TRuth...........

Truth

"Dr. Lee!!! There is a patient that is coughing out blood!!!" Nurse Im yelled as she dashed to where Lee Donghae, the famous doctor known for his surgery , standing beside his patient while giving them his best known smile.

"Ms. Im, who is the patient?" he arched his eyebrows while hoping that it would not be his beautiful wife, Lee sooyoung.

"Lee Sooyoung." that simple sentence break a heart unknowingly.

But just now when i was making rounds, she seemed to be fine. what could have gone wrong? Soo, wait for me. i am not going to let go of you because of this damn illness. Dr. Lee bite his lips in an attempt to control his tears from cascading. It would be totally embarrassing for him to cry like a big baby in front of everyone.

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nurse Im, call the other surgeon over! this is an emergency!" Lee Donghae yelled. Nurse Im yooa nodded before rushing out of LEe sooyoung's room. "Oppa? I...am...going..to..die..ri..righ..t?" Sooyoung stuttered as she gasped for air. "No..you are going to be alright...you are not going to die...not in my arms.."Lee donghae finally gave up and began to sobbed.

The brunette stared hard at the white ceiling while clenching her teeth in an attempt to stop herself from sobbing.

"he is not coming?" She asked.

Lee. Donghae looked up. "You mean him?" he asked although hoping a 'no' from her lips.

"Yep..him..." she replied and this fruther broke his heart..he didnt know how many pieces his heart had shuttered. She was the cause of that.

"Is it important whether he comes or not? Am i even your husband?"he asked with a hint of sadness in his tone and his eyes were glistening due to the tears. His question certainly had startled the brunette who was so pale that you could mistaken her for a ghost.

"you are Hae but i could only love you as my best friend not my husband." a sigh escaped from her lips , "Only if i could love you like i love him with my heart."

He didnt know how to react when he heard her sentence. Should he be happy or sad?

At that moment, a swarm of doctors barged into the room. "Dr. Lee, Would you like to start the surgery now?"Dr. Lee Hyukjae aked his best friend. He knows how his friend will be freeling right now. For he is the ony one that know that Lee Sooyoung is Lee Donghae's beloved wife and she is on the verge of dying due to liver cancer. Even if the operation went successfully, she could only live for 3 months or less. Dr. Lee Hukjae closed his eyes, Lee Sooyoung, his bestfriend is leaving him sooner or later saddened him. He always loved her as a little sister.

Kyu, why are you not coming? She needs you here right now, Kyu please come if you truly love this woman who was yours at one time. Dr. Lee Hyukjae sigheed. "Let's start the operation now!" Dr. Lee donghae yelled. "Oppa..wait.., if i died, could you promise me something?" The brunette asked.

"Soo, you are not going to die when you are in my hand. I will save you no matter what kind of obstacles is stoping me." Dr. Lee Donghae said with his husky voice.

"Listen to me oppa! If i died, please fall in love with a girl who will treat you better than me and...forget about me.." a tear rolled down as she said those sentences.

"....NO...I will never forget about you because you are my everything..you taught me how to lov and everything that none other girls can teach me. Lastly, you taught me how to cherrish a person that you loves."

Soon, the surgery began.

Unkown to them, a person that Lee Sooyoung wanted to see before was outside the operation room, praying that she would be alright.

"I want nothing but i begged you, please let me see her smile again before i left her side forever.." A  tear rolled down as the person sobbed while remembering all the memories that he and Lee sooyoung shared...