Welcome Home!

Be Ma Girl,again?

Listening to:Nu’est’s Not Over You

2 years passed by slowly because Herah’s waiting for someone.She saw a sign saying,’Welcome Home Herah!’she walked up to the person holding the sign and saw her bestest friend,L.Joe!

“I miss you!How are yo-“she was cutted off when she saw his ‘look’.”I’ll explain it to you later,”he picked up the luggages and dragged her to his car.”So what’s with the get up?”L.Joe sighed,”Okay long story short I auditioned for a talent agency T.O.P Media and got accepted and we deb-“she rolled her eyes and said,”I know,Your in a group called TeenTop together with my oppas and dongsaengs,sheesh,how could you expect to not know that my bestest friend is TeenTop’s ‘Michievous Cute Rapper’?”L.Joe was shocked but snapped out of it when he remembered that he sent her a video message while training.

“Oh!Right,where are we going?”she asked him.”Wait and see.”she rolled her eyes and went to dreamland.

 You woke up and arrived at a huge building saying 'INKIGAYO' but the thing that caught your eye was the fans in line excited to enter the building.L.Joe took off his disguise and walked*or run* towards the door luckily no one noticed the both of you.You saw a sign saying TeenTop and both of you entered and you saw your oppas and dongsaengs you were greeted by the happy members of TeenTop.You talked about random stuffs when a guy entered the room and said,’5 minutes left’.

L.Joe stood up and gestured you to stand up you obeyed and followed them to the backstage.

And you knew what they’re going to perform.The MC called TEENTOP and they started performing ‘Be Ma Girl’.When they finished performing the MC called INFINITE and INFINITE began to go to stage on the other side.”Who are they?”you aked L.Joe.”You’ll know later on.”you rolled your eyes and just listened to them sing.You felt your heart skipped a beat but you just shrugged it off.”They’re good!”you screamed to yourself.

INFINITE was done and L.Joe dragged you on stage and you saw a familiar figure it was…