Chapter Three

A Twist In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter three — the first choice

» Tentatively, I approached my apartment before bending down. Quickly, I snatched the spare house key behind the flower pot and stood up. I heaved a sigh of relief as I unlocked the door; I knew having a spare key was a good idea.

I stepped inside the apartment after taking off my shoes. I kicked my pumps under the shoe cabinet just in case, Celeste came home earlier than I had expected. Sehun had taken his new girlfriend to the amusement park so I had the apartment all to myself.

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, I stretched my body and turned around to see a certain pair of twins.

"Hi." Youngmin greeted me cheerfully, waving his hand while Kwangmin checked out my family photos. "She's so cute! Youngmin, come and see Celeste when she's a child." He called out, gesturing at my numerous childhood photographs.

"Hey, that's private!" I growled in embarrassment, covering the offending photographs with my body. "Why are you guys even here for?" I demanded hotly.

Kwangmin shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, saying, "We're here for you to make another choice." Beside him, Youngmin grinned before asking, "So, Miss Celeste Li, after seeing how you and Sehun have fallen in love again, what are your thoughts on this?" He his hand towards me, as if he was a reporter.

"I —" I opened my mouth, only to have Kwangmin interrupting me, "Come on, Youngmin, don't be such a bore. Miss Celeste Li, do you want to —"

Youngmin jumped in. "— Confront Sehun and you and tell them what happened or —"

"— Use underhand tricks to break their relationship up?" Kwang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter