ENEMY AT THE GATE

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

 


      “Sica! Sica! Wait!” a man’s voice was heard.

       Jessica was turning around and catching a man was rushing over the crowd to get approach her. Jessica was widening her smile and bowing a little.

       “Ah, Kyu Hun Oppa. Long time no see,” she greeted. “When did you come back from USA?”

       “Few hours ago and I just getting here to see you,” he said and smiled, while staring at Jessica.

       “You are getting prettier than last time we meet, Sica,” Kyu Hun said bluntly and it just made Jessica’s face blushing.

       “Anyway, why you come here, Oppa?” Jessica asked, wonderingly.

       “Because I miss you so much, Sica – my babygirl,” the man replied and suddenly kissed Jessica’s cheek - in time – when Yuri was emerging and capturing the scene.

       Jessica was frozen for a moment when she caught Yuri was witnessing the kissing scene. And even she wasn’t sure Yuri didn’t hear the last sentence that was released by him.

       “I’m really into a big trouble now!” Jessica was panic and talking to herself.

       “Do you have free time now? Maybe we…,” The man still didn’t catch what was happened. Jessica was only shaking her head without looking back at the man; her eyes were gazing over the man’s shoulder, struggling to catch Yuri, who had already got away from there.

       “I’m sorry, Oppa. I’ve got to go now!” Jessica said briefly.

       “But Sica… Wait!” Kyu Hun exclaimed, but seemed Jessica ignored her and just rushed away, looking for her Yuri. The man was frowning, hence clenching his teeth, felt a little bit offended, yet disappointed by Jessica’s action.

       Jessica was hurriedly running just to find Yuri and explain her that what was happening wasn’t as she thought. Finally her eyes caught Yuri, who was sitting on the bench at the park near the school, where they used to spend their free time together. Yuri was covering her face with both her palms and seemed didn’t realize about Jessica’s presence. Jessica was carefully approaching her girlfriend and sitting at the vacant space beside Yuri.

       “Yuri-aaaa,” Jessica called her name carefully. She was touching Yuri’s shoulder, but Yuri was yanking it and finally looking at her. Her eyes were red, teary, and a little bit swollen. She was sobbing.

       “Why you come here?” She asked in raising tone.

       “It is misunderstanding, Yul,” Jessica said patiently. “It’s not as you were thinking.”

       Yuri was glaring at her, seemed couldn’t receive the explanation.

       “You said that my ears and my eyes were lying to me?”

       Jessica was releasing a deep sigh; she was trying to hold Yuri’s hand, but Yuri just pulled it away.

       “Yul, don’t you get it… that my heart is only for you, now and forever?”

       “I don’t see it anymore,” Yuri replied sarcastically.

       “Yul, look into my eyes!” Jessica was begging. She was touching Yuri’s chin gently and shifting her head toward her.

       “Can’t you see there’s nobody else than you?”

       Yuri was remaining silent.

       “I don’t know,” she replied briefly. “Who is the guy?” Finally Yuri released a question.

       “An old friend,” Jessica answered.

       “Old friend who said that he missed you so much and kissed you; and do you think I’m numb and dumb, couldn’t sense his ‘more-than-friend’ gaze toward you?” Yuri yelled again, couldn’t hide her anger and jealousy.

       “You blame me for that, Yul?” Jessica asked, half frustration, since she really didn’t have any feeling toward the man; and now her girlfriend put all of blame on her. How could it be fair?

       “Then why did you let him kiss you?”

       “Didn’t you see he did it abruptly?” Jessica replied. Her tone now wasn’t as soft as before. “How could I suppose to know?” Jessica was struggling to keep her voice soft, but seemed she failed.

       Again, Yuri was remaining silent.

       “Fine, then!” Finally Jessica said. “I’ve told you everything and if you don’t trust me, it’s up to you!” Jessica added. Her voice was fulfilled with disappointment. She was about to leave the silent-Yuri, when finally Yuri opened up .

       “Don’t leave, Sica… Mianhae,” she said sadly.

       Jessica was tilting her head and her heart was easily melted just by heard Yuri’s sincere words.

       Jessica was cupping Yuri’s cheeks and wiping off the tears. She was looking into Yuri eyes and just didn’t find any anger inside. It was turning to be gloomy sad eyes now.

       “I was dreadfully jealous and afraid of losing you,” Yuri said. Jessica was shaking her head, assuring her girlfriend.

       “You won’t lose me, Yul. This heart,” she reached Yuri’s hand and put it on her chest. “Only beating for you.”

       Yuri felt so terrible guilty for being angry at her girlfriend, yet touchy with Jessica’s words.

       “When I saw that guy and witnessed he was kissing you…,” Yuri said. “I think I’m gonna be crazy.”

       “He’s so charming. You looked so comfortable with him. Can you imagine? How scared I was? I just thought that I was really nothing compared with him, Sica. It made me scared to the death. Because I really can’t live without you. I love you so much, more than anything. I know word is only word and it seems unbelievable, but I want you to know that…”

       There was a short pause before Yuri finally finished her sentences.

       “I really mean it when I say it to you.”

       “Don’t ever think like that anymore, Yul. You also don’t have any idea, how much I love you. You are my world, you are my happiness, you are my everything… Mianhae, Yul… Mianhae… I really didn’t mean to hurt you,” Jessica was beginning to sob.

        She was wrapping her arm around Yuri’s neck and pull Yuri’s face toward her. Now their faces were only separated few inches.

       “No, it’s not your fault, Sica,” Yuri was shaking her head. “Blame myself, for couldn’t controlling my obsession to you. Blame myself… for falling so hard to you…,” Yuri said and finally smiled. She pushed her lips toward Jessica’s lips, and they were just drifting into long warm passionate kiss in their own world.

 

 

       The man was witnessing all of the scenes from across the park. He was shaking his head in disbelief.

       So, it is not only a rumor… I almost couldn’t believe it if I didn’t witness it just by my own eyes…

       Then he was smirking.

      "Hyung, w-why you only standing here and witnessing them? Won't you do any action?" the younger and taller man asked wonderingly.

      "Be calm, Gwang Soo," he said, still smirking.

      "Ah, Hyung, I had a plan," Gwang soo suddenly snapped his fingers.

      "Tell me then!"

      "What if we kill her by the accident?"

      Kyu Hun touched his chin as he considered the idea, then he nodded his head and smiled again.

      "Seems a great idea," he commented satisfyingly and patted Gwang Soo's shoulder.

       “Kwon Yuri… I will take back what supposed to be mine,” he said with horrorstruck voice and left the place.

 

 

to be continued...

 

 

How is it guys?

You want me let her be killed or keep her alive?

Drop your comments please!!! :)

or... I just will hang up the story? *threatening tone and smirking