100% vs. Infinite

Not Such A Bad Boy

"Oh my god, really?! That's so romantic!" Haneul squealed, almost jumping out of her chair in excitement.

"Shh!!! Everyone can hear us," you looked around and saw students giving you two weird looks. "And it's not 'romantic.' He called me his friend. Therefore, we're only friends."

"Friends?" Haneul's eyes widened with interest.

"Yeah, why is it such a big deal that Jonghwan called me his friend?"

"Because!~" She dragged out the word. "He always ignores the girls at our school. Even when they're obviously trying to receive his attention. I mean, he barely talks to me even though I've been dating one of his best friends for a year," Haneul explained.

You were about to ask more about Jonghwan when you were suddenly interrupted by people yelling in the hallway.

"MOVE IT!"

"GET OUT OF MY IN' WAY."

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"

The voices got louder as the owners of them got closer towards your classroom. Three intimidating looking boys barged in. "Where's Jo Jonghwan?!" The guy in the middle demanded.

You shrunk into your chair next to Haneul, frightened. "Who are they?" you asked her.

"They're from a gang called Infinite. Sunggyu is in the middle, Hoya's on the left, and L's on the right," Haneul whispered.

You looked up to see the three boys looking at your direction.

"Look, it's Rokhyun's little girlfriend," Hoya smirked. He walked over to you two as Sunggyu and L followed behind him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Haneul asked, trying to appear brave. On the inside, she was actually very scared and wanted Rokhyun to come to her as soon as possible.

"Jonghwan injured two students from our school last night. We're here for revenge," Sunggyu answered as if it was something normal to say. "I wonder who we could get our revenge on," he looked around the classroom. The other students were staring back at the three Infinite members with frightened eyes. "Hmm maybe we could on you two," he stepped closer.

"You wouldn't hit a girl," Haneul stated as if it was a fact, but you weren't sure if it was true or not.

"No, but we could kidnap you," Hoya mysteriously grinned as he put his arm around Haneul's waist.

"Don't touch her!" Rokhyun ran into the classroom. He slapped Hoya's arm away as he grabbed Haneul's hand and pulled her behind him. "___, stay behind me with Haneul."

"Arasseo," you quietly nodded. *I hope another fight doesn't break out.*

"I told you not to touch my girl again," Rokhyun growled.

Hoya smirked and started laughing. "Why? Are you scared that your girlfriend will leave you for me?"

"Of course not. There's a reason why she accepted me instead of you." It was now Rokhyun's turn to smirk.

"Shut up you bastard!" Hoya flung his fist. However, Rokhyun stopped it from hitting his face. "Aish," Hoya glared at him. He was about to try again, but Jonghwan and Chanyong entered the room.

"Geumanhae (Stop it). Let's take this outside. The teachers will come in any minute," Chanyong said in a low voice.

After trying his best to calm down, Hoya put his fist down and stormed out of the room. Sunggyu followed him and L purposely bumped his shoulder against Chanyong's as he left.

"Come on guys," Rokhyun gestured Jonghwan and Chanyong to go outside with him. The three of them left and you started panicking.

"Haneul-ah! Are they really going to fight?"

"They will if they have to," Haneul replied. She didn't look worried at all.

"And you're okay with that?!" you asked, shocked.

"I'm sure you've heard the rumors already, but really, 100% is really good at fighting."

You relaxed a little. "If you say so...But hey! You were scared of the Infinite guys a few minutes ago," you pointed out.

"I know, but once my knight in shining armor Rokhyun came, I knew I was safe," Haneul sighed dreamily.

You laughed, "Now you're being cheesy."

"What?!~" Haneul exclaimed in her defense. "Do you know how powerful love is??? I'm sure you'll be deeply in love once you find your soul mate."

"Yeah, sure," you chuckled.

Haneul was about to continue arguing with you about love, but Mrs. Park came in. You laughed as Haneul sat down in her chair without a choice, pouting.

"Charyeot! Gyeongnae," Minwoo, the class president, ordered.

Everyone stood up and bowed to the teacher. After Mrs. Park bowed back, the students sat down.

"Alright, so let's start class," Mrs. Park started to say. She paused, "Where's Jonghwan, Rokhyun, Chanyong, Hyukjin, Sanghoon, and Changbum?"

"Umm...I guess they're just running late," Minwoo lied.

Mrs. Park sighed. "They're always late. I wonder if they're involved in a gang or something." She said it in a joking manner, but Minwoo tensed up. "Anyways, I'm glad that you're always organized and on time," she smiled at him.

Minwoo gave her an awkward smile, "Gamsahamnida seonsaengnim."

*I wonder if he wanted to beomce the class president in order to lie for his gang.* you thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You're here because two students from your school ended up at the hospital?" Chanyong raised his eyebrow up in amusement.

"Of course. They're from our territory. We're responsible for them," Sunggyu responded.

"Since when were you such a caring person, Sunggyu?" Hyukjin asked sarcastically.

Sunggyu's smirk turned into an angry one. He glared, "I guess you don't know how powerful we are because we're being too civil right now. You all need to watch out because who know what we'll do? Maybe we'll do something to Haneul. Right, Hoya?"

"Don't you dare," Rokhyun gave Hoya a fierce look.

"Hey! You boys!" A grouchy voice yelled. "What are you doing outside? Go to class right now unless you want to be sent to the principal's office," the guard ajusshi yelled from the corner of the school.

"Don't think this is over. We'll be back," L warned.

The three guys from Infinite gave the 100% members final glares before taking their leave.

"I suggest that from now on, we should all keep an eye out for Haneul," Sanghoon said once Sunggyu, L, and Hoya left.

Everyone nodded.

"And ___," Jonghwan suddenly added.

The other guys were about to question him when Rokhyun started talking. "I agree. If they're planning on harming Haneul, they might go after ___ too."

The 100% members now understood why Jonghwan suggested that you needed to be protected too.

"Alright then. Let's go in," Rokhyun waved his hand towards the school as the others followed behind him.

Changbum put an arm around Rokhyun's shoulders. "Don't worry too much man. We won't let anything happen to Haneul. And also ___."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Author's Note: Hey guys, so this chapter was more focused on Haneul and Rokhyun. What do you think? I think they're a cute couple haha. And woahh I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written LOL. It's my apology to you guys for not updating for more than a month. I'm so sorry you guys! However, I've started writing the next chapter already so hopefully I'll be able to make another update soon. Maybe some time next week? :) Btw, sorry for making Infinite so mean in this fanfic! I love them so much, but I thought they'd fit the roles of the bad guys better than Teen Top because Infinite kind of matches with 100%. Anyways, thank you for being so supportive of my story. You have no idea how thankful I am~ 55 subscribers already? Wahhh <333 You guys are so awesome! Please continue commenting and telling me what you think~

Btw, my friend, ParanSkies, is currently writing an EXO fanfic starring an OC, Kai, and Kris!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/252062

She already has six chapters up and she is soooooo good at writing, so please check out her story! Her plot is really creative and there are so many funny/romantic parts in it :D It's basically about a girl named Yumi who is a huge fan of EXO. Jongin and Wu Fan are her university friends who are in love with her. This is irnoic because they obviously look like Kai and Kris but they're not supposed to be them. Lol, it's hard to explain since it's a little bit complicated so you should read her fanfic. Then you'll be able to understand what I'm trying to say :P

Seriously, please read her story because I'm telling you, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT because it's so amazing! Haha, okay~ Ttyl]

 -InfiniteGirl46