Chanyeol tries to spend a day with Baekhyun

Welcome to SMTown

 

Chanyeol was fixing his hair, making sure each piece of his hair was good. He’s so hyped up on his afternoon walk with Baekhyun. The smaller guy offered to show Chanyeol around the area. Of course he couldn’t hide his happiness. Smiling like an idiot, he didn’t hear the knock on his door.

 

“Well, you’re dressed up,” Chanyeol turns to see Krystal leaning on his door frame. Chanyeol looked like he was going to a party with his jeans, polo shirt and hair.

 

“Too much?” Krystal nodded and Chanyeol immediately began to undress himself.

 

“Eeew. I’m here. God! What’s with the people of my family?!” Krystal mutters to herself as she turns around and about to leave the room. “Oh wait! You better hurry up because that guy you met at the bus is already here.”

 

Chanyeol widens his eyes and turn to see Krystal already gone. Throwing the polo away, he wore a black graphic tee and slipping off from his jeans, he chose to wear shorts and topped it off with a cap. He immediately ran down the stairs, almost tripping down. The moment he got down, he straightened himself and saw Baekhyun sitting at their couch, laughing. Chanyeol smiles and takes a few steps before he widen his eyes at the realization as to why Baekhyun was laughing. The latter was looking at his baby album.

 

“Oh, Chanyeol!” Baekhyun turned to look at him and he feel like he’s about to have a mental breakdown because one, Baekhyun’s smile is heaven when he looks at it and two, Baekhyun is looking at his embarrassing baby photos. Baekhyun giggles again and points to a picture of a young Chanyeol. Horrified, Chanyeol stole the album away and pulled Baekhyun out of the house.

 

“Come back, again, Baekhyun!” Yoona happily yelled from the kitchen and returns Chanyeol’s baby album under the coffee table.

 

“You make oppa’s life miserable,” Krystal suddenly appeared and Yoona smiled. “No wonder I’m your daughter,” Krystal smirks and gets a piece of cookie from her mom.

 

“Mom, don’t you get lonely here?” Krystal takes a bite from the cookie. It isn’t that bad but it wasn’t that good either.

 

“I do. But I did enroll myself in a cooking class!” Yoona showed her the papers. She explained that she has nothing to do at home, but her real motive was to seduce Kyuhyun again by using food.

 

 

_*_

 

 

Chanyeol was walking with Baekhyun and he likes it. He doesn’t know why, but he feels happy knowing that this little person is beside him.

 

“You’re so tall,” Chanyeol noticed that there is a big shadow covering Baekhyun.

 

“I’m tall so I could protect you,” Chanyeol cheekily said and Baekhyun giggles. The latter doesn’t seem to mind the cheesy lines Chanyeol throws him. He looks okay and acceptable of it anyway.

 

“So you think I can’t protect myself? Maybe you can’t protect myself like Zitao can but—“

 

Chanyeol immediately furrows his eyebrows. Who in the world is Zitao and why does he protect Baekhyun? That should be his job. Not that he has Baekhyun telling him to do it, but he wants to.

 

“Want to go meet Zitao?” Chanyeol forces a smile and a nod to Baekhyun because he just can’t say no.

 

They went to the big house at the corner of the street. It had Chinese characters written on it that Chanyeol cannot understand.

 

“This is the apartment where the Chinese nationalities stay. Zitao lives here. He’s the youngest among them and is needed to be taken extra care of.”

 

Baekhyun rings the doorbell and an extremely handsome tall blonde guy opens the door. Chanyeol widens his eyes because the guy has the face that was undeniably good looking, like God must have spent extra time making him. He was also taller than Chanyeol. For the first time in his life, he felt small.

 

“Hey, Baek, nice you to see you here. I see you brought someone,” the blonde spoke with such charisma.

 

“Kris ge, this is Chanyeol. He’s new here. I wanted to see Zitao and since Chanyeol’s with me, might as well introduce him to him. I’m showing Chanyeol around too. I hope you two can get along,” Baekhyun smiles. Chanyeol sees the difference in the personality of the two.

 

“I’m Wu Yifan, but people call me Kris because I came from Canada, but I am Chinese too,” Kris greets him.

 

“I’ll call Zitao first. You can sit here in the living room. Some other person might come here anyway. I’m pretty sure, they’re all friendly, Chanyeol. Don’t worry.”

 

Kris leaves them and Baekhyun happily enters the house as if he belongs. Chanyeol feels awkward. The house is big.

 

“Hi Baekhyun! New friend?” A porcelain looking small blonde comes to them.

 

“Ne, hyung.”

 

“Hyung? How old are you? You look like an elementary student,” Chanyeol comments.

 

“I’m the same as Kris, 22, but I am a few months older than him here,” the guy said and blinked. Chanyeol thinks he’s seeing a doll in front of him. “My name is Lu Han by the way and—“

 

“Yixing, get down from my back!” They all turned to see Kris carrying another guy and he does not look happy with him carrying someone.

 

“We have guests here, if you can see,” Luhan points out.

 

“Hi! I’m Yixing and I’m— oof!” Kris lets go of him and the guy named Yixing glares at Kris.

 

“Yixing just loves to play around and if it isn’t with me, he always bother Kris,” Luhan explained as Chanyeol thinks he’s going to get used to this.

 

“Zitao’s coming down the stairs already,” they look at the stairs and Chanyeol was intimidated at the guy coming down the stairs. He does looks like someone who could protect Baekhyun. He has big dark circles under his eyes and has a dark aura. Chanyeol feels so small despite his tall height. He doesn’t feel small anymore after seeing Kris earlier anyway.

 

“BAEKHYUN GEGE!” Chanyeol’s thoughts were disrupted by a loud greeting. He saw the guy named Zitao run towards Baekhyun and enveloping him into a hug. He smiles so sweetly and does aegyo to the others, showing a very complete character to how he looks.

 

“Zitao, this is Chanyeol, my new friend,” Baekhyun said, still enveloped in Zitao’s hug.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, a friend of my friend is my friend,” the scary aura is gone and is replaced with a cute image that is unfitting for his physical appearance.

 

“Hey, guys! Let’s party tonight!” Someone bursts in and Chanyeol is surprised to see the guy enter.

 

“Jongdae, we all have exams on Monday,” Kris butts in and decided to pop his bubble.

 

“I don’t care. Let’s bring your new friend, Baek. I’m Jongdae by the way. Come with me and let’s have some fun!” Chanyeol only pulled Baekhyun as he got pulled away by Jongdae.

 

So much for Chanyeol's dream of spending the whole day with Baekhyun.

 


 

Hai guys~ Long time no update. T^T I miss writing this. I didn't abandon this if that's what you're thinking. I was just so busy. I thought I could write more freely with my sched this sem, but I was still busy. D: Chores make me busy and tired. 

 

I'm sorry this is also short. I promise, the next update will be worth it. I began it already and expect it tomorrow or two days from now. :D Besides, Christmas break is this week. I hope I can write a Christmas special for this. :>

 

Follow me on twitter~ @kiwibubblecat and ask.fm/lovingchul :D