The Depressing Night

Not Such A Bad Boy

[Author’s Note: I HAVE TO WARN YOU GUYS before you start reading this chapter!!! Woohyun is going to appear really scary/crazy/mean in this chapter. I don’t hate him at all so don’t misunderstand. (I’m only making his character like this for this story.) I love Infinite <333]

===================================
Jonghwan leaned against his car outside of your house waiting for you to come out. It was 9:03PM now. Jonghwan didn’t mind waiting, but he started worrying because you were the type of person to be early all the time. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and sent you a text message.

TO: ___
You can come out now. I’m here~
FROM: Jonghwan

 

Jonghwan decided to get into his car because it was too cold outside. He reached towards the door of his car, but paused when his phone rang. The call was from you.

“Yeobosaeyo? (Hello?)” he answered.

“…..” There was silence from the other end of the line.

“Hello? __?”

Once again, there was no reply. Jonghwan suddenly heard a group of guys laughing. He frowned. *What’s going on?*

“You must be close with __…Are you her boyfriend?” A mysterious voice asked.

Jonghwan’s eyes widened in surprise. “Who the hell are you?! Where’s __?”

“It’s me…Woohyun.” Even though they were talking on the phone, Jonghwan could hear Woohyun smirking. “__’s with me and Infinite right now.”

Jonghwan almost dropped his phone as his heart nearly fell out of his body from shock. “W-what?” Then suddenly he felt all of his anger pile up on him. “Why the hell did you take her?! Tell me! Where are you?! You better not hurt her.”

Woohyun chuckled. “What will you do if we do hurt her?”

“I’ll kill you,” Jonghwan growled.

“Hmm…We’ll see about that,” Woohyun replied. “___ is sitting right next to me right now...Unconscious. We’re on our way to the storage room behind Woolim High…Just like last year. You might want to come get her quickly if you don’t want ___ to end up like Hyunji. Just keep in mind that we won’t let you save her without a fight.”

“Why the hell are you bothering me?” Jonghwan asked in distress.

Woohyun chuckled evilly, “Because, I’ll never forgive you or Hyunji. I’m going to make sure that no girl will fall in love with you ever again. Hope to see you soon…Jonghwan.”

BEEP. The call was disconnected.

“Hello? Hello?” Jonghwan looked at his phone screen. It said: Call ended. “Aish!” Jonghwan ruffled his hair. He quickly called Chanyong.

After exactly three rings, he answered. “Yo~ Where are you?”

“__ got kidnapped by Infinite,” Jonghwan said in a panicked voice.

“WHAT?!” Chanyong exclaimed. “What do we do?”

“Listen closely and inform the others what I’m going to tell you right now as soon as possible. I have a plan…”
----------------------------------------------
It felt like your head was spinning as you slowly opened your eyes. *Where am I?* At first, your eyesight was blurry so you couldn’t see anything but blackness. As your eyes adjusted, you looked around to see that you were in a small empty storage room. You looked down and gasped to see that your body was tied down to a chair. *Eotteokhae?!* You were so confused and scared.

BAM! You heard a door slam. “Hey guys, look here. Jonghwan’s little girlfriend is awake,” you heard a guy say.

Seven boys who looked around your age appeared in front of you. Three of them you knew…L, Sunggyu, and Hoya.

You looked at them with frightened eyes.

“Have you heard of Hyunji?“ Sunggyu asked you.

You shook your head no.

“Why don’t you explain who she is and what happened to her, Woohyun?,“ Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun grabbed your chin and made you face him. “You see…Hyunji was my girlfriend, but when her parents decided to move, she had to transfer to Top High. She wanted to break up with me because she thought it’d be hard for us to have a close relationship while going to different schools. A few months later, I found out that she was dating 100%‘s Jonghwan. I became jealous and I tried getting Hyunji to become my girlfriend again, but she was too in love with Jonghwan to even consider the idea. So my gang and I kidnapped Hyunji and brought her right here. When 100% came to save her, they ended up losing the fight. I raised my arms up while holding a chair and smashed it onto Jonghwan…Only to find that Hyunji was the one who got hit. She stepped in front of Jonghwan at the last second to save him.”

