Chapter 3

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

"HEY JIEUN!", yelled Jiyeon running towards Jieun and slinging her arm around her, "Where were you last night?" 

 

"Um… Hanging out with --" 

 

"JIEUN!", Jiyeon and Jieun turned around and saw her twin brother, Sungjong. 

 

"Hey!", Jieun smiled. Jiyeon looked at Sungjong and the others before turning to and giving her a 'whats-going-on' look. 

 

"Jiyeon,", Jieun grabbed Jiyeon's arm and pushed her forward, "Meet my twin brother, Sungjong." 

 

"T-Twin?", Jiyeon eyes widen as she looked at Sungjong and back at Jieun. 

 

"Yep, twin. Hi, nice to meet you.", Sungjong extended out his arm and Jiyeon accepted it and shook it. 

 

"And that's, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo.", Jieun introduced them to Jiyeon. Jiyeon smiled and gave a weak wave before saying, "Um, Jieun. I have something to talk to you about." 

 

"Okay, I'll talk to you later.", Jieun gave her brother a hug before leaving. All the boys watched Jieun and Jiyeon leaving, when they were out of sight, Woohyun turned Sungjong around held him by his shoulders, "Does your sister have a girlfriend?" 

 

"Psh.", Sungjong pushed Woohyun away, "Even though she doesn't have a boyfriend, I won't approve of you." 

 

"YAH!", shouted Woohyun running towards Sungjong down the corridor. Sunggyu laughed as he watched them arguing and Myungsoo just smirked and watched them. He looked out the window and saw Jieun and Jiyeon walking around the school garden, then he saw that there was a boy following you guys. He squinted his eyes trying to look closely at the boy, until he recognized his face and started running down the corridor.  

 

"Where you going?", shouted Sungyeol, but  Myungsoo ignored his question and ran down the stairs. 

 

"Hey, where's Myungsoo going?", asked Hoya pointing towards the stairs. Sunyeol just shrugged his shoulders.   

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"What are you doing here? Kibum.", panted Myungsoo. Kibum turned around and saw Myungsoo and smirked. 

 

"I heard what happened.", he pointed towards Jieun and eyed Myungsoo, "Better keep that girl away, if not she'll be on our hit list." 

 

With that Kibum walked away and bumped Myungsoo on his shoulder and walked out of the school. Myungsoo watched Jieun walking with Jiyeon around the garden and sighed. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAD A HOT TWIN BROTHER WITH REALLY HOT FRIENDS!", yelled Jiyeon clinging onto Jieun's arm. 

 

"YAH! LET GO!", giggled Jieun as she got out of Jiyeon's gripped, "And you were acting weird in front of them."And how is my brother hot. You must be blind." 

 

"Wait. I was weird? UGH!", Jiyeon covered her face, "I'm embarrassed." 

 

Jieun looked at her friend and just shook her head. Sometimes her friend cares too much about small things. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"Guys. I have to tell you something." , said Myungsoo as he sat down with the others at the cafeteria. He looked around the cafeteria and realised that all of the girls were looking at them. "But . . . I won't say it now." 

 

The guys noticed Myungsoo looking around and they were shocked with the amount of girls around them and staring at them. 

 

"Uh, why are they staring at us?", asked Hoya. Sunggyu opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out of his mouth because there was a loud squeal. 

 

"OPPA!", Eunji went up to Myungsoo and grabbed onto his arm. Myungsoo jumped in surprised and looked at Eunji. Behind Eunji was her group and they all smiled at the others. 

 

"Do I know you?", Myungsoo looked at the guys and giving them a 'what-the-hell' look, but they just gave him a shrug. 

 

"You don't know me yet, but you will soon.", said Eunji as she leant in to give Myungsoo a kiss. 

 

"WHOA!", Myungsoo got out of his seat and crashed into Bomi and Naeun and they both grabbed him by his arms and held him tightly. 

 

"Why did you back out oppa?", Eunji got out of her seat and went closer to Myungsoo, but Myungsoo got out their grip and held Eunji back. 

 

"What are you trying to do!?", yelled Myungsoo. 

 

"I'm trying to get to know you be--", Eunji was cut off. 

 

"What are you doing here Eunji?", everyone turned their heads and saw Jieun and Jiyeon walking their way. Eunji scoffed and took a step back, "It's not like you know any of them." 

 

"Well, actually I do. I'm actually related to one of them.", Jieun pointed to Sungjong, "He is my twin brother." 

 

"Twin brother?", repeated Hayoung and Jieun nodded her head. 

 

"Let's get out of here girls," Eunji pushed through Jieun and Jiyeon and the others followed. Jieun waited till they left and turned back to the group. 

 

"You know them?", asked Woohyun as Jieun sat next to him. 

 

"School bullies," explained Jieun. 

 

"School bullies or not. That Eunji girl. She was scary and weird.", said Myungsoo, making Jieun laugh. 

 

Hearing Jieun's laugh and seeing her smile, Myungsoo's heart started beating really fast. He clutched onto his chest and put down his drink. 

 

"Myungsoo, you okay?", asked Sungyeol. 

 

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay.", lied Myungsoo. What is this feeling? Am I dying? Why is my heart beating so fast? 

 

​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - 

UPDATED AGAIN!! 

WHOOOOOOOOOO~! hehehehe :) 

 

please comment and subscribe... will add a new chapter soon ^^