Chapter 16

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"W-What are you doing here?", stuttered Jieun. 

 

"Who is he?", asked Myungsoo questionably getting up from his spot. Jieun turned and looked at Myungsoo weirdly. 

 

"Uh. Myungsoo? Don't you recognise him?"

 

Myungsoo squinted his eyes as he looked at the mysterious 'guy' right in front of them. This mysterious person smirked and removed his glasses.

 

"Haven't seen each other for a few days right?" 

 

This mysterious person isn't so mysterious anymore. Myungsoo's eyes widen, while Jieun stood there. Frozen. Unsure on what to do next. She remembered what Sungjong told her. This man, standing right in front of her, is one of the most powerful gang leaders in the whole of Seoul. 

 

"Kim Hyun Joong.", whispered Myungsoo shocked. He immediately cleared his throat and making himself looking bigger, "What are you doing here?"  

 

Hyun Joong ignored Myungsoo and took a stepped forward towards Jieun. Myungsoo frowned at Hyun Joong, knowing that he is up to something. 

 

"Hmmm… what would you do if I took her with me, Myungsoo?" 

 

"You wouldn't dare!", Myungsoo glared at him. He was going to take Jieun away from Hyun Joong, but it was too late. 

 

… 

 

"HELP!!", a high-pitched scream echoed in the air. Myungsoo immediately recognised it has Jieun's voice. Myungsoo tried lookingg for her, but he couldn't see anything. Everything around him was smoke. 

 

"DAMN IT!", yelled Myungsoo. He knew that he has failed his wish. His wish to protect Jieun. He took out his phone and called Sunggyu.

 

"Hello?", answered Sunggyu

 

"SUNGGYU! THEY'VE GOT HER! AGAIN!"

 

"!", shouted Sunggyu before the line went dead. 

 

Myungsoo knew that Sunggy was angry and Sungjong was going to be angry too. 

 

I've failed. Right when I started to realised that I love you. Why did you have to go? 

 

​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - -  

 

DOUBLE UPDATE :D:D WHOOP~! But.. its a pretty short chapter...