Arrival

54, 14, 1: 54 Tributes, 14 Districts, 1 Deadly Arena

Another chapter. I know it's hard but can people please comment :( well actually it's not that hard.........anyway I will get into the training and the games soon so bear with these boring updates I promise the newt will be witty and hopefully entertaining

 

The whole train ride went by in a blur, in the mornings I would wake up and go down for breakfast, then wander the halls or talk with Gracie, eat enormous amounts of food for dinner and go back to sleep. My schedule was becoming robotic and repetitive but that would all change when I got to district fourteen.
"Enjoy this down time while you can," Soohyun had said. "Once we get to district fourteen you become an instant star. The cameras monitor your every move from that point on." even in the games they watch your every move and it was only if you died would it all stop but, he didn't want to say that. That day was today and my normal schedule was harshly crumbled by Eunbi’s drill sergeant voice echoing through the halls.
"Sonehae! Grace, Donghae, Suho! Get up! The train will arrive in fourteen in exactly one hour! Get up!" she knocked on my door and burst in. "Sonehae!" she ripped the covers off of me and turned my light on.
"My name is Seohae." I crocked and opened my eyes to the blinding light.
"Just get up." she rushed out of my room and down the hall.
        I dragged myself out of the comfy bed and looked over at the clothes they had laid out for me......are they kidding me? A bright pink dress that cut off right at mid thigh. It had ruffles on one shoulder and a sweet heart neckline. Never have I worn something this bright...or revealing (never been kissed eighteen year old remember?).
"Is this Seohae's room?" a boy walked in just as I had taken off my shirt. Naturally I screamed and grabbed my shirt and stuffed it in front of my chest.
"Omo! Mianhae minhae." he bowed many times while I shielded my body from his closed eyes.
"Who are you?" I took in his features. He had bright blonde hair that was tied in a ponytail except for his bangs that hid puppy dog, brown eyes. He didn't look much older than sixteen.
"Uh Ren, they told me to come and get you ready for when we arrive in fourteen." his face had a huge blush hiding his pale skin.
"They don’t think I can get dressed by myself?"
"I guess," he giggled, his face finally returning to normal and he started picking up a comb and brush. "You can put your shirt on..." he turned around so I could. Most people in the capital wouldn't care since they all walk around half anyway but this kid is different. Plus why is he so young and working for fourteen's Hunger games?
"So Ren how old are you?" he brought the brush threw my matted brown hair.
"Sixteen Noona." I was right, not old at all.
"And you’re a stylist...?"
"Yeah, does it bother you that I’m so young?" the brush running threw my hair was starting to lull me to sleep.

"No!" I said a little too quickly and snapped out of my daze. I was going to be in the Hunger Games in less than a week and I had a sister to protect. I can’t let my guard down on anything.

"Noona it's fine I know I'm young to be working in the hunger games but you should know my father is the head of the games." ah that’s how he got the job. So this little kid was the son of the game’s master Choi Shinjoon. He hurried and finished my hair after that. He pulled it into a side pony tail and put a white bow in it.
"You can put your dress on now," he went to stand outside the door and only came back in when I was dressed. This dress was shorter than I thought, it only came down to my upper thigh and I felt like I was constantly pulling it down.
"Stop.” He smacked my hands away from my dress. “You look great." Ren said and tucked my lose hair behind my ear. "Noona will be great." he smiled at me and led me outside.
"Unnie!" Gracie cam bouncing over in a green sun dress with a white bow in her hair, the same one as mine. "You look pretty!"
"Thank you Gracie," my sentence was cut short when Eunbi and Soohyun walked in escorting Donghae, Suho and there trail of stylists. Both boys had one a sticking tuxedo. The only differences were that Donghae had a green bowtie and Suho had a pink tie, both looked amazing.
"Ok so when we get to the capital there will be cameras and fans waiting to see all of you. You walk out of the train and walk along a platform and into the awaiting car. You must all keep your smiles and wave to them." Soohyun said. “Make them like you.”

“You two look great,” Donghae said to Gracie and I while his stylist fixed his bowtie and hair.

“You too.” I smiled.
"You will walk out in pairs. Donghae and Seohae first since they are the two oldest male and female followed by Grace and Suho, then Soohyun and I and finally the stylists. So Donghae you stand here." Eunbi moved Donghae to my right side. "Move closer," she squished us together and slid my arm threw Donghae's. "There be a gentleman and a lady." satisfied she moved to Grace and Suho and made them do the same and finally slithered her arm into Soohyun's.
"Keep your warmest smile on." Soohyun said as the train doors opened and flashes blinded my vision.

Eunhyuk's POV-
"Eunhyuk you really should be watching the monitors to watch your competition." Sehun told me from his spot next to Minzy and Hyohyeon on the couch in the lounge of the twelfth floor in the game's building. They rebuilt this building from when it had been destroyed in the attack on the capital all those years ago but kept the same layout.
"Which district is it?" I asked lazily from my chair as far away from everyone as possible.
"District four." Minzy answered.
        I leaned around to see the first two tributes come out. One was a boy with messy brown hair and on his arm was a girl in a pink dress with small dimples. She would be a beautiful wife to someone someday if she wasn’t at the hands of the games.
"These are our first two district four tributes folks! Lee Donghae and Jung Seohae!" the announcer said and the two smiled and waved. The next two tributes came out and they were introduced as Jung Grace, Seohae's younger sister and Kim Suho.
"That's the second pair of sisters we've seen this year," our trainer Kyungjin said. "There is also Jung Jessica and Jung Krystal in district one and now these two from district four."
"Plus there was that couple from district eight," Hyohyean said.
“Omo! That is so sad." Minzy said.
        I went back to watching the paint chip off the wall.
"Oh folks we have a surprise! I see the district three train pulling up!" the tributes from district four stopped and watched the train pull into the station as theirs pulled away. The tributes from three came out one at a time. First a boy named Kyuhyun then a girl with short hair named Amber, a boy named Chen and finally a girl named Sohyun. The two districts meet and all walked together. The girls from district four got on the arms of boys from district three and vise versa. They all walked in together and disappeared from the camera men's grasp when they were safely inside the games center.
"Well now almost all of the districts are here and we can all start training once they are." Kyungjin said.
"How long do we train?"
"We train for two days and after that you all will be interviewed which will be twice as long as normal because of how many of you there are and then after that you have one free day to get ready for the games and then you are put into the games and it's all up to you guess how long it takes after that. The games could last a few days or weeks."
"I plan to make it go very fast," Sehun said with a smirk.
"I wish it would never start." Minzy said and held back her tears.

 

Yes that is Ren from Nu'est ;)