I WANT TO SPEND REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

 

  Promise is human made.  

  Human is far from perfect.  

  So it could be broken, eventually.  

 

CHAPTER 6

 

 

         Tonight Yuri was going to stay overnight at Jessica’s house. Jessica asked her to stay since she’s home alone for few next days. Her parents were going abroad for business trip; while her sister had study tour with her classes. Yuri was pleasure receiving the invitation; one side she indeed worried finding Jessica’s alone in such a big house; in other side, as time went by she felt so bonded with her. She never thought to leave Jessica even for a second. They weren’t able to be apart.

       Yuri just finished her showering session when she found her cell-phone buzzed. Jessica was lying on her bed and stole a glimpse on her when she hung up the call.

       “Yoboseyo, Oppa,” Yuri greeted cheerfully and hastily left the room. Jessica frowned and found herself felt uneasy.

 

Who’s that? Oppa? Why she sounded very cheerful? I really didn’t like it. (Jessica POV)

 

       Yuri was back to the room not long after that. She jumped into the bed and was about to give Jessica a playful peck when suddenly Jessica pulled away. Yuri was startled and seemed dumbfounded finding her odd action.

       “What happens?” Yuri asked in puzzled look.

       “Nothing. Not in the mood,” she replied briefly.

       “Aigooo,” she said. “How could it be? Few minutes ago you still cuddle at me,” she tried to break the ice and teach Jessica’s chin gently to face her. Jessica folded her arms in front of her chest.

        “Tell me what, my girl,” she persuaded. “You know I hate to see you mad or sad,” she said gently. And it melted Jessica’s heart.

       “Who’s Oppa?” she asked indignantly and suddenly Yuri burst into laughter. Jessica’s eyes popped up in shock. Is my lover going insane? I was upset and she’s laughing?

       Jessica just pushed away Yuri to keep the distance and she crossed her arms again. Yuri was back to get approach to her; sitting on her knee in front of Jessica.

       “I have no idea you’re so dreadful when you’re jealous.”

       “I’m not,” Jessica retorted; defending her dignity.

       “Ah come on,” Yuri and tried to unfold her arms gently.

       Initially Jessica persisted to fold her arms; but at the end she knew, her body was going to betray her. She couldn’t resist Yuri’s touch. She knew that. So finally she unfolded her arms and let Yuri put her into her hug again. But she still turned down her lips; expressing her madness.

       “It’s my brother, Baby,” Yuri said. “Hyuk Jun Oppa. So don’t be mad again, okay?” she pinched her nose and earned a relieved smile form her girlfriend. Jessica began to tilt her head to face Yuri.

       “Why you left the room then?” she demanded.

       “Nothing. Just spontaneous action.” Yuri giggled. “I didn’t have any intention to go outside,” she giggled again.

       Jessica released a deep sigh. “Am I really scared you when I was jealous?” she asked.

       Yuri nodded her head. “But I liked it,” she whispered.

       “And was I so terrible when I was getting jealous as well?” Yuri asked back.

       “You’re freaking me out, actually. Because I didn’t want to see you hurt. But in some way I also liked it. I felt I was so precious in your eyes whenever you’re getting jealous,” Jessica giggled.

       “I love you,” Yuri pecked her lips then paused for a moment as she thought about something.

       “Sica, would you tell me who he is?” Yuri began to speak up after mustering her courage to receive the answer.

        Jessica displayed a smile to her and put her hand beneath Yuri’s back and met her other arms, forming a circle around Yuri’s waist. She leaned her head on Yuri’s chest. She could feel Yuri’s breathing as her chest was moving up and down in regular pace. She loved to cuddle up to her. Somehow it made her very comfortable, a kind of feeling she never experienced before. Not with the boy ever.

       “His name is Kyu Hun,” Jessica began to explain. “I knew him for a long time. Since I was five years old perhaps. I didn’t remember well. We’re old friend because our parents were best friend.”

       Yuri remained silent, giving Jessica a chance to finish the story; but her hand was playing with straddles of blond hair of hers.

       “Were you close with him?”

       “We were,” Jessica answered bluntly. “But I consider him not more than as my brother only.”

       “But what if he had more feeling toward you?” Yuri asked dubiously.

       Jessica peered up; curious about her lover expression. She scrutinized Yuri’s face for a moment then widened her smile when she discovered Yuri put a gloom mark on her beautiful face.

       “Yuri~aaa,” she touched Yuri’s chin gently and guided her to get her face closer; while she lifted her head a little to decrease the gap. Now their nose met.

       “If you keep on thinking about the guys who may have a crush on me, you’ll die,” she giggled.

       “So over-confident,” Yuri mumbled; but she knew Jessica was right. “Hell, yeah,” Yuri shook her head in frustration. “I’ll die of jealous and anxiety.”

       “Why you have to be so adorable?” Yuri fulfilled Jessica’s wish and granted her with a kiss on her lips afterward.

       “I wish I wasn’t,” Jessica said in sad tone and shook her head.

       “If only I could find a way to make you more comfortable, Yul,” she said sincerely and Yuri felt so touched hearing it. She rewarded another peck on her temple before answering.

       “Stupid me,” she smiled wryly. “I have no idea why I keep complaining after I have you; rather than being thankful,” she blamed herself.

       “I didn’t blame you,” Jessica giggled. “You made me flattered instead. You knew there’s nobody ever made me felt this way. Nobody but you.”

