Chapter 3

Truth

The brunette who was lying on the mattress, fluttered her eyes open and only find a familiar person holding her hand and sobbing. Her eyes were soon become cloudy as she stared into the eyes of the man that she loves.

Although she is married to Lee Donghae, her heart belongs to this person—Cho Kyuhyun.

"oppa...you came back for me?" A smile crept onto the brunette as she questioned Kyuhyun. "Yea...Soo...can you forgive me for all the things? I found out myself during the times when you are not next to me...the person that I love is you and not Seohyun. I am a fool..Soo I had borrowed you from Donghae Hyung, can I borrow?" The man asked as he waited patiently for her answer. He was scared. What if Sooyoung did not agree the plan of Cho Kyuhyun?

"Hae oppa agreed? Then I don't know Kyuhyun ah, Hae oppa is the one who made me smile when you left me...he is someone that is important to me...his decisions are my decisions for me too. My evil king, me Choi Sooyoung, let you borrow me from Lee Donghae, the king of the fishes in the pacific oceans." She giggled.

"Someone that is important to you only? You are my everything that why I will allow it pabo..Soo, I love you today, tomorrow and forever!" Donghae mumbled as he peeped at the love birds inside the room through the gap of the door.

"Kyu treat her well for the entire one month or else I kill you personely.." He muttered while wiping off his tears. Oh, how he will misses his wife.

                      ---------------------- <3------------------

1 year later...

love is sacrifice. You will give up everything for the person that you love—even the person that you love. You are a hearo if you give up the person that you love for the sake of her or his happiness. Lee Donghae was one.

Although you may not be popular but you will taste the real flavor of love. Sweet or bitter? It all depend on how you write your love story.

"Soo, how are you doing up there?" Lee Donghae asked his own wife as he placed a bouquet of red roses which was her favorite on the tomb of hers.

"we all misses you, do you know that? Especially me and Kyu. I love you Soo no matter if you are alive or dead.." He soon find himself crying out loud.

"Hyung, crying here? Need a partner?" A familiar husky voice interrupted Donghae cries.

"Kyu, visit her like me? It has been about 1 year eh? So how is life?" Donghae smirked as he questioned the younger man. Donghae eyes were red, it is so obvious that he had been crying.

"How could you ask that? It is so obvious, my life is bad without her. I need her like I need oxygen. I miss her.. I will never forget her..." As they were saying about how they misses her, a white dove flew across the sky...

 

 

 

A/N: guys the story had not ended yet but will soon.. ARRGHGH.. The thought is killing me!!! The next few chapter will be about flashback mostly about Kyu and Soo spending the one month together.. Sorry  sooyoungster for making Soo die here..mianhae!!! I feel guilty too! Silent readers subscribe or comment!!!!!!