Chapter Two

Stand By U

~

“Yah Donghae! Can you please, at least just this time listen to me?!” Sungmin bellowed as he continued to interrogate Donghae with his questions, albeit the latter seems to be on his own world at that moment.

“Huh? What?? Ah. Yes, yes, I’ve made sure that he went home safely. I was with him you know.” Donghae rolled his eyes as he answered the pink guy’s question. He always has been annoyed how that bunny can’t seem to put his full trust on him when it comes to Hyukjae.

“Good then.”  The pink guy then replied returning to his seat, much to Donghae’s liking.

He has been actually classmate with this bunny guy for almost five years now. Five years and up to now the pink guy can’t actually put his whole trust in him when it comes to Hyukjae. He doesn’t really know the reason why. Well maybe it is because Sungmin knows what happened to them when they were young. The time when Donghae mistakenly made his princess cry. He even told Hyukjae to just look for a new prince!

Donghae sighed at the memory. Well even though he regretted making Hyukjae cry then, he was still happy that that incident happened. It is the reason why he confessed his love to Hyukjae after all. And of course, he is also thankful for that person who helped him confess his love. Sungmin. Yeah, he’s annoying, loud, likes too much pink but he still the reason why Donghae had the courage to confess and claim his Hyukkie. And for that he will be eternally grateful with this bunny guy despite of how annoyed Donghae is with him.

~

“Okay Kibum, thank you for that introduction of yours. And mmm.. about your seat, you can sit beside Hyukjae. Kindly raise your hand Hyukjae so that Kibum can proceed to his seat.”  The teacher has said and so Hyukjae meekly raise his hand.

Kibum then smiled widely when he saw Hyukjae, which actually made Hyukjae a little confuse of why his new classmate is smiling to him like that. Kibum then walked towards Hyukjae and before he sat down he greeted Hyukjae first.

“Hello there Hyukjae-shii. It’s nice to meet you.  I hope we can be good friends.” Kibum smiled before he proceeded sitting down.

Hyukjae just smiled his gummy smile and replied.  “Nice to meet you too Kibum-shii and of course we can be good friends!”

They smiled to each other again before turning their heads back to the teacher in front.

When lunch break came Siwon then approached Hyukjae and Kibum which is sitting behind him. He saw them  talking and he felt glad that they are getting along really well.

“Well well well, it looks like I don’t really need to introduce the both of you anymore. Having fun talking to each other that much?”  Siwon teasingly asked and Hyukjae snorted at his comment.

“Hello there Siwon. “ Hyukjae replied. Sarcasm clearly heard in his tone.

Siwon just chuckled and greeted Kibum instead.

“Kibum my man! How are you huh?” Siwon  asked in his accented english while resting his hands around Kibum neck, tugging the said man in the process.

KIbum just laughed and answered that he was fine. “Your school is really nice you know. And I’m glad that the people here are very friendly too unlike in America.” Kibum chuckled.

“Haha of course! It is better in here.” Siwon proudly said.

“Yeah Yeah..” The other boy just smiled at his friend.

Siwon was about to say something again when Hyukjae cut him off.

“So Kibum do you want to have lunch with us? But I might have to apologize as early as now because Siwon here will be joining us too.”  Hyukjae jokingly said making Siwon shout a small ‘YA!’ to him.

Kibum then chuckled. “Of course.  That is very nice of you. And about Siwon, I think I can handle it.”

He and Hyukjae laughed again while Siwon protested on how mean the two of them is, bullying him. They then proceeded walking out of their classroom and to their cafeteria. While walking, Hyukjae then decided to talk again.

“This will be great. I’ll introduce you to our other friends and also to my boyfriend.” Hyukjae  happily said.

Kibum was also smiling until he heard the ‘boyfriend’ part.

“You have a boyfriend?” Kibum curiously asked which Hyukjae just nodded happily in reply. Siwon then smirked seeing this. He then approached Kibum and whispered to him.

“Aww.. It’s alright Kibum there are plenty of pretty girls, and even boys, here in our school. It’s alright that Hyukjae is already taken. Besides he and his boyfriend have been together in so many years now.  You’ll find somebody else.”  Siwon teasingly whispered at Kibum’s ear.

