haircut and flying to SEOUL!!!!!

Into the gender bender we go!

“What hair style did you want? Did you want something that suited your personality or face, because I think you’d look absolutely gorgeous with a straight fringe?” The hairdresser asked me politely as I sat down into the chair and he wrapped a black coverage over me. I was so tempted...but all I could say was...

“Uhh… I would like a more manly look to me thank you.” He looked quite puzzled for a moment and then shrugged.

“Have you seen something specific that you would like? It would be easier if you showed me a picture or described it to me.”

I hadn’t really thought about this. “Hmmm…”

“We would like it nice and short please!” Izzy had suddenly walked in “Maybe even shave it all off, like the manlier the better! :D” She actually said that all with a STRAIGHT FACE?!

I was about to express my anger when someone stormed in who I knew could express it much, much better than me

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU CRAZY WOMAN?! NOBODY IS TOUCHING MY BEAUTIFUL MIA’S HAIR.. IF SOMEONE WAS GOING TO PICK HER HAIRSTYLE IT WOULD BE ME, HER UMMA!!!  Btw…I think we should go with key’s haircut in Lucifer!” 

 (Kya kya kya XD adorable key!!!)

o_________O "ARRGGHHH!!!!"" No both of you SHUT UP!!!" I panted... they both stared, including the hairdresser and the rest of the salon.

"Sorry but wouldn't it be awkward if I rocked up at SM and Key thought I was a wannabe?" I was bright red...again.

"hmmm..." they nodded in agreement.

"How about an "inbetweener" style? They're very popular with girls who have more boyish personalities and also vice versa with boys."

"Keep talking" Em said.

" For example take this sort of hairstyle it is niether boy or girl defined although it is a girl model."   it it  

 

"Wow..." Our mouths all opened. I wished I looked that amazing

"we'll take it!!! And since Mia is gonna become a star we might as well pimp it while we're here!!! Dyed light brown!!!"

And that was it, my beautiful long, dark hair that I took so long to nurture and grow was now dropping by the bundle as each horrible snip of scissors cut through.

A week passed by quickly, soon it was the night we got on the plane.

"Mia u finished packing? we're gonna transform you now!! ^^" Em called from the bathroom.

"Okay we went looking everywhere in order to look for the essentials of keeping YOUR womanhood a secret, miss space cadet. Izzy started introducing the products.

I went behind the curtain shower to change into our new bought things that they had gotten while at the mall.

"First we need this Mia, sports tape wrap it around nice and tight so your chest doesn't show at all." She handed me the sports tape through the curtain.

I did that and it was really uncomfortable I apoligized to my chest and promised it would only be a short term thing.

"Next is this." Through the joining together of the shower curtains I saw Izzy's hands holding two hairy things.

"Eww what is that?" I asked.

"They are sideburns hon, no normal guy has a clear shaved face like yours."

I sighed and stuck them on. Next they passed me my clothes (Tshirt jacket and skinny jeans, paired with nike airs) and I dressed myself quickly. I stepped out of the bathtub.

"Ta-Da?" 

 O______O  O_________Oexpressions that i didn't see often (at least not on Izzy's perfect face) "w-w-wow you look AMAZING Mi " they both stuttered "exactly like scott! Your not that bad for a guy. You look like the perfect trainee already!"

"Pfft your pretty hot as a dude MICHAEL, I would totally date you if I didn't know you were a girl, what a disappointment...Oh well I still have my imagination..." Em trailed off

O.o I didn't even wanna know what that meant..

"Okay final touch" Izzy opened her bag again and took out two mini ping pong balls

"What do you mean final touch? And why ping pong balls?I think I'm pretty much-- ARRGGHjdlasjfdlkjalfjslfkj!!!aaAAAAAAAa" Em stuck the two ping pong balls (and her hand?!) down the front of my jeans.

"Stop screaming Mia I'm done geez" And I was red red red red RED.. DID I MENTION I WAS RED???!!

"Final touches are now complete.  You just wouldn't be  a guy without it right Iz?" Em said while smirking, i scrunched up my face and izzy giggled. That ended our chaotic night, and off we were on the plane to Seoul.

Before I went to sleep I wished on the stars that this would be okay... That I could pull this off successfully. Slowly my eyelids fell and i dreamt of things that would happen in Korea...

 

Lol hey guys sorry for the LONG BORING chapter I had to do this though since I love gender bender dramas so mmuuuchh!!! :P

The real action will start next chapter I PROMISE THIS TIME !!!! ^^

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE readers leave a comment???? Even if its just saying its crap... I can find stuff to improve on!!!

 kk love you guys!! xoxoxoxoxo