The perculiar way I met the Shining SHINee idols.....

Into the gender bender we go!

"Why...Are...you...being....so....difficult?!" She said inbetween efforts of pushing me. I dug my nails in further and bit my lip in effort. But I could hold onto it no more, slowly my nails slipped, bit by bit, when finally my fingers all slipped and the force of em's pushing flung me into the building and the next thing I knew, I hit something or someone pretty hard, and then landed on something quite softer. All I could remember were the beautiful angelic eyes that I saw, with a death stare in it and the smell of freshly grounded coffee... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I regained consciousness I realised where I was. Wait a second... WHERE WAS I?!

The walls were a blinding white and the room smelt heavily of aspirin and medicine. I flung the blanket off of me as I tried to figure out where I was. I heard footsteps come towards me, I quickly pulled the blanket back over me and closed my eyes, pretending still to be unconscious. I could hear their feet gather around my bed, and I carefully opened one eye slightly.

Oh.....My.......God. It...was....angels?! The soft brown hair, the charming eyes, the perfectly shaped noses and mouths. Did I die? I think I must've. I felt so lightheaded and happier than I have ever been!

They were probably the most beautiful boys I had ever seen in my life. Their faces immediately grasped my full attention and all I could do was gape at their beauty stupidly with my mouth wide open, without them knowing of course.

"Oh god, it's not another one of those crazy fan girls this time right?" Key asked with annoyance. "I have had enough noonas screaming for one day, and they MESSED MY HAIR UP!!!!" Jonghyun patted him on the back understandingly. 

"Shush hyungs, I think noona's accident may have caused some pretty serious head injuries, look she's unconscious but is hanging open and she might drool soon." Taemin said. Jonghyun backed away, grossed out.

Oh no~! I think that cute one was talking about me... I did feel like I was going to drool so I quickly shut my mouth. Wait a second...That kid called me what? NOOONA????!!!! OH GOD do they know?! Do they know?! Oh my god they know... ARGH EM YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING BEFORE I HAVE EVEN STARTED!!! WHERE WAS SHE ANYWAY??!!! AS USUAL SHE IS GONE WHILE I AM THE ONE STILL HERE IN TROUBLE.

Wait... I can save this right? Yes just gotta tell them I am a trainee a GUY trainee..... I was just about to open my eyes and start talking when another set of footsteps entered the room

"Should we get the doctor hyung? Noona looks like she's gonna explode in her sleep or something, it's kinda funny" He giggled.

"Taemin stop calling her noona, I mean him, I mean she could be younger than you, NO! I mean a hyung. Wait. I mean, Anyway...He, emphasis on the He, is a brand new trainee at SM Entertainment, I just checked with the trainee administration."  He was another beautiful boy with big, round eyes that sparkled, but his voice was cold and distant, unlike the other 3. Anyhow he had just saved my life and also my brother’s position at SM and all I felt was gratitude towards him at the moment

“Oh so it wasn’t some random crazy fan girl that attacked you and Onew huh? It was just a crazy SM Entertainment fan boy.” Jonghyun smirked. “I guess that might make Onew hyung feel better? Gee SM is getting weird with the trainee's choices huh? First Amber now this girly guy. ”

Hey em and Iz said I looked very fine, thank you very much! And why did this "Onew Hyung" need to feel better?

"Wait a second Minho, what did you say again? He is a new trainee here?!" Key said in surprise

"Yep that's what I said Hyung" Replied minho coolly. Key just sighed

"Well his trainee life is now officially over. But even if he was forgiven, his life is still going to be hell." Key sighed again. "I just feel sort of sorry for him, since we were trainee's once as well and know how hard it was. But I can guarrantee that SM is not going to be pleased for this accident that he caused."

What...

Are....

They...

Talking...

About?! My heart suddenly skipped a beat.

"WOAH! Hyung the heart machine just stopped for a second!" Taemin shouted. Nobody listened.

No I can't have hurt someone did I?! All I did was refuse to get into the door, how did this happen, I can't even remember what had happened!

"Well the doctor said that Onew hyung has chipped his teeth, so we have to push back the comeback for Juliette." Minho said with obvious anger in his voice.

"Guess we have to wait until Onew hyung gets better to comeback. At least Onew hyung didn't break any bones, which would push the comback even further, which would mean stopping the money going into SM's pocket even longer .".Jonghyun sighed. "But I wonder why this one is the unconscious one when Onew hyung got the chipped teeth?"

I gulped. This was NOT going to be good. I don't how and I don't why this had happened, but it had, and I had to come clean with it, I was going to make it up to this group somehow. This was all my fault and I was going to find a way to fix it... right?

