chapter four ▼

A Forgotten World: Saviors

▬▬▬▬▬▬
chapter four ► like, quality over quantity?

» Junghye's POV

I shook my wet hair and ran above my cloth.

Minzy told us, she and Tao went to my and Sudae's house with the help of halmeoni and Tao's wushu power and got our clothes out of our rooms.

Minzy explained Tao has wushu powers that can stop time and so they had plenty of time packing our stuff, bringing them here.

I took the elevator to the living room, seeing Minzy phoning with someone desperately and Sudae half watching TV, half listening to Minzy's conversation.

I sat down next to her. "What's going on with Minzy ah?"

"Someone called and Minzy told him, she'd call back. After she called another person, talking for ten minutes, she called the man, I think, back. And now she's fizzing around because of something."

"Urgh, that thing seems ugly. She's talking nonstop." I stated and sighed, standing up.

"I called him! Yeah! He can't! He's on the other side...not this side, dude!...On the other side of Pang!...Hmm, yeah! But it's not really that problem though." she paused a long time, "No...and that's what I'm talking about...Yeah, yeah! This is it!...And then call them and of course Jasko...he wouldn't. I slap him...just kidding! Okay, see you! Or I'll call you when I get more information!...Ahuh...Mmhm, yeah. Bye!" Minzy hung up and groaned, pulling her hair angrily. "Why right now?!"

"Minzy ah? What happened?" I asked quickly and she faced me. "Problems have occurred. Many good men from CLF are all around the world and right now we have problems in the north and nobody seems in the nearby for doing the jobs. We, so Jay and I, are calling around to see if we find some agents or other fighting men to stop the ruckus over there."

"Did something happen you call this bad thing like arresting innocent people or...?" Sudae joined and Minzy shrugged, shaking her head. "I only got the information. But if they are calling, this can't be anything good. And the bad ones, who ever they are, are coming closer and almost know about CLF. We can't let that pass and fight them."

We nodded and suddenly her phone started to ring again. 

"AND?!" she screamed into the poor phone and the person on the other line shouted back, I supposed.

She looked at us and nodded. "Yeah, they are...huh?...Oh yeah. Y-yeah! I know! Wait, I got this!...Yes, just a second!"

Minzy looked at us hurriedly. "Listen, take your stuff and go to the storage again, go to Joon, not to Jay, Kikwang must be there too."

She shortly listened to her phone before turning to us. "Alright...Yeah, I did...Sudae? Junghye? Do you have something where you can save something? Like a phone or so?...Best would be with a big touch screen."

I tapped my chin until I got an idea. "Yeah, I have! My iPod! Do you think it's good?"

Sudae nodded and Minzy mouthed me to get it, so I did.

I came back with the charger cable too, just in case, and Minzy nodded, busy typing into something else. "Yeah, thank you! And I know you just came from the boys, but you have to go back."

We nodded unsurely and left the house with our stuff we got when I was getting my iPod too.

 

Sudae and I arrived there quickly.  Joon just ended a call and I asked carefully. "Do you need to phone more?"

"No, I just called Tao quickly, coming over here."

I bit my lip and he led us into the gray odd room for training. The yellow mattresses still laid there from the training we got here just one and a half hour ago. 

"What's the actual matter? Minzy just told us there are problems."

"Sorry, it's kind of secret...just about fighting and the evil."

"Evil?" Sudae questioned and he eagerly shook his head while stretching out his hand, getting a short stab. "Of course, everywhere somewhere doesn't approve of what another one says so they make their own rules. Bad rules...Here, these are energy stabs. Good for fighting. Learn to deal with them, everyone in CLF can do that."

"GEGE I'M HERE!" Tao panted and stunned his hands on his knees, looking down.

"Tao, did you...?"

"The ing gate didn't work, however, running until here is no fun..." Tao glanced up for a second, "Oh, mei mei and jie jie are here. Hi girls!"

