chapter un

Just Call Us Crazy!

 Chapter one; summer before senior year.

{ no one’s pov }

 

Maeyi and Woohyun get to the pool before everyone else, only by a few minutes. After setting down their stuff on a beach chair, Woohyun hands Maeyi a towel. “I’d figure you would forget one.” He smiled at her.

“Gomawo, Woohyun-oppa.” She took the towel and put it with her stuff. “Mmm, I wonder why they’re taking forever.” 

From a distance, they spot Dongwoo and Myungsoo running from the other two girls. Dongwoo and Myungsoo gets to the spot before Bomi and Jinju do, and pants, "we're here."

Chuckling, Maeyi asked, "Why are you guys running away from Bomi and Jinju?" 

Myungsoo puts his arm over Dongwoo