Chapter One

Stand By U

~

Donghae tapped his shoes while he looked at his watch. He has been waiting for almost half an hour now. He is inside his boyfriend’s house actually, waiting for him so they can go to school together. Well since they were kids Hyukjae has always been like this, always so slow in preparing himself when going out, even if it’s just on their way to school. Years of experiencing this, but then again the impatient Donghae never get used to it.

“Hyukkie!!! Are you not yet done?!” He screamed from the living room.

“I’m done! I’m done! I’m sorry!” Hyukjae answered while hurriedly making his way down the stairs.  He quickly went in front of Donghae and then smiled at him.

Donghae just pouted back.

Seeing this, Hyukjae pulled each end of Donghae’s lips upward using his thumbs. “Oh come on Hae, aren’t you used to my slowness until now? I’m sorry ok? I’ll try to be faster the next time.” He cooed Donghae trying to make him smile. All that pouting makes him look like a fish more. So cute. Hyukjae chuckled at his thoughts.

“Neee? Forgive me please? Hae~~” Hyukjae sang while smiling at Donghae.

Donghae then sighed. He hold Hyukjae’s arm prying his hands away from his face.

“Ok. Ok. You win. I forgive you. Let’s just go now.” Donghae said. He stood up from the sofa and started walking towards the entrance of the kitchen. Hyukjae follows him from behind and pouted. Donghae is still mad. He knows it.

“We’re going now umma. Thanks for the hot chocolate by the way.” Donghae said while looking at Hyukjae’s mother who was currently washing the dishes.

She just smiled at them and nodded.

Donghae nodded back and then walked down towards the door. Hyukjae bid goodbye to his mother too before he ran following Donghae.

As soon as they went outside, both of them shivered at the coldness of the weather. Well it’s still January. Their Christmas break from school just ended and today is their resume of classes. Good thing that the bus stop is not that far from Hyukjae’s house. Well they can also walk actually but due to the cold weather they know that taking the bus is a better choice. They walked side by side with no one trying to strike a conversation until they reached the bus stop. They waited for a few minutes before the bus came. They quickly went inside and decided to sit at the back side of the bus. As soon as they sat down Hyukjae then decided to talk to him again.

“Hae~” Hyukjae called his boyfriend who is currently looking outside the window now.

“hmm?” Donghae just mumbled back.

“Donghae I’m sorry ok? Please don’t be mad.” The blonde continued to coo the said man.

There was silence for a while until Donghae replied. “I’m not mad.” He said while he turned around to look at his lover who is now the one pouting at him. They stared at each other for a while. Hyukjae’s eyes are pleading while Donghae just started to look somewhere else knowing that he can’t win with his Hyukjae looking at him like that. He’s not really mad. He can’t be mad that long at Hyukjae anyways. It’s just really on his nature to be this stubborn. Hyukjae then cupped his face.

“Hae. Please. I promi—“but before he can even finish his sentence Donghae cut him off.

“Where are your gloves?” Donghae asked starting to sound worried. He then holds Hyukjae’s hands that were on his face. “Don’t tell me you forgot it again. Aisshh…. Look your hands are as cold as ice again.” He removed Hyukjae’s hand from his face and started rubbing and breathing into it. He then looked at Hyukjae again, worry can be seen on his face.

“I’m sorry.”  Hyukjae just mumbled slowly. Albeit he knows he should feel sorry, he can’t ignore the feeling of butterflies flying on his tummy. Slowly a smile formed at his lips while looking at Donghae.

Seeing this, Donghae chuckled. “You dare to still smile.” He teased and then sighed. He removed one of his gloves and then asked Hyukjae to give him his hand which Hyukjae obediently followed. He quickly put the gloves at Hyukjae’s other hand. He then opened his palm, the one where he removed his other glove from and smiled at Hyukjae.

“Other hand.” Donghae just said.

Hyukjae just smiled immediately understanding what Donghae is doing. He quickly holds Donghae’s hand with his other hand that is still bare. They quickly intertwined their hands and Donghae pulled to breathe at it again before placing it inside his jacket’s pocket.

It was quite for a while once again before Hyukjae spoke.

“Thank you Hae. You’re not mad at me anymore right?” He asked while leaning his head at Donghae’s shoulder.

Donghae gave a squeeze on his hand before answering back. “Yes. I’m not mad anymore. Ok?” He turned to look at his lover and smiled while smelling Hyukjae’s hair. Hyukjae then nodded.

Donghae smiled but then frowned. “But next time please don’t forget your gloves anymore. We all know how your hands get quickly cold. I don’t like it.” He stated.

Hyukjae then sat up properly and grinned towards Donghae.

