chapter 4

Truth

FLASHBACK( during the one month when Kyu borrow Sooyoung from Donghae)

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, Lets go to amusement park please!" the brunette pleaded Kyuhyun and was also giving him her puppy eyes. They would so cute that you could hardly say no. "Then lets go eat ice-cream and then pizza! Yum! Yum!" the brunette and her eyes were sparkling as she talked about food.

"Aissh..Are you planning to make me broke?! Still a shikshin although 5 years had passed." Kyuhyun chuckled as he stared at the leggy woman who was standing in front of her while sulking. "Hmmph...stingy.." sooyoung pouted as she complained. "What did you say? Did you call me stingy?" kyuhyun's mouth was curled into a smirk as he contiued staring into the brunette's eyes.

She sure does not like the smirk of hers. "Aniyo..i..didn't...say..it.."she stuttered as she backed away when Kyuhyun took a step towards her.

"Pffft...you should have seen the face of yours...HAHAHAHAHA...it was so funny.."Kyuhyun laughed out loud while clenching his shirt. Sooyoung then understood she had been tricked and soo anger overwhemled her. "CHO KYUHYUN, YOU BASTARD, I SO FREAKING GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed as she started running towards him. They were laughing as they tied to chase each other like two playful children and they also earned some glares from some passers-by.

Unknown to them, Lee Donghae was looking at them with his teary eyes. "i guess i make a right choice eh? I am so happy to see her smiling. She sure seem to be having fun.." Donghae mumbled as he kept looking at them behing a big oak tree. "Guess you only wanted Kyu's love and not mine eh?" he sniffed to prevent another drop of tear from falling again. He will only cry for her and only her. Because Lee Donghae loves Choi Sooyoung with his whole broken heart.                                                                                  

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Whew..i am so tired...i need an ice-cream.." Choi Sooyoung puffed as she gasped for air. Beads of sweats dropped from her procelin face. "Just wait for me, i am going to buy for you, arraso?" Kyuhyun patted her head before dashing to the stall that sell ice-cream. Sooyoung nodded while grinning when Kyuhyun mentioned about food. Food is like her besfriend. She need it and food also need her. She is a shikshin afterall.

After Kyuhyun had left, Sooyoung's right side of the abodomen started to pain and the pain was so undurable that she started to see things unclearly and soon she flopped onto the ground with a thud. "KYUHYUN OPPA!!!" she screamed hoping someone would come to help her. "CHOI SOOYOUNG" someone yelled her name, but she couldn't see the person. And soon before she knew it, she was driftiing into a dreamland. Meanwhile, the person that yelled out her name, hug her tightly as tears streamed down from his eyes. "CHOI SOOYOUNG PABO!! WAKE UP!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND! I NEED YOu! i can't live without you because i love you. CHoi sooyoung pabo, please wake up now!!" the person yelled in frustrations.

 

A/N : another update is here!! hope you like it..so who excatly called sooyoung? Donghae? Kyuhun? OR sooyoungster?

subscribe or comment!!