I DO NOT Believe.

Abracadabra into your life.

 

A man wearing a 1800’s  tuxedo was jumping from roof to roof. In his hand a dark red colored cane with a black shining handle on top. He was running. Running a little to fast to be seen by the normal human eye.

“Master” a black cat suddenly catched up with the running figure. “Jump on” he said, turning into a black panther as he kept running.

The man smirked, jumping into the air while holding his black top hat, doing a few twirls in mid air, falling in the panthers back. “Thanks, Dongho.”

After running, and jumping from building to building, they stopped at the top of a big old gray building. The man slowly approached the edge of the roof and knelt down, looking at all the boys entering the building so early in the morning.

Dongho returned to his small black cat figure again and did the same as his master. Waving his tail from side to side. “ Are you sure he’s here? We don’t want to repeat our lasts mistakes again.”

The man stood up, a smirked splashed on his face as he looked down to a specific boy with dirty blonde hair. “ I’m sure”

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

Kevin was about to leave school with his two best friends, Eli and Soohyun, like every day. It was already a habit. They end up school hours and they walked to the nearest coffee shop two blocks away from school. In the shop they would sit down and talk about everything they went through over the day. It was their own personal way to let everything out of their system, all the stress and emotions. They where their own personal diaries, but for Kevin, it wasn’t enough. Yes, they where his friends, but he didn’t trust them completely. He liked to write things down on a journal. That’s where his most of his secrets and events of his life stood.

They sat down at the coffee shop. At the same table they would always sit. The waiter came and handed them their drinks. For a moment, nobody spoke. Suddenly, Soohyun broke the silence. “ They gave Hoon another warning. One more and he will be spelled.” he sighed. “ He accidentally pushed two guys from our classroom down the stairs. I tried to tell the teacher and principal that it wasn’t his fault. His condition keeps getting worst.”

Soohyun closed his eyes. Hoon was his step brother, which he loved very much. His brother has Autism Syndrome and doesn’t like to be touched or having people he doesn’t know near him. Eli then spoke “ My teacher was talking about….” and they kept going.

Kevin was listening to the other two speak calmly, until suddenly he saw a black figure from the corner of his eye, standing next to a street light. He looked out the window to see nothing.

“That’s weird…” Kevin mumbled.

“what?”

“ I would’ve swore there was someone standing there right now.”  he said. Never taking his eyes from that spot.

Eli and Soohyun Both looked at the same direction Kevin was looking at. “ There’s nothing there ,Kev” “Must have been your mind playing tricks on you”

“yeah..”

 

(2 weeks later.)

 

Kevin went home one night. He ate with his family like he did every day. When he was about to go to sleep, there was a slight knock on his door. A little hand shoved a book first, then the door opened completely revealing the small girl with cute pig tails and her pajama. “ Oppa, can you read me this book?”

 His little sister was the most adorable thing created in his eyes. Kevin smiled at her, but his smile soon disappeared when he saw the title of the book. “ Fairies” He said out loud. “Min, can’t you be more interested in things that exists. If I’m going to read you a story, it’s going to be about something realistic. Not some fantasy.”

“It’s just a story book, oppa” she said disappointed. “ I believe if I read this , in the future I may caught one!”

“they are not real, Min.” His voice now sounded monotone now. “ Mythical creatures, magic, and wizards, dragons, Magicians…They. are. all. fake! Non-existent. Now, please go to your room.”he said loud.

His sister ran away, and soon his mother, well more like step-mother, came to talk to him. “ Kev, don’t be so harsh with her. She’s a little girl. Let her believe in what she wants to. She loves fairy tales and magic. You just hav…”

“ I don’t want to hear it” his voice as cold as winter. He didn’t really like his step-mother. He didn’t even like his real mother.

“Listen Kevin, just because your mother never gave you the love you deserved and ruined your dreams of becoming a..”she said fast and loud, but Kevin soon interrupted her.

“Shut up!” he screamed. “ Go away, I don’t want to hear it. And I obviously DO NOT need to hear about it.” he slammed the door in her face and walked to his bookshelf. He grabbed a blue book and sat down at his desk. He opened it and noticed he was down to the last two pages. Kevin Grabbed a pen and started writing:

Dear Diary,

      I had another fight with my step-mother again. It’s the third time this week. And all because of a stupid book about magic crap. I hate magic. It doesn’t exist. Min should just grow up already, so she could stop dreaming about all this non-sense. Magic...Ha! Magic doesn’t guarantee happiness. Hard work does. I don’t believe any of it.

He closed the journal as hard as he could, shoved it in his book-shelf and went to bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Hai~! If you guys have any problems in understanding the story, I'll be glad to explain. ^w^ Also, the clothes from the guy at the beginning is similar to Gilbert's from Pandora Hearts! (Inner fangirl: Girlbert!!! I LUV CHU~!!!! Kyaaah~! *faints*) I promise the next chapter will be better. I didn't want the story to go to fast. I promise Kevin and Kiseop will meet in the next chapter c: bye!