“I don’t need that, I have this anyways.” He said while raising their intertwined hands. “Your hands can make my hands warm.” He blushed while smiling at Donghae which Donghae returned smiling also while he ruffled his lover’s hair.

They are now in their stop and so they made their way out, hands still intertwined inside Donghae’s pocket. They started walking towards their school gate.

“Youuuu.. and what if I’m not there to warm your hands up? Huh?” He asked while trying to fix Hyukjae’s hair after he ruffled it. Hyukjae then decided to joke with him.

“hmmm.. then should I find someone else to make my hands warm then?” He teased Donghae and started laughing as soon as he saw his lover’s reaction. Donghae’s eyes widen and started ranting at his boyfriend.

“YAHH!! Why would you let another person hold your hand?! Huh?!” He bellowed at Hyukjae, squeezing their intertwined hands once again. Hyukjae just laughed it off. He decided to continue teasing his boyfriend.

“So that it won’t be cold! You know how I barely remember to get my gloves. I don’t even remember where I put it!” He continued to act making Donghae frown. He just smiled inwardly at himself for a job well done.

“Aishh.. Arasso! I decided not to let you go anywhere without me. So don’t you dare hold someone’s hand. Ok?” Donghae replied while looking seriously at Hyukjae.

Hyukjae just smiled, feeling butterflies on his tummy again. His boyfriend is just forever possessive.

“Neh.” he obediently answered before pecking Donghae’s cheek. He smiled at the brunette which grinned back at him, too happy at the sudden kiss.  It was Hyukjae’s turn now to squeeze their intertwined hand looking at Donghae while smiling his gummy smile.  Donghae then just intertwined their hands harder and smiled back at Hyukjae mouthing to him some words.

I Love You.

They continued holding hands as they make their way to their classes.


~

As soon as they reached Hyukjae’s classroom Donghae immediately removed his other glove and gave it to Hyukjae. He smiled at the blonde.

“I’ll see you later at lunch ok?” Donghae said and Hyukjae only nodded as a respond.

The bell then rang.

“Go now Hae! You’ll be late. And can you tell Minnie-hyung that we’ll just talk later? “  Hyukjae then exclaimed and Donghae could only shout OK back as he ran towards his own class.

Hyukjae proceeded to sit on his table which is located just in front of the door. Donghae said it’s good that he is located there. That way then he can call him easily if he wants to. He wears the other half of the glove while smiling to himself.

“Yah. Hyukjae-ah you’re smiling at yourself again. Thinking about Donghae again I see. Don’t you two ever get tired of thinking about one another?” Siwon, one of their friends and also Hyukjae’s classmate, as soon as he sat down in front Hyukjae.

Hyukjae just snorted. “You’re just jealous because you can’t even talk that good when your crush is around.” Hyukjae then teased back. Siwon just widen his eyes and started changing the topic.

“Aishh.. You really. Anyways I heard we’re going to have a new classmate today. A transfer from America.” Siwon said while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“Oh jinjja?” Hyukjae asked. “ Wahhh…daebak! He came from America? He must be so good at english. Will he look foreign?” Hyukjae started wondering what their new classmate might look like.

“Hahaha. He’s actually my friend you know. And no, he looks very Asian, though he is, of course, good at english.” Siwon replied back answering Hyukjae’s question.

The blonde the raised his eyebrow. “Your friend?”

“Yeah. I’ll introduce him to you later ok?” the tall man exclaimed as he sat properly on his seat. Hyukjae can only say an Ok as a reply as their teacher went in their classroom.

“So class, as you might have heard of it before, today we have a new transfer student. Please be nice to him and help him cope up in your lessons ok?” their teacher announced while smiling at her students.

“NEEEE!!” The class answered in unison.

“Very well then. You can come in now and introduce yourself.” The teacher said as she faced the transferee in the door.

As soon as the said boy came in view for the class to see, some of the girls then smiled widely and other boys started whistling saying that the transferee is such a pretty boy. The boy is has a jet black color of hair and a single lidded eyes. He has a fair skin and has a cute nose. And once he smiled towards the class, the girls started squealing more as they saw that he had a smile that can indeed melt the girl’s heart. When the class started to calm down, the boy then started introducing himself.

“Hello everyone, my name is Kim Kibum. It’s nice to meet you all. Please take care of me.” Kibum said as he bowed his head as a little greeting to his new classmates.


~

AN: Heeeyyy guuuuyyys!! :)) Posting this because I want to. xD I still have others things to do but I badly want to post this. So here it is. Unfortunately we only 5 days for our sembreak. and we will still be having our camping starting on Friday up  to Sunday. Means no internet. :(( Anyways please enjoy this very fluffy chapter.

Please tell me if I write too much fluff ok? Though I can't really help it since eunhae is just full of fluff nowadays. 

Annyeong~ ^^