Kibum just smiled at him which made Siwon confused.

“What nonsense are you talking about Siwon-ah. Can you just hurry up, I’m getting really hungry now.”

Siwon just eyed him weirdly before he decided to just shut up. He almost forgot how weird Kibum was back then.  And he is guessing that he is still is until now.

~

“Hae!” Hyukjae excitedly shouted when he saw his boyfriend already sitting at their table in the cafeteria. He also saw that Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Changmin, Jessica, and Yoona were already there. He immediately approached them with Siwon and Kibum following behind.

When they reached their table Hyukjae immediately hugged Donghae and the latter could only laugh at his lover’s cuteness.

“Hey Hyukkie.” Donghae said followed by pecking at his lover’s cheek, which made Hyukjae blush.

They just smiled and stared at each other until Siwon butted in.

“Ok ok. We know that you love each other so much. No need to have so much PDA you know.” Siwon said making Donghae chuckle instead.

“Hello there Siwon.” Donghae said making the taller man to make face on how the couple has so much in common. And one of that is how they have the ability to make Siwon feel annoyed. 

“HAHAHAHAHA! Nice face you have there hyung!” Kyuhyun or the maknae of the group just laughed seeing one of Siwon’s epic faces. Well albeit Siwon is known for being handsome, he is also known for his epic reactions and faces when encountering such moments.

“I think that face actually suits him more. HAHAHAHA.” Changmin or Kyuhyun’s best partner in crime also commented making Siwon more annoyed.

“Ahh.. I give up. “ Siwon said as he made his way in one of the seats. Jessica just patted him as a way of comforting him from all of their friend’s teasing.

“Uhmm.. hate to end your grief immediately Siwon, but who’s the dude?” Sungmin just asked when he noticed that there is a guy standing near their table, obviously amused in watching his friend’s antics.

Hyukjae then struggled to move away from Donghae’s  hug making Donghae confused for  a little and went beside Kibum.

“Ah! I almost forgot! This is Kim Kibum by the way. He’s our new classmate and he’s a friend of Siwon. He’s really nice so be nice to him also ok?” Hyukjae then introduced the said guy.

Kibum then bowed to everyone and said “Hello everyone my name is Kibum!” he then smiled after introducing his self.

“Waaahh.. You’re quite handsome eh. I’m Sungmin by the way. The eldest here right now. Those two evil spirits there are Kyuhyun and Changmin, the blonde girl is Jessica, and the short haired girl is Yoona.  And that..”  Sungmin stopped for a moment before pointing at Donghae who is currently hauling Hyukjae back to his hug. “That guy is Donghae. Hyukjae’s boyfriend as you can see.”  Sungmin then said before smiling back at Kibum.

“I hope you’ll like all of us.” The pink guy then added.

“Of course. I can see that your group is a really fun one.”  Kibum then commented seeing that everyone is saying ‘hello’ and ’nice to meet you to him’.

“So shall we eat now? Our lunch break is only for one hour and a half you know.” Yoona then commented. And so they made their way to the counter leaving the couple behind.

~

“Hmm… So he’s your new classmate? Is he being nice to you?” Donghae asked while nuzzling his head in Hyukjae’s neck, making the latter blush.

“Well yeah.. he’s really nice, plus he’s also very handsome.”  Hyukjae replied happily.

Donghae then faced him not quite happy with the response of his lover.

“Yaaahhh~ so you find him handsome huh?” Donghae pouted which just made Hyukjae laugh at the adorable site. His lover will surely be forever childish.

“Well yeah. “ Hyukjae replied making Donghae pout more. Hyukjae then chuckled and cupped his lovers face and told him “But no matter what my Mr. Fish right here will still be the most handsome guy I ever knew. And I love him.” He then pecked at Donghae’s lips making Donghae’s pout be replaced with a smile.

“You’re being cheesy baby.” Donghae then hugged him more.

“Well I learned it from you.” Hyukjae just replied cheekily.

Donghae then just smiled widely and pinched his cheeks before saying “Let’s go eat.” 

~

AN:  *runs away*