“D-did she die?” you asked with wide eyes.

“She did,” Woohyun replied quietly. “And that’s why I hate Jonghwan so much.”

“How come you‘re not in jail?” you asked. “You deserve to be in it.”

“Oh, well, there was no evidence,” Woohyun replied as if it was the most natural thing to say.

“You’re crazy!” you yelled. *This guy is a psycho.*

“Blame it on Jonghwan because it’s his fault I became like this. I want my revenge now.“ Woohyun smirked, “Don’t worry because he’ll be here to save you any minute. Probably along with 100%. But don‘t anticipate too much. They might not make it out.”

“Come on, Woohyun. Let’s not scare her too much,” a very skinny looking boy warned.

“Sungjong, you care too much about other people’s feelings,” Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“I can’t help it. I have a little sister,” Sungjong defended himself.

Suddenly, the door that Infinite entered from was kicked open.

Your eyes brightened at the sight of Jonghwan. But then worry took over you as you noticed that he was alone. Jonghwan looked at you worriedly and mouthed, “Are  you okay?”

You nodded.

Jonghwan then turned his face to Infinite and glared.

“Ahh Jonghwan is finally here,” Woohyun laughed. “What took you so long?”

“You’re a fool. You came alone. Do you really think that you can handle us alone?” Sunggyu smirked.

“He probably could, but don’t worry. For your entertainment, the rest of us are here,” you heard Minwoo’s voice. As he said those words, he walked in with the other 100% members following after him. You saw Haneul standing behind Rokhyun. When her eyes met yours, she gave you a reassuring look and at that moment, you knew that everything would be okay. Or at least it would…You hoped.

“We’ll give you guys a nice deal first. Just hand over ___ to us and you won’t have to fight us,“ Minwoo offered.

“Psh. Yeah right, like that would happen,” Hoya responded and a fight quickly broke out as the Infinite members charged towards 100%.

As the boys fought, Haneul ran over to you. She quickly untied the ropes around you although she struggled at first. “God, I’m so glad that you’re okay,” Haneul hugged you.

“I’m so relieved that you guys came to help me,” you told her. “Wait, how are you even here right now? Wouldn’t Rokhyun have wanted you to stay home, where it’s safe?”

Haneul nodded, “Yeah, but I begged him to let me come. I wanted to make sure you were okay.”

You gave her a small smile to let her know that you were thankful.

“AHHH!” Sungjong fell on his back right next to you and Haneul.

“Omo!” Haneul shrieked in surprise.

You looked up to see that it was Sanghoon who punched Sungjong to the ground. It was your first time seeing Sanghoon so…angry. Sanghoon grabbed you and Haneul and led you two towards a corner. “Stay here and you’ll be safe,” he said and went back to where the fight continued.

You looked around the place to realize that 100% was winning the fight. Jonghwan and Chanyong were fighting against Woohyun and the rest of the Infinite members seemed to be flung to the ground by the 100% members. As you turned your head, you saw Rokhyun and Hoya fighting.

Hoya stood up from the ground and punched Rokhyun in the jaw. Rokhyun glared at him while wiping blood off his lip, “I can’t believe we used to be best friends.”

“Eotteokhae ___ah?! Rokhyun’s lip is bleeding,” Haneul cried out and you tried soothing her.

“We still could’ve been if you hadn’t taken away Haneul from me,” Hoya shot back at Rokhyun.

Your eyes widened in surprise. *Hoya and Rokhyun were best friends before?*

Hoya grabbed the chair next to him which you were sitting in before and was about to aim it at Rokhyun.

“I don’t know what happened to you, Hoya,” Rokhyun continued. “You changed ever since you transferred to Woolim High.”

Hoya softened for a moment while calming down. He sighed, “Don’t remind me of the past.” He slowly put down the chair that was in his hands.

