Chapter 1

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"Jieun! Hurry we are going to be late!", yelled Sungjong at the bottom of the stairs. 

 

"Yeah. Coming.", replied Jieun as she was climbing down the stairs as bringing her luggages with her. 

 

"Geez. Your really slow.", Sungjong went up the stairs and helped his twin sister to get her bags. Both Sungjong and Jieun are twins, when they were young nobody could tell them apart even their parents because they both wore the same clothes and they even had the same hairstyle. But as they got older, Jieun grew her hair out, while Sungjong kept his hair short and having a side fringe. Both Sungjong and Jieun go to boarding school, since their parents are always overseas doing business that they needed them to be taken care of while they were away, so sending them to a boarding school was the best idea. Sungjong goes to Woolim Boarding School for Boys, while Jieun goes to LEON Boarding School for Girls. 

 

"Kids. Have you got everything?", asked their mum as she walked them towards the door. 

 

"Yes.", they both said in unison. Sungjong helped Jieun to put her bags in the taxi and they gave their parents a last goodbye before leaving. 

 

"Call me if your in trouble, okay?", said their dad as he waved to them. They both nodded their head and waved to their parents as the taxi drove away. They stopped waving once their parents were nowhere to be seen. Jieun sat back on her seat and sighed, "I can't wait till I get to see who is my dorm." 

 

Sungjong looked at her and smiled. They started talking about the most random stuff and they soon they read LEON Boarding School. Sungjong got out of the taxi and helped Jieun to get her bags out of the taxi. 

 

"Bye sister. See you soon.", said Sungjong as he gave Jieun a hug. Jieun giggled at her brother and hugged him back. Sungjong gave a tight squeeze and went back to the taxi and waved her goodbye. Jieun smiled and waved goodbye to her brother excitedly. 

 

"JJJIIIIIIEEEEEEUUUUNNNNN!", Jieun turned around and saw her best friend, Jiyeon, running towards her. 

 

"Hey!", replied Jieun as she walked towards her. 

 

"Apparently there is a BIG news to announce and everyone needs to gather at the hall now.", Jiyeon grabbed Jieun hand and dragged her towards the hall. Jieun chuckled at how enthusiastic her friend was. As Jieun was being dragged down the corridors everyone turned to her and greeted her. Jieun smiled at everyone and greeted back. Jieun was one of the popular girls around the school. She's best known for her kindness and her performance in sport and music and even though she is popular she doesn't treat anyone else different. Except a girl, who is also popular amongst the boys, but she is one of the bullies around the school. Eunji. 

 

"Oh well. Isn't it Ms. POPULAR and her little servant.", Jieun turned around and saw Eunji and her group. 

 

"Who are you calling servant? Shouldn't I ask the same to you.", replied Jieun harshly, "Just leave us alone. Just for today. It's the first day of school." 

 

Eunji glared at Jieun, but Jieun just ignored her and walked away with Jiyeon. When Jieun and Jiyeon got the hall, it was already crowded with girls screaming and laughing. Jieun and Jiyeon had a hard time finding a seat, but soon the found two seat available in the middle and sat down there and waited till their principal walked up to the podium and tapped the mike and waited till the sound of chattering died down. Her principal cleared and looked at a man behind her. 

 

"Hey, Jieun. Isn't that Woolim's principal?", asked Dara who sat behind her. Jieun squinted her eyes and realised it was actually Woolim's principal. What is he doing here? 

 

"Ladies, today I would like to announce something big. ", everyone looked at each other wondering what could be so big that it had to announced on the first day of school, "I would like to announce that today will be the first time that LEON Boarding School and Woolim Boarding School has decided that we will joining together as one school and called LEON-Woolim Boarding School for Boys and Girls." 

 

Everyone started looking at each other, shocked. 

 

"Are they serious?", aked Jieun looking back at Jiyeon and Dara behind her, "We are going to become a Co-Ed school?" 

 

"I guess they are,", replied Minzy who was sitting next to Dara. Then suddenly there was a loud bang at the back of the hall which caused all the girls to turned and suddenly all of the Woolim boys started walking in and walked to the front of the hall. Jieun looked around the hall and saw Sungjong and he smiled and waved at her and she gave him 'whats-going-on' look. 

