Chapter Four

A Twist In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter four — the first attempt

» I opened my eyes and yawned loudly, stretching myself. Since my younger self can't see me, I had to resort to sleeping after her and waking up before her. It's torture, really.

I carefully slide off the bed and tip-toed to the bathroom. Thankfully, I had a spare room with a bed or else I either have to sleep on the sofa or the bathtub; both which aren't really attractive. After a quick wash-up, I headed towards my bedroom. I knew that I was a really heavy sleeper so there was no chance of my younger self waking up.

"Too small. Too small." I mumbled under my breath as I chose my outfit for the day. "Small, small, small."

"Ah ha!" I beamed, picking out one of the larger sized outfit that my mother had forced me to buy. Despite how big it was on me then, my mother didn't care and told me that I'll grow into it. Back then, I was annoyed by her actions but now, I was so, so grateful to her.

I hastily changed and dumped my older clothes under the bathroom cabinet. Just then, there was a loud ping emitting from my phone.

I glanced over my shoulder; yep, I was still asleep.

Tentatively, I approached my phone and picked it up. "A SMS?" I stated before opening the message.

Oh Sehun

You're fine tonight, rite?

i have some movie tickets for 'the rise of the guardians'

watch it with me? :)

07:58am

Sure, i'm free! :)

meet you at five ?

08:00am

Great! be there or beware xD

08:01AM

Carefully, I placed the phone back on the table be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter