Chapter 5

Truth

"Lee Hyukjae, faster come here with the ambulance! Soo just fainted!" Donghae yelled at the phone. "What...okay?..i thought you let Kyu to borrow her, how come you are there?" Lee hyukjae stuttered. "I...I.....want to see her. That's all." Donghae replied. Lee hyujae knew that he was lying and he could hear the sobs of his best friend. On this earth, is there anyone that can love a woman more than his best friend? He sighed, guess fate doesn't want his best friend to be with Sooyoung.

He dashed and informed about the news of sooyoung and soon they left with their heavy heart, hoping that the brunette would be fine.

                                                                            ----------------------------

At the amusement park

Kyuhyun dashed back to where he had left sooyoung to wait for him, after queueing for their ice-cream. Yes, he was indeed in a good mood, spending time together alone, just the high school days. Soon, his happiness was replaced with shocked and worriness as he spotted the brunette in the arms of her husband. The other man was sobbing and yelling out the brunette's name. people were starting to surround the couple with a buffled face. Meanwhile, for Kyuhyun, both of the ice-creams dropped on the ground as he dashed to where the couple is.

"Hyung, what happened to Soo?" Kyuhyun asked as he eyed the brunette. "You bastard! I told you to look after Sooyoung right?! Look what happened to her!!!" soon anger took after Donghae as he pinned Kyuhyun on the ground, making the latter to startle at the older man's reaction. "Hyung...Mianhae.....why are you here?" Kyuhyun gasped as Donghae's grip on the collar of Kyuhyun's shirt tighten. Before the older man can answer the question, a wail of the amublance interrupted the conversation of two man. Donghae carried Sooyoung in a bridal style, leaving the younger man lying at the ground; speechless.

                                                                               -----------------------------------

In the ambulance car

Tears gushed out Donghae's eyes as he held onto the brunette's cold hands while praying sliently that she would be alright. The other doctors were busy performing medical threatment on the brunette to notice how broken Donghae was.

"oppa..."the brunette soft call to someone surprised everyone and interrupted everyone. "Soo! Soo!" Donghae called out as his lips curled into a smile when he realised that his wife has not died yet.

"Oppa..oppa..kyuhyun oppa.." th brunete called out again in whispers. Donghae had not died yet but his heart indeed felt like it had died. A tear rolled down and that drop of tear contain all the hurtness he had gotten himself after marrying the brunette.

However, he did not regret. Meanwhile, lee hyukjae looked at his friend, not knowing how his friend would react to the short call of the brunette to th person she really loves.

"Hyung, her heart beat is dropping faster than i expected!" kim reyowook screeched as he observed the monitor. "DIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" a sound escaped from the monitor. everone fell slient as all the eyes landed on the brunette. Lee hyukjae placed two of his finger about four cm away from the brunette's nostril. No air was being exhaled. he hung his head low. they thought that the brunette would last for three months but it had only been 14 days since that operation. what could have go wrong? Finally, mustering all his couage, he pronounced, "Sooyoung is dead."

Donghae felt that the whole sky had crumbled down on her. "She..is..dead?.....then kill me as well.." he muttered through the sobs of his. "HAE! After killing you, what will you get? You will only left your family crying.....do you want that?" lee hyukjae asked even though he understand how his friend was feeling. "God has other plans for you hae. maybe she is not the person whom is destined to be with you."

                                                        the end

 

 

A/N: guys this story had ended but i wanted to make a sort of like a sequel? Agree or disagree? again, sorry soungsters for making soo die here......i am guilty too...afterall i am a sooyoungster... =.=|||| you can all kill me if you want. Okay, i making  a second story based on this!! BWAHAHAH...sorry too hyper...