.....Or there is also the option of running away... Which is quick and painless and could also save me from a fiery  death?

As soon as a I thought this, the 4 boys exited my room leaving me to myself. I quickly scrambled up, wobbling from side to side as the anaesthetics were still working and my head was throbbing. I somehow felt for the door and ran out in my hospital pj's.

I bolted as fast as I could around the blurry world, but all I could see was accented fluro white walls of the hallways. Occasionally I would hit a wall or two, but apart from that I was fine. Suddenly I saw a person that I did not want to see at all. Mr Angry voice. (For those who have no idea, she is talking about Choi Minho ^^) I skidded to a halt, but because of the speed I was running at, and the shiny hospital floor, friction ceased to happen. I came face first against a door.

BANG. OUch OUCH OUCH OUCH My nose,  My beautiful nose. I quickly looked up to see if he had seen me, Yes, yes he had. OH MY GOD I have to run for it. I turned around ignoring the aching pain against my nose and bolted again. I could hear him screaming "Hey You! New guy, wait there". STOP!  Without looking I could tell already that he was glaring at the back of me with true charisma, and that fear somehow made me go even faster. Oh no, another corner ahead. This time I managed to go around it with ease. "Yes!" i thought, "thank you MARIO KART for training me for these situations where I have to turn corners!!!!"

When I looked behind, Mr angry voice was about 5 metres behind me, I could hear him chuckle out a "HAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM THE CHOI MINHO COMPETITION SPIRIT, HE Will SWALLOW YOU WHOLE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA". OPPPAAA AIIIIGGGHHH CRAZY HOT GUY WANTS TO SWALLOW ME. I SCREAMED IN MY HEAD

You see I was not the sporty type at all, and after about 5 minutes of this sort of runnning,more or less I was completely puffed out. And then we reached the hospital cafeteria, there I saw the one called key fussing over the one called taemin and they were both in bad disguises, sunglasses and caps.

"Taeminnie you need to eat more veges with more fibre, you want to grow taller don't you? Too much sweets is bad for you." Key nagged while tucking a napkin into his shirt. Taemin nodded but pouted and kept struggling to get free from this "second" mum.

My head darted left and right,back and forth, trying to find a place to hide or another pathway to keep running, A place to hide preferred though.

"Taemin, Key, Help me catch this crazy boy." Minho's voice boomed across the cafeteria. They both looked up like instantly like meerkats, but little did they know, so did the young teenage girls (and boys in the cafeteria).

"Quick you guys! Before he gets away any further. Taemin if you catch this hyung I will buy you a week's worth of ice-cream and lollies!" Taemin's face lighted up, he broke free from key's grasp and with a quick change of a wild expression on his face, he joined this wild goose chase as well.

"Lollies and Ice cream, WAIT FOR MEEEEE!" I suspected that he was referring to me?

"ARE THOSE THE SHINEE OPPAS?! OMG OMG OMG OMG" A trampede of fans started gathering around them from everywhere. I got through the circle of crowds, but unluckily so did Minho. And Taemin, just by a nick. But Key was too late, and the circle closed in on him.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHH" Was the last screamI heard from key. And I started running again. Taemin skidded to a halt and turned around.

"NOOO UMMMAAAAA!" Screamed Taemin helplessly at the crowd.

"Go on without me my taeminnie, save yourself!" Key shouted through the parade of people.

Minho pulled Taemin away forcefully, and with tears in his eyes, and taemin went on.

What really happened to Key, was not that bad at all. He was surrounded by adoration, and fans were showering him with gifts and free food, only asking in return was his signature and a picture or two.

"Kehehehehe. You guys can go chase some crazy SM trainee and I will just stay here and keep the fans entertained. Mwahahahah." He thought evilly.

By then we had reached a flight of stairs, and I had gained a a little bit more distance on the two of them. Luckily for me on the top of the stairs, was a great big door, so I decided to hide in there.

I locked the door and sat at the peep hole waiting to see if they when they would reach the stairs. I was very very very focused on the door key hole until suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist, my eyes widened, and another hand reached over my mouth, muffling my scream. He pulled me back against his body and as I looked up my heart stopped.

He chuckled and whispered into my ear. "Gotcha."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe so this is what happened to Onew oppa with his chipped teeth huh? XD hehe

hey guys sorry about the long long wait for this chapter ^^'' I have been so busy lately that I have had no time to update! This is the non edited chapted that i quickly dished out while doing my hw at the same time XD So sorry for any mistakes etc.

PLease keep supporting me and comment or suscribe!

<3 Love you guys and I will make sure there is an update very soon!