened the women's bathroom door and stepped in.
"Uh...Ren...this is the girl's room..."
"As a stylist I can be in here and it not be bad." he said and motioned for me to sit on the counter they had in there. “Plus I am pretty enough to be a girl~.”

            I knew we were not in district four anymore just by the sheer size of the bathroom. It had about twenty stalls that held porcelain, brand new looking toilets. Even the people looked different. Some walked out with hair of all colors of the rainbow and strange colored marks that covered their skin. I felt dull next to them until one squealed and ran to me.
"Youroneofthegirlsfromdistrictfour!!!!" she grabbed my hand and yelled.
"Uhh...yeah." I said and she brought me into a bone crushing hug.
"OH~~~ I hope you do well girly! I'm rooting for you and your sister!" she shook my hand very very fast and then left.

            I laid out Donghae’s jacket on the sink so I wouldn’t get it dirty.
"Seems like someone’s popular already." Ren laughed and handed me a wet towel to wash my front.
"Turn around so I can get to your hair." He stated picking the knots from my hair from the drink.
"Why did Kyuhyun do this?" I asked rubbing the stains out of the dress.

“Just to fluster you and embarrass you in front of the whole district. It’s a strategy,”

“Yeah well it’s working,” I pouted out my lip a little.

“Don’t do that when Donghae’s around or he will just attack you with that amount of cuteness,” he hit my head with the comb for extra emphasis.

“Yah….” More pouting.

“You care for him and he cares for you, there is nothing wrong with that you just have to accept that you two might die in those games but it doesn’t mean you guys can’t be allies.”  

            Allies….those would be hard to make. Mostly what happens is the ones with the higher training scores get together in a big group in the games. They could range anywhere from district one or district fourteen they just had to be strong or fast or just useful to the group somehow. The first year the youngest and the oldest tributes got together because the oldest could fight and the youngest could gather food. There was a balance in their little “friendship” until the games got serious and only a few tributes were left living. So one night the child gave the older a poisonous berry in his dinner and killed him instantly leaving the child defenseless and easy prey for the other tributes. But if I got Donghae as an ally I might not die at the cornucopia and live long enough to make sure Grace is safe.

“Seohae~,” Ren waved his hand in front of my face “I know his face is dreamy but snap out of it.”

“Oh, sorry I was just thinking a lit-“A girl walked into the bathroom stunting my speech.

“Do me a favor and leave my presence so I can fix my hair in peace.” She shooed us away from the mirror and twirled her hand in her slightly golden hair.

“Come,” Ren pulled on my wrist lightly and lead me away.