Chapter 2

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

JIeun started ran out of the room and bumped into Jiyeon and Park Bom.  

 

"Jieun!", said Jiyeon happily until she noticed her face. 

 

"Jieun? What's wrong?", but Jieun didn't reply she just ran off and went down the stairs and to the front of the school. 

 

"What's wrong?", asked Park Bom. Jiyeon looked at her and just shrugged. 

 

Jieun started running down the long driveway, making her way quickly to the front of the gate. By the time she could see the gate, she saw Sungjong being held by the guy who had the knife in his hands. 

 

"NO!", shouted Jieun and ran faster towards them. Luckily, Jieun knew how to fight since she learnt karate ever since she was young. The everyone turned to where Jieun was coming from and watched Jieun giving a flying kick to the guy with the knife. She grabbed his wrist and twisted it until he let go of the knife. Everyone stared at Jieun in awe expect Sungjong. 

 

"Jieun. What are you doing here?", asked Sungjong. 

 

"I saw everything from there," Jieun pointed to the room where she watched them, "Who are they?" 

 

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS !?", shouted the guy from the ground as he wiped the blood from his lip and slowly got up. 

 

"Jieun, my twin. Don't mess with her. She knows how to fight.", said Sungjong as he put a hand on Jieun's shoulder, "Jieun. Meet Soohyun. The leader of U-Kiss." 

 

"Well, Jieun. You shouldn't have done that to our leader eh?", said Eli as he walked towards Jieun and took her face into his hands and started inspecting her face before making her face him, "You better watch out." 

 

"Get away from her!", Sungjong pushed him away, which made him trip and he fell to the ground. 

 

"You bastard!", Eli got up and started charging towards Sungjong. Until Soohyun stopped him. 

 

"Let's go guys,", he started signaling everyone to follow him, "By the way. This is not over." 

 

Jieun waited till they were out of sight before turning to the boys. 

 

"You have to some explaining to do." 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"What! Your a gang?", shouted Jieun shocked. 

 

"Shh. No one knows about it.", said Sungjong trying to cover . 

 

"But now they know that your Sungjong's sister. They are gonna come after you.", said Sunggyu getting off his chair and getting a glass of water. 

 

"Question," Sungyeol raised his hands, "How did you know how to fight like that?" 

 

"I learnt karate since I was young.", explained Jieun. 

 

"Well, we need to protect her now right?", asked Woohyun looking at Sunggyu. 

 

"Yes," Sunggyu nodded his head, "But we are not that strong to protect her on our own. Only . . . " 

 

Everyone looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo was playing Mario Karts on his phone and didn't realised that everyone was looking at him. Until Hoya cleared his throat and he looked up. 

 

"What?", asked Myungsoo. 

 

"Why is everyone looking at Myungsoo?", asked Jieun who was confused. 

 

"Myungsoo is the strongest out of us all and he is one of the smartest fighters amongst all the gangs in Seoul. Including Sungjong.", said Dongwoo nodding towards Sungjong. 

 

"Sungjong?", questioned Jieun looking at her twin, "But. . . he seems so. . . weak." 

 

Hoya started laughing, "That's what makes him special. Whenever we are in a fight, they always take Sungjong as the weakest, when he turns out to be the strongest." 

 

Jieun blinked at her twin and just nodded her head. I guess there is still things that I don't know about you. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

The next day Jieun woke up early and went out for her usual jog. As she was jogging around the park, she felt like someone was following her. She stopped and immediately turned around, but there was no one behind her. 

 

I swear that there was someone. 

 

She started running faster and went straight to her dorm. She quickly closed the door and heavily breathe as she pressed her back against the door. She looked around the room and everyone was still soundly asleep. So she tip toed around the room and had a shower before heading down to the cafeteria. When she got there, there was only a few people there. She went to get her tray before putting toast, cereal and an apple on it. She looked around the cafeteria and noticed Myungsoo was sitting by himself. She went up to him and sat across him. 

 

"Hey!", she said happily. He looked up at her and nodded. 

 

"Don't you ever talk?", asked Jieun bluntly. 

 

"I don't really talk that much.", he answered back as he stuffed a whole piece of toast in his mouth. Jieun looked at him and chuckled. He heard her chuckling and looked at her, "What's so funny?" 

 

"You." 

 

"How am I funny?" 

 

Jieun didn't answer back but just pointed at his shirt. Myungsoo looked down and saw jam all over his shirt, ".", he whispered. He got up and headed out of the cafeteria to changed his shirt. Jieun watched him walked out of the cafeteria before eating. While Jieun was eating she felt someone was watching her, she looked up and saw a boy across the cafeteria looking at her. He smirked at her. He raised his index finger and went across his neck and pointed at Jieun. Jieun's eyes widen and she immediately looked down at her food. 

 

I feel like I have seen that boy before. But where? 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Hey ;) Updated again.. YAY!! Please subscribe ^^ It motivates me to write more =) 

 

To Jiyeonn : I will try, keep reading :D