Cruel Valentine

Be Ma Girl,again?

 

Listening to:4minute’s Why while writing this chapter.

Herah was happily walking to her school,Woolim High,when she felt a hand in her wrist,she quickly turned around and hit the person and the person yelped in pain.

“What was that for?”Myungsoo looked at her while touching his red cheeks.

“Oh!I’m sorry oppa!I’m really sor-”She kept saying sorry until Myungsoo spoke.

“Let’s break-up,”Herah frozed in her spot.”Wait,What?”she thought.

“Stop joking oppa!”she said while punching Myungsoo’s chest lightly.

“I’m not,”Myungsoo said in a serious tone.

“Wait,What?What did I do?Why?”she asked Myunsoo.Her eyes were already watery and soon enough a tear escaped her eye.The students saw their “Princess” crying and they surrounded her and Myungsoo.

“I-I love someone else,”she felt her heart being stabbed real hard.As the good person she is,she wiped her tears and said,”Oh,okay,good luck.”she walked away and entered their school.The students that saw the scene,glared at him and their eyes were full of anger.

Myungsoo’s friends arrived and they talked to him for a while.When suddenly Myungsoo was punched on the face by your bestest friend.L.Joe.Students being curious,they gathered around them.

“How dare you hurt my bestfriend,huh!?Don’t you know how hurt she was when her parents died?Your her only happiness but you took that happiness away from her.Because of you she’s hurt again.I can’t believed I trusted my bestfriend to you!”L.Joe said while pointing at him.L.Joe walked away after saying those words.

The teachers and students knew what happened and allowed  her to be absent but Myungsoo was being punished he got detention,he was asked to run errands and stuffs like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How was it?bad or good?please comment below!THANK U!