Goodbye,Korea

Be Ma Girl,again?

 

Listening to: B.A.P’s Goodbye while writing this chapter

Herah went home,she’s living alone in her big apartment.She and her brother were adopted.Their  real parents left them in the streets,her brother,Gi Kwang,was the only one who raised her.Both of them grew hatred to their parents and both of them are cold to everyone except each other.She was only 5 years old then are her brother is only 8 so it was hard for them but fortunately a kind married couple adopted them and they treated them like their own.At first,they were cold to them but they started to like the couple and treated them like their real parents.But the couple died in a car accident leaving her and her brother alone,again,but they did’nt hate the couple they knew that the couple loved them like their own.All the money was given to them,they always visited the couples graves.That accident affected her so much and her brother was the only one who can console her.But gladly she met L.Joe and his friends and she started to open up to everyone.Her brother is currently training to become a K-pop artist with his friends,BEAST.And her friends are always there to accompany her.

The students talked about Myunsoo all day and the ones who looked up to him hated him now because Herah was the most respected person on their school even the teachers respected her she was not respected by her wealth or face but because of her personality.She never bragged about anything and the question is,Myungsoo and how he dumped her for some girl.

AT THE INFINITE’S OWN CAFÉ

“Hyung,how could you?”Sungyeol,his friend,asked him.

“Poor Noona!”Sungjong,their maknae,screamed and pretended to sob.

“You should apologize,”Sunggyu their hyung and leader said.

“Look guys,I DID NOT mean to hurt her like that,”Myungsoo said looking down.

“Well you just did and thanks to you she’s going to leave KOREA,”Dongwoo said and he felt like he want to punch himself.