 

"So, may you please make them feel welcome and please look at the notice board and see which dorm your in.", Jiyeon immediately got up and pulled Jieun to where the notice board was. Jiyeon started looking for Jieun's named, before squealing, "JIEUN! We are in the same dorm!" 

 

"Really?", asked Jieun. She was surprised that this is the 3rd year that she has been in the same dorm as Jiyeon, because in LEON they never let you be in the same dorm as the same people for over 2 years. "Who else is in our dorm?" 

 

"Dara. Minzy. Park Bom. Annndd…. CL.", Jieun nodded her head and walked straight to her dorm. When she opened the door she saw Dara, Minzy, Park Bom and CL already unpacking. 

 

"Hey!", said Jieun excitedly. 

 

"Hey!", they all chorused. 

 

"Can't you believe it that we are in the same dorm.", said Minzy happily clapping her hands. Jieun smiled at her and giggled. She looked around the room and noticed that there in only 3 bunk beds and two already have been taken up, so Jiyeon and Jieun took the last bunk bed remaining which was closest to the balcony. 

 

"Jieun, can I take the top?", asked Jiyeon with pleading eyes. Jieun nodded her head and put her bags on her bed, before leaving the room to explore who was sleeping on the same level as her. At the same time, Sungjong left his room to explore his sister's school. When he stepped out of the room he was surprised to see Jieun walking down the corridor. 

 

"Jieun? What are you doing here?", he asked surprised. 

 

"Uh, my room is right here.", Jieun pointed to the door, "What are you doing here?" 

 

"My room is right here too.", replied Sungjong and pointed at the door next to Jieun's. Jieun's eye widen and stared at Sungjong, "We are next to each other?" 

 

Sungjong nodded before grabbing Jieun hand, "Come on. I want you to meet my friends." 

 

Jieun blankly followed him and went inside his room to find six guys in the room unpacking. 

 

"YAH! Sungjong. Is that your girlfriend?" 

 

"Oooo. Who's the girl?", asked all of the guys suddenly and Jieun looked at Sungjong glaring at him and mouthed at him to explain. 

 

"Guys. This is my twin sister?", said Sungjong pushing her forward. 

 

"H-Hi, I'm Jieun.", Jieun nervously gave a shy wave and small smile. 

 

"Hey. I'm Sunggyu." 

 

"Woohyun." 

 

"Dongwoo." 

 

"Hoya." 

 

"Sungyeol." 

 

Jieun nodded at all of them and she noticed that there was a guy lying down on his bed listening to his iPod. 

 

"What's his name?", Jieun pointed to the guy who was lying down on the bed. Sungyeol turned and laughed, "That's Myungsoo. Don't mind him. He doesn't talk that much." 

 

BEEP! 

 

Sunggyu's phone started beeping. He got a message. Sunggyu's smile slowly disappeared as he was reading the message. 

 

"Sunggyu, what's wrong?", asked woohyun who also noticed the changed of his mood. 

 

"It's U-Kiss. Let's go guys.", Sunggyu grabbed his jacket and ran out of the room and the rest of the guys followed. Jieun watched all of them leaving the room, until she was left alone. Who's U-Kiss? Jieun quickly ran out of the room and caught up to Sungjong. 

 

"Jieun. It's not safe for you to be here.", said Sungjong looking around. 

 

"Why is it not safe? Who's U-Kiss?", asked Jieun looking at Sungjong with curiosity. 

 

"I can't tell you now.", Sungjong pushed Jieun into a room, "Stay here. I'll be back.", with that he ran out of the room to catch up with the others. 

 

Jieun watched Sungjong and the others from the window. They were at the front of the school gate. What are they doing at the front of the school? Jieun watched them, standing there and whispering to each other. Sunddenly a group of seven boys came and they all started talking to Sungjong and his friends. Suddenly, one of the guys took out a knife from his jacket and Jieun's eyes widen. 

 

"Sungjong,", she whispered. 

 

- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - - 

Hope you liked the first chapter ;) kekeke ... please comment and subscribe... will update soon ^^