Chapter Six

A Twist In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter SIX — the second CHOICE and the nightmare

» "Annyeong, Celeste." My head snapped up at the sound of Youngmin. Both he and his brother sat opposite me, both with the same grins of amusement.

"Let me guess. Another choice?" I deadpanned to them. Over the last few days, both Sehun and my younger self had gotten a lot closer than before and I thought that it wasn't possible, considering how close they were already. My plan of breaking them up was going straight down the drain.

Kwangmin winked at me playfully. "You're smart yet foolish at the same time."

"I don't even want to try to understand you." I muttered under my breath. Raising my voice I asked the twins, "So, what are the choices?"

Youngmin straightened up considerably as he told me, "Do you want to go back to the present and nurse Sehun back to health —"

"— or do you want to continue staying here, sabotaging you and Sehun's relationship?" Kwangmin finished proudly, as usual. The twins stared at me expectantly, waiting patiently for my answer.

"Stay. I'm not leaving until I solve this problem." I declared, ignoring the twins' facepalms.

"A bit of advice, Celeste, but this isn't a Mathematical sum where there is only one way to solve this problem." Youngmin informed me arrogantly, like he knew what was going to happen. Which, he probably does.

"Really? Then, do you mind telling me how to solve this problem?" I sarcastically asked the twins. There was no answer, as expected and I sat back, crossing my arms over my chest. "No, right? Then, just keep your opinions to yourself!" I expecting them to be annoyed or at least, a bit displeased but the twins just gave me an angelic smile.

I hate them.

"I hate you." I scowled, letting my feelings be known.

"We know." Both Youngmin and Kwangmin answered together, at the same time.

 

 

 

I had a nightmare later on.

I was back at the hospital but not in Sehun's ward. Instead, I was in the counseling area. Before me was Sehun, sitting down on a chair with his head bow.

"Sehun!" I beamed, moving forward to hug him but to my horror, my hand just flew r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter