Chapter 2

Truth

Lee Donghae came out from the surgey room, looking defeated as he sighed. His beautiful wife was leaving in most three months time. Tears cascaded down as the thought flashed across his mind. No one could compare his love for his wife. Yes, he loves her and cherish as if she is the most expensive diamond in the world.

Then Donghae saw him who was looking at a picture with his wife, Lee Sooyoung in it. Donghae felt like punching him in the face but his wife will be upset.

"Why are you here? You know you should not be here." Lee Donghae said coldly as he stared into the chocolate brown eyes of Cho Kyuhyun who broke his wife's heart when they were younger. "Is Soo okay?" He asked while wiping off his tears. 

"She would be fine if you leave her alone." Donghae rolled his eyes as he glared at the man in front of him. "Just ING tell me if she is fine!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"she would only last for three months." That sentence sure broke a firm heart of Cho Kyuhun's and soon he was sobbing like a kid. "Let me borrow her." Cho Kyuhyun calmly said as he looked into the older man's eyes. He could tell that Donghae was shocked and angry. Kyuhyun can tell people's emotion just by looking into their eyes, except one. Choi Sooyoung or rather Lee Sooyoung.

"Hyung, if you love her and want to see her smile. Let me borrow her for one month just one month hyung!" Kyuhyun pleaded.

Love? Happiness? For her? Donghae could do anything but one month without her. Can he bare it? Can he bear the feeling when Kyuhyun holds Sooyoung, his own wife.

"Fine! One month kyu, just one month and return her back to me." Lee Donghae said before leaving Kyuhyun alone.

Cho Kyuhyun could not describe his happiness with any synonyms of the word 'happy'. And he will make use of one month time to make memories with her, his beloved woman in the entire world, Choi Sooyoung. He too loves choi Sooyoung as much as lee Donghae.