UPDATE!

In Her Defense

So I totally spaced out on ALL my fics since January :(

 

I promised the Milk finale and never gave up the goods. I eth.

But not entirely, because it will be posted right after this A/N!

 

Meanwhile, my 0.02$ about the recent goings-on about MISSTER and how I keep predicting things about them that actually seem to happen in real life. Really..........I...still...freak myself right out....about these weird MISSTER prophet abilities somehow bestowed upon me *shudder*.

It's scary how accurate I sometimes am with the details in my MISSTERfics. I write stuff, and later find out the so-called fictitious things I've described have actuallly happened to the real members of the group.

 

This fic is timely, in that the last chapter I posted was about Chris and her unwillingness to speak to Jin. A day before I posted that chapter, a note went up on Misster's website (in real life) stating formally that the group has not disbanded. The note claimed the group will definitely come back, but that the members are in school or working on other projects right now. There might be a lineup change, is all they said. However, as soon as the message was posted, fans rabidly started asking even more questions than they had before. Apparently, now Chris has quit the group. Or has she not quit the group but simply admitted the band has indeed disbanded, regardless what the latest update claimed? Who's telling the truth? What sort of lies have been spread either by the fans or by the various members of Misster or their entourage? The reason supposedly shared for Chris leaving, or shall we say, the group disbanding............is difference of artistic wishes. Typical story about band members in conflict for one reason or another, right? Maybe. Artistic differences. Maybe. How much of what I've written in this fic is true, then? Maybe Chris really won't speak to Jin. Maybe Chiao really does want to stare daggers into the back of Tristan's head. Maybe Milk is....

Oh wait...

Milk is the next and final chapter. Let me not give away a spoiler :P

Stay tuned - final chapter is coming up!