So...time to throw out my skirts and bring in the wrinkly t-shirts (part 1)

Into the gender bender we go!

Mia pov:

So now before I become a guy and set off to Korea, I said a final goodbye to womanhood that had been with me for my whole life…Sigh How was I going to pull this off? I opened my mail box and discovered the plane tickets ge said was going to be there and a… credit card?! Beside it was a note saying. “I’m so sorry for making you do this Mei, My manager has already paid me A LOT in advance, so use this money to buy whatever you need and a present for yourself? ;D” That’s right I have to have a whole physical makeover and a wardrobe makeover… Well off to the mall I go.

“This, this, this , this , this and this.” Em grabbed all these guy T-shirts, pants and accessories, of all colours and patterns  and chucked them in the trolley.

“Ems do we really need all of th-  I started asking.

“Uh uh uh… hush little darling” She put her finger on my mouth “I am an absolute pro at this, have you forgotten I used to dress as a guy? So I know how to dress you as a guy without people knowing okay?” All I could do was nod and sigh as I looked at my skirt that I was going to miss dearly.

“Okay good, now…” She turned around and the trolley was gone. “WHAT?! What happened my clothes?!” She started screaming.

“Em, shut up we’re in a mall okay? And I returned them to the counter.” Izzy started saying

“WHAT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I TOOK ORGANISING THAT?!” Em started screaming again. People around us started staring at us, but looked away as soon as Em shot one of her death stares at them.

Izzy sighed and said “Again Em shut up, think logically, we can worry about clothes and stuff later but first do you think they will think Mia is a guy with this sort of beautiful hair? She picked up a lock of my long, black hair neatly styled into a ringlet. 

Em stopped shouting and started listening.

“Or this?” she pointed to my chest, and both of them stared at my s. I flashed a hot shade of red straight away. “The clothes you picked before were tank tops, you really think that wasn’t going to give it away?”

“s-s-stop staring so closely, you’re making me feel uncomfortable.” I said still red.

Em started snickering. “I doubt they’d notice since she hardly has any chest anyway.”

I screwed up my face and poked my tongue at her. Izzy slapped her hard on the back of her head.

“Sorry.” And she started doing the sorry sorry dance. We all laughed. We then split up to find everything I needed. We agreed to meet up at the hairdressers where  the real change was going to happen… 

 

Sorry for the LAME chapter!! ^^' I just have to get the intro outta the way and then I can start on the actual story SORRY IF I'M BORING YOU GUYS... PLEASE "stand by me" and bear with me!!! Hehehehehe I just had to do that