"Ehm hi." we said awkwardly in chorus and Tao held his back while wincing in pain.

"Tao? You ran this entire way?...You're aware of the fact that you could just have stopped time and walk here like in two hours, right?..........Right?"

"Shush, I'm thinking." Tao put his hands to his lips and thought deeply.

"Tao, seriously. You're so dumb and childish somet- OUWH! HITTING YOUR HYUNG HURTS, MAN!"

"What?! He just stands there?!" I panicked and Joon rubbed his arm with fear. "Tao just used his power to hurt people. INNOCENT PEOPLE!"

"YOU'RE NOT INNOCENT! YOU CALLED ME CHILDISH AND DUMB!" Tao shouted back and Joon held up his hands. "BECAUSE YOU ARE! And woah, don't you dare to hit your tutor."

"Tutor? Who's the master of wushu, mister?"

"Am not but you came to me, okay! You didn't plan CLF with other persons, you just-"

"Oh god! Stop bickering! You're worse than Minzy and Tao together!" I held my ears and they looked at us.

"I really want to hit you just by saying I'm worse than Minzy when it comes to bickering...this is unkind, girl." Joon stamped with his feet lightly and I hid behind Sudae. "Just stating the truth!"

"Good afternoon, guys!~ Ladies!~" Kikwang popped in and bowed to us lightly.

"Make them not kill me!" I pointed to Tao and Joon and Kikwang shook his head slowly. "These bicker-heads...Don't listen to them...So, Keilan called me. Tell me now."

"Case 47CD." Tao touched his chin, while pulling out his wushu stuff.

"Really?! Minzy had wanted to call me too, Keilan said, but, yeah~ and-" A beeping sound came from the back of Kikwang's pants. "Wait a second..." He picked up his phone and started talking quickly.

He signalized Joon and Tao to go to us and they did so.

"Who's it this time?" Sudae tried to listen but I pulled her back.

"I don't know, but it seems to be Minzy or nai nai." Tao stated nodding and Joon led us to a little room we hadn't seen until now. "This is one of the most unused rooms. We...yeah, rarely use it. We train hard but it's short-time."

"Like, quality over quantity?" I asked and he pointed at me. "Exactly. Like this buddy here," Joon laid his arm around a sack like he'd do it with a friend, "is good if you have to fight against a chubby and strong person. The red dots are areas where it would be best to hit your enemy. All over this room are things like that. Do you see these mattresses and the large and wide ladder? This is for stuff like, how to climb the fastest and fight best while you're not on solid ground. I can show you professional basics from all of them."

Right then, Kikwang entered with speed under his soles.

"Guys. Talk. Now."

We wanted to join but Tao held me back. "Jie jie? Mei mei? Just stay here, we'll tell you."

With that, they disappeared. We sighed at the same time and waited for about 5 minutes when they suddenly came back. Tao pulled me over to some stuff while Joon and Kikwang dragged Sudae along the little hall.

 

After three hours, we got back home, totally exhausted.

"Never...ever...again..." I fell flat on the floor.

On the floor I tell you.

Sudae bluntly leaned back, sliding down the door she just closed. "Minzy...what did you do to us?..."

"It was on purpose." "W-what?!" my eyes widened at her sentence and she just chuckled, giving me my iPod back.

"That iPod is really good for saving stuff, thanks you offered it. And now, go washing and come back down into halmeoni's room! I have to tell you guys something."

We nodded skeptically but did what she wanted.


stand up again author notes   GUYS~ 4TH CHAPTER~
 comment, tell me,
 how's mah ? :D
 no but srsly, i feel lonely but HIIIIII TO THE NEW SUBBIES ;DD
 whatebur, half a cliffie? alrdy on the next, it will be shorter (: (i mean, waiting will be shorter.....)
 i think you guys can tell what will happen . .
 btw, i didn't know which title to take, so ~ AH WELL COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, IT MAKES MY DAY ♥