“Look, I’m sorry things didn’t turn out the way you wanted them to be. It’s just that…After you moved, my selfishness took over and I confessed my feelings towards Haneul to her even though I knew you liked her. I’m really sorry about that Hoya, but I know that you’ll be able to find a perfect girl for yourself soon.”

Haneul felt tears falling down her eyes as she joined the conversation, “I agree with Rokhyun, Hoya. I know you’re not a bad person. Why do you have to be in a bad gang like Infinite? You, Rokhyun, and I used to be so close-”

“You’re right. We used to be,” Hoya interrupted her.

By now, all of the Infinite members were passed out on the ground except for Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Hoya. Woohyun walked over to where Hoya was and smirked, “Exactly, Hoya. You’re with Infinite now. Don’t forget that.”

“Come on, Hoya,” Sunggyu called. “Continue what you were about to do.” Meanwhile, the 100% members were helping each other up.

Hoya lifted the chair that he was holding up into the air.

“NOOOO!!! PLEASE, HOYA!!!! DON‘T DO IT!” Haneul cried.

“We used to best friends,” Hoya stated. “We aren’t now…And we probably won’t be able to become best friends again…But, I‘ll do this last deed I can do for you as a friend.” Then suddenly, he turned around and faced Woohyun. “This one’s for Rokhyun…And Jonghwan you bastard!” Hoya slammed the chair on Woohyun’s head and Woohyun fell down. His eyes were closed and his body wasn’t moving.

Silence filled the area as Hoya put down the chair with shaky hands. As Hoya realized what he did, his eyes widened. “D-did I…Did I k-kill him?”

Rokhyun tried calming Hoya down, but obviously it didn’t work since he had just committed a murder. Suddenly, sirens rang and a group of police officers barged in. “Put your hands in the air!” They ordered.

One of the officers handcuffed Sunggyu. “Are these the other kids in your gang?” he asked him.

Sunggyu sadly nodded.

As the other officers were about to handcuff the 100% members, Hoya stopped them. “Wait! I-I’m the one who did this. The rest of these guys were here to save the girl my gang and I kidnapped.”

“Yah what are you-” Rokhyun tried stopping his ex-friend from telling the truth because he didn’t want him to get into too much trouble.

Hoya gave him a look to shut him up.

“And I’m assuming you’re the one who killed this boy?” a different police officer asked.

Hoya nodded as tears filled his eyes. “Yes,” he answered quietly.

As the police officers handcuffed him, Haneul couldn't stop crying for her old friend. "Hoya~" she called.

Hoya faced her and Rokhyun. "Thank you for being great friends to me. I'll never forget you two...I wonder what would've happened if I didn't become like this..."

Haneul sobbed while Rokhyun gave Hoya a hug.

Hoya tried his best to smile. "I hope you two live happily together for a long time."

As the police officers led him out the door along with the other Infinite members, the 100% members looked sad. They used to be close with Hoya too. It was a shame that Hoya had turned out like this.

That night, the Infinite members were arrested. Five of them were released the next day. However, Hoya was sentenced for four years…
==================================
[Author’s Note: Sorry guys. This chapter was so sad T_T But I had to make it very dramatic so it seemed like a Korean drama XD And now you all know why Hoya was holding a grudge against Rokhyun. Hoya and Rokhyun used to be great friends, but Hoya became influenced badly when he switched schools. But in the end, he became nice again. It's still sad though~ But hmmm he might appear four years later...(I'm kind of letting you into a foreshadow haha). I’m so sad that Woohyun had to die in this story :((( He’s my second bias in Infinite. Sighh anyways, the next chapter will be awesome because there's going to be a kiss :O This fanfic needs to involve more romance haha. The next few chapters will have more of it. I’ll try updating asap. Probably in a few days.

Please comment, thank you!~ :)

Btw, do you guys like the poster for this fanfic? My friend made it and I love it so much <333 Thank you so much, Iris unnie :D]

-InfiniteGirl46