Chapter Five

A Twist In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter five — the second attempt

» "Oh, look, Sehun!" My younger self squealed as she pointed towards a stuffed toy in a store. She dragged Sehun over to the store while I tried not to get spotted by either of the couple.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a teenager girl who looked like she was following my example — stalking the couple before us. I tilted my head; she looked familiar but I can't quite put my finger to it.

Just then, Sehun left Celeste's side and approached the girl. My jaw dropped in shock as the girl immediately grabbed Sehun's collar, pulling him towards her.

​"Aerin. Stop." Sehun ordered, pucking the girl — Aerin — away from him before taking a big step back. Aerin pouted for a moment before whining, "Oppa..."

"Stop, Aerin. I already have a girlfriend." Sehun reminded Aerin as I sneaked closer towards them. I'm sorry but the curiosity was too strong for me to resist.

​Aerin scoffed, folding her arms across her chest. "That pathetic excuse of a girlfriend? Celeste Li?"

What do you mean pathetic? I mentally demanded, my fists clenching by themselves. Fortunately, Sehun felt the same as me. He scowled at the female before retorting, "You take those words back, Kim Aerin. I won't allow you to insult Celeste." His voice was low and dangerously; a bad combination for Oh Sehun as I knew from experience.

Aerin audibly gasped, her eyes shinning with shock and utter despair. "No way, you really love her, don't you?" Sehun looked away arrogantly, refusing to meet the girl's gaze. "Just leave me alone, Aerin. The only reason I'm actually wasting my time here with you is on account of childhood."

Aerin's jaw dropped at Sehun's blunt words and her bottom lip quivered. "Oh Sehun, I'm trying to help you. Don't you know who is Celeste's ex?" My heart sank at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter