Meeting the Bad Boy

Not Such A Bad Boy

“I can’t believe this is a school!” you thought to yourself as you looked around the white building. It was surrounded by students wearing improper uniforms roaming around, chatting. Some were even fighting with each other...Literally...And wearing “improper” uniforms meant that none of them put on their ties correctly, the girl’s skirts were ridiculously short, boys didn’t tuck in their shirts, etc. You were definitely not used to any of this since you’ve been attending a school for elites ever since you were little. You shuddered at the thought of having to go to a public high school for the rest of the year. Oh well, it was your last year anyway. You took a deep breath and walked into the school and straight to the office. After figuring out your classroom number and meeting some irresponsible teachers, well, at least that’s what you thought of them...

 

You walked back outside to take a walk around the school. You walked around for a few minutes and when you decided to go back in, you were too absorbed into your thoughts so you bumped into someone. “Sorry,” you apologized. You looked up to see that the person you bumped into was a male student. He ignored and walked past you. He didn’t apologize either! “Jerk,” you mumbled.

 

When you entered your classroom, your teacher, Mrs. Park had already started the lecture. “Weren’t you here earlier? Why are you late?” she asked.

 

“Well, I’m here now so it doesn’t matter, right?” you retorted. No, actually, that was what you wanted to say. What you actually said was, “I’m sorry. I decided to take a look around the school and I lost track of time. It’ll never happen again.”

 

“Arasseo,” Mrs. Park nodded at you. “Why don’t you introduce yourself?”

 

“Nae. Annyeong. I’m Kwon ___. I hope we’ll be able to get along well for the rest of the year.” 

------------------------

Finally after Mrs. Park’s boring lecture, it was lunch time. The girl next to you started talking to you. “Hey~ I’m Yoon Haneul. Do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends?” she gave you an assuring smile.

 

“Sure,” you also smiled, thankful.

-------------------------

It turned out, Haneul was friends with the 100% members. You were informed by her that 100% is a gang of seven members and they’re the most popular boys in the school. Obviously, this was true. So many angry and jealous fangirls stood around your table. You were sitting with Minwoo, Rokhyun, Chanyong, Changbum, Hyukjin, and Sanghoon. Apparently, one of the boys wasn’t here yet. Anyway, the fangirls were mostly jealous of Haneul because her boyfriend was Rokhyun. Honestly, you thought they were the cutest couple ever. Both of them smiled a lot and looked happy together. *Stalker fangirls* you thought to yourself.

 

A few minutes later, the last member of 100% came into the cafeteria. His name was Jonghwan. It seemed like he was the most popular member of the gang. He had the looks and even you had to admit, his bad boy image looked cool. 

 

Because school was supposed to end late from a study session, the students had to stay until 10PM. The nine of you walked out of the school as a group. “I have to go the opposite direction so I guess we’ll just have to part here,” you announced.

 

Haneul frowned. “It’s dark though and it’s dangerous to walk alone.”

 

Minwoo joined the conversation, “One of us could probably walk you home.”

 

You smiled, “Thank you for worrying, but I’ll be okay guys! I’m going to go now, so I’ll see you all tomorrow. Bye!~” you waved.

 

“Annyeong~ Be safe!” They waved back.

------------------------

“Hey pretty girl~ Where are you going?” you heard a male voice speaking. You ignored it and continued walking. Suddenly, someone blocked your path.  You panicked and tried running in the other direction only to turn around to see another person standing behind you. You were being cornered by two high school boys from a different town.

 

“Leave me alone!” you yelled and tried pushing them away.

 

Both of them laughed. “Oh, c’mon! We’re just trying to have fun!”

------------------------

“Oh wait! I think I left something at school. I’m going to go grab it so you guys can go without me,” Jonghwan told his group.

 

“Alright then, I’ll see you later,” Chanyong nodded.

 

“Bye,” said the others. 

--------------------------

[Author’s Note: Sorry, this chapter was kind of boring xDD I have my ideas written down up until chapter six though, so I’ll be able to update quickly for this fanfic! I hope you guys support me by leaving me some comments. Thank you! Btw, omg, I hope you guys are excited for the next chapter because Jonghwan is going to be such a lovable character <333 haha.]

 

-InfiniteGirl46