chapter cinq

Just Call Us Crazy!

Chapter five; college bound.

{ no one's pov | at the library one evening }

In the library after school, the three girls begin to work on college applications and project to prepare in their portfolio. They sat at a table by the windo and their table was full of books, papers, and their laptops. Maeyi wants to major in fashion design, so her sketches were everywhere- not one completly satisfying her. Bomi originally wanted to major in dance, but with her parents pressuring her to move back to England, she's thinking about majoring in International Business, but with that comes a huge exam she is not prepared for. Last, but not least, Jinju is planning on majoring in screen writing. She was on her laptop revising her drafted script for the eighteenth time.

Bomi takes a break from reading the business guides and prep book and looks over at Maeyi's sketches, "woah."

"Mwoh? Are they really that bad?" she sighed. 

"Ani. I really like this one," she stopped to think for a quick second, "I think you should shade this color a little darker and sketch her hair in an updo bun." Bomi says.

Jinju looks up from her laptop and looked at what they were talking about, "yeh. I agree with Bomi." she nods.

"How far did you get?" Maeyi asks Jinju.

"Pretty far, but to be honest, I hate it." she sighed.

The three girls all seemed to not be content with their work, when all of a sudden Yongguk and Zelo walk in and sets 3 cups of starbucks on the table. "I think you guys need a break," Yongguk says as he pulls up a chair next to Jinju. He hands her the blue drink and she thanked him, "gomawo." she said and puts her laptop to sleep.

"No problem. You guys been working hard." he smiled back at her.

"Noona, they had new flavors of passion fruit tea, so we got blue raspberry one for you." Zelo said.

Bomi grabs the pink lemonade one for herself and hands Maeyi the regular passion tea. "Thanks for the drinks boys," Bomi says.

After talking for five minutes, the girls decided to try to get back to work, however Zelo would not stop bothering Bomi and Maeyi, because that kids attention span is tiny and he was ooberly bored in the library. Not only that, but Yongguk kept poking Jinju and wanted her to finish.

"Aigo." Bomi says as she puts her papers in her folders. She puffed her cheeks and grabbed her bag, "I'm done for the night. I gotta help halboni with the shop tonight, so I'll head out first. Good luck!" she smiled and made her way out first.

 

About half an hour goes by and Maeyi's finishes shading in her designs, when her phone goes off. "Oh, I guess Myungsoo is already here to pick me up." she grabs her stuff and waves goodbye to the rest and leaves.

 

Jinju is furiously typing when Yongguk and Zelo begin causing ruckus in the library. They start off by trying to make a paper fort and then throwing Jinju's books around. "Omg, you annoying kids." she rolled her eyes, "can I finish?" 

"No." Yongguk says while chuckling, "come on. Let's go to the arcade. You've been working on it for long enough." He nudges her a few time.

"Yeah noona, let's go. Please?" Zelo asks, trying to give her a puppy dog look.

"FINE." she nearly screams. She got up and stretched, then folded her arms, glaring at Yongguk. He innocently smiled and picked up her stuff, carrying it all, he leads her out of the library and walks them to the nearest arcade. 

 

I think I'm falling in love with youuuuu~ | xoxo comment & subscribe

ear | Seo In Guk - Tease Me }