Chapter 5

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"AISH!", Sungjong grabbed Jieun's arm immediately and dragged her out of the rom. Sungjong immediately closed the room door and pressed a red button next to the door before a hissing sound came. 

 

"W-what did I do?", Jieun asked fervently as she saw through the window to the room. There was white smoke everywhere. 

 

"That is a sleeping gas you silly girl.", Sungjong flicked her forehead. Jieun pouted and rubbed her forehead. 

 

"Sorwie.", Jieun apologised. 

 

"It's okay.", Sungjong patted his sister's head, "But I brought you here for a reason. Come sit here." 

 

Sungjong grabbed Jieun to the main room and pushed both her shoulders down, forcing her to sit down on the couch. Jieun looked up at Sungjong and noticed the rest of the guys were standing behind him. 

 

"S-Sungjong. What's going on?", asked Jieun nervously, as she was playing with her fingers on her lap. 

 

"Jieun. We've got to tell you something.", said Sunggyu and turning to Dongwoo, "Do you have it?" 

 

"Give me a second." said Dongwoo as he was tapping on something on his iPad before smiling, "There! Got it." 

 

Dongwoo walked over to Jieun and passed her the iPad. Jieun looked at the screen and all she saw was a picture. 

 

"Who is this?", Jieun lifted up the iPad and showed everyone.

 

"That's Kibum. He's part of U-Kiss, but he wasn't there today, but you have to stay away from him.", replied Hoya as he went up to Jieun and started showing more pictures, "This is the whole U-Kiss gang. You have to stay away from them, since they are after you." 

 

"A-After me", Jieun pointed to herself. Sungjong sighed and patted his sister, "Yes, but I won't let them lay a finger on you. I promise." 

 

"But Jieun. We need to teach you how to use some weapons, so you'll know how to protect yourself if your by yourself. I'll teach you," said Woohyun who came from the kitchen. 

 

"No way I'm letting you teach my sister, you playboy.", argued Sungjong putting a protective arm around her. 

 

"Sungjong, you have to. You know that Woohyun is the best at using weapons out of all of us.", said Sunggyu. He was trying to reason with Sungjong. Sungjong looked at Woohyun and at Sunggyu before sighing, "Fine, but if you ever try to make a move on her. I tell you I will kill you." 

 

Jieun giggled at her brother before following Woohyun. Woohyun put an arm around her and turned around to Sungjong and poked out his tongue. 

 

"YAH!", Sungjong yelled, but Woohyun ignored him and Jieun just shook her head. Woohyun brought her to the back of the hideout, until they reached the store room. Woohyun allowed Jieun in. As Jieun stepped in, her jaw opened widely. It was a indoor shooting range and there were targets at the end of the store room. Woohyun passed her goggles and a pair of ear muffles and passed her a gun. 

 

"Have you used one before?", asked Woohuyn and Jieun shook her head, "Most people will teach you to use two hands before shooting, but what if you only had one hand available? So, I'm gonna teach you how to shoot with one hand and to aim accurately from different distances." 

 

Woohyun took out a pocket gun from his jeans pocket and aimed it at the furtherest target, before pulling the trigger. 

 

BANG! 

 

Jieun covered her ears as she watched Woohyun pulling the trigger. She couldn't see where Woohyun shot until the target paper came closer. Her eyes widen as she saw where he shot. It was right in the middle. 

 

"H-How did you do it?" 

 

"Practice," he smiled as he added bullets into the gun that Jieun was holding, "Here. Try keeping your arm straight out and when you pull the trigger, don't move your arm back, if not you won't aim properly. Keep your arm still." 

 

Jieun nodded as she raised her arm and aimed at the target in front of her. She took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. 

 

BANG! 

 

Jieun kept her arm still as she watched the bullet flying and hitting the target. She waiting till the target came closer and had a look at it. Woohyun whistled as he looked at it. 

 

"Looks like your a natural. Your 1-inch away from the target point.", Jieun smiled as she was happy with her first try. She raised her arm again and pulled the trigger again. Soon, Jieun was used to using the gun and her aiming was getting better. Jieun and Woohyun didn't realised how fast the time past until there was a knock on the door. It was Myungsoo. 

 

"Woohyun, she has to go back.", Woohyun nodded and took the gun from Jieun. 

 

"You did well today. I'll see you later." 

 

"Bye. Thanks for teaching me.", Jieun smiled and waved to Woohyun and followed Myungsoo outside to where he parked his motorcycle. Jieun took out her phone and checked it. She got 30 missed calls and 50 messages. They were all from Jiyeon, Park Bom, Dara, CL and Minzy. 

 

From: Jiyeon

 

WHERE ARE YOU! IT'S FREAKING 11 !!!!!!! 

 

 

From: Park Bom 

 

Where did you go? 

 

 

From: Dara 

 

YAH! WHERE ARE YOU! JIYEON IS LOSING IT OVER HERE! I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP! 

 

 

And the same messages came from CL and Minzy. Jieun laughed as she thought about Jiyeon. Jiyeon would really freak out, because she always worries about wherever Jieun goes alone. Jieun sighed as she remembered that she can't tell anyone about her brother. She had to keep this secret from her. It is the first time Jieun had to keep a secret from Jiyeon, but she knew she had to if she wanted to keep Jiyeon safe. Myungsoo noticed her sighing and he looked at her. 

 

"You okay?" 

 

"Yeah, I'm fine," lied Jieun as she got on the motorcycle, "Let's go." 

 

Myungsoo looked at her worried face through the rearview mirror and he knew that something was wrong, but he didn't ask. So, he just started the engine and rode back to school. 

 

​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - -  

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE :) :) :) 

 

Also, please comment and let me know what do you think about the story so far. . . ^^