       “Did I?” Yuri widened her eyes in amusement.

       Jessica nodded her head firmly.

       “Sica~aaa,” Yuri called out her name softly. “I could see how much you love me. But somehow I felt threatened by his presence. Really.”

        “How could you, Baby?” she asked in concern tone. “I’m yours.”

       “He’s charming,” Yuri blurted out.

       “You’re even more,” Jessica winked and caressed Yuri’s cheek. Yuri felt little bit hot inside. It’s a strange feeling she never experienced before. Seemed her hormone began to demand more.

       “You said… your parents and his was best friend,” Yuri gulped before continuing. “Don’t they have any plan to match you with him?” Yuri couldn’t hide some worrisome tone inside her voice.

       Jessica was taken aback and lifted her head from Yuri’s chest. Now she’s facing Yuri. When Yuri witnessing that; she discovered her guess was true. She hung her head low but Jessica lifted it again by her chin.

       “They might think about it but don’t worry, Love,” Jessica said. She began to curl her arms around her neck and pulled Yuri closer to her. Now their forehead met. They could felt warm air earned from their nostrils each other.

       “My parents weren’t strict at all. They only thought Kyu Hun was a decent man and good enough for me. But after all, all the decision was on my hand. My heart had already captured you, Yul. What else they could say then?”

       Yuri shook her head.

       “I want to believe we’re going to end in a marriage,” Yuri heaved a breath. “But don’t forget, I’m a girl, same with you. I believe your parents never expected their lovely daughter would marry a girl.”

       Jessica paused for a moment when she found Yuri’s anxiety was making sense. But the next second, she was able to put herself together again and manage some words.

       “We’re going to get married Yul if you desire it. My parents would accept us, sooner or later. I’m pretty sure about it. It may just a matter of time.”

       “What are you talking about?” Yuri widened her eyes. “Of course I want to marry you, more than everything.”

       “End of discussion, then. We’re getting married. Somewhere. I don’t give a damn with the other thing,” Jessica stated firmly and smiled complacently.

       Yuri tightened her hug and rested her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

       “How could on this beautiful earth, a beautiful angel was sent down to the earth just to touch a heart of ordinary people like me? Don’t you feel God was too much to me?” Yuri whispered.

       “Would you tell me, Sica…,” she lowered her tone. Jessica felt her breath tickled her earlobe and she enjoyed it. She was pleased with her position now.

       “Tell me what, Yul?” she brush Yuri’s chin by her lips.

       “In Heaven, isn’t there anyone as attracted as me?” Yuri began to be cocky. “So you decide to down to earth to find someone else and then you found me?”

       Jessica couldn’t help but gave her a light smack on her chest. Yuri pretended to snort but she didn’t even release his hug from Jessica.

       “How could you be so narcissist?” she pouted. “As I remember you’re very awkward in that day.”

       “You mean the day when I offered a blonde beautiful girl an umbrella?” she teased and earned a pinch from her.

       “Of course I was awkward. I didn’t know you at all that time.”

       “Then why did you just come out of the blue and be nice to the girl? Didn’t you have heard any rumor about her? She’s cold and not friendly,” Jessica teased back.

       “I heard that,” Yuri replied. “Then so what?” she shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly.

       “I didn’t care about it. What I concerned was a girl who was standing alone, hoping the rain would be stopped and all I had was an umbrella. And… why didn’t I offer some help to her?”

       Jessica widened her smile. “Yul, I’d like to tell you something.”

       “What’s that?” Yuri asked curiously.

       “I knew I like you long time before you offered me the umbrella,” Jessica’s face suddenly blushed after she confessed.

       Yuri seemed taken aback.

       “I,” she gulped before continuing. “I knew I was attracted to you when I saw your dancing performance. It’s so y and awesome. Since that day, I often stole a glimpse to you. Giving attention to you. But I just didn’t know how to be in touch with you. I hope one day you’d come to me and we could start everything. But don’t you know? Lately I buried that dream when I found you seemed don’t have any attention to me. I thought we would never even be a friend.”

        “Bashful confession, huh?” Jessica shuddered and covered her face with her palms.

       Yuri giggled finding how cute she was. She pulled her palms from covering her face and replacing it with her hands; cupping her cheeks.

       “Not at all. I loved to hear that,” she said. “I’d like to admit you something too.”

       “Oh yeah?” Jessica startled.

       “Actually, I had pay attention to you since the first day you stepped into our school,” she said. “Don’t you have any idea how mesmerizing you’re? You’d caught everybody’s attention, Sica. Including me. and when I did my performance, you know what I beg to God? I hoped you came and watched me. Just it. And you had no idea I noticed you came and I was glad you there. It’s enough for me to see you’re enjoying my performance. I thought I couldn’t ask for more.”

       Jessica gasped in shock.

       “Omoooo…. We’re supposed to start it earlier, Yul…”

       “Don’t regret it, Baby,” Yuri her face. “Because we’re going to spend our rest of life together. Forever,” she stated firmly and ended the conversation with a passionate kiss.

 

 

to be continued...

 

Sorry for late update guys. For Yulsic Shipper, I hope you enjoy their sweet moment.

Can't you feel it as well? ~ They're bonding each other and they're mean to be?

It's really sad to know the fact that they'd be apart... as you read in prolog. T.T

Prepare yourself for some dramas and give me some encouragement by subscribing and commenting.