coffee and white t shirts don't mix...

Into the gender bender we go!

Well how did it turn out like this? I have NO IDEA! A fine normal school girl like me one day, and standing in front of the doors of one of the most successful agencies in South Korea...the problem is, I ain't me anymore, to be known as Scott my big brother.

"Well what are you waiting for Scott? Just barge in and knock em out with the true aussie spirit eh?" She winked at me, where was Izzy's slap when you needed her? This feeling that was overcoming me, like a swarm of butterflies that were gnawing through my stomach trying to reach freedom. Oh how I wanted Freeedooomm!!!!

"Ahh.. no you see Em.. t-t-there's this thing right? and umm y-y-eah, I have this t-t-t...." She cocked her head to the side and looked at me.

"This..." I closed my eyes turned around and made a run for it. I now think Scott was right, I was not ready for this, I should have never gotten involved, I was not ready to lie to people and pretend that I'm a guy!!!

My legs seemed to be moving, but for some reason I wasn't reaching anywhere, I turned around and Em's hand was on my shoulder.

"And where do you think your going?" She asked with one eyebrow up. "Your gonna be late for the first day of training! Hurry Hurry Hurry!!!!"

She pushed me back through the doors of the building and just as I was almost through, I grabbed hold of the two sides of the door and hung onto it for dear life.

"Why...Are...you...being....so....difficult?!" She said inbetween efforts of pushing me. I dug my nails in further and bit my lip in effort. But I could hold onto it no more, slowly my nails slipped, bit by bit, when finally my fingers all slipped and the force of em's pushing flung me into the building and the next thing I knew, I hit something or someone pretty hard, and then landed on something quite softer. All I could remember were the beautiful angelic eyes that I saw, with a death stare in it and the smell of freshly grounded coffee...

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE AND THE SORTA SHORT UPDATE! <3

PLEASE SILENT READERS LEAVE A COMMENT PRETTY PLEASE? OR SUSCRIBE WHICH WOULD BE EVEN BETTER! *BATS EYELASHES* XD

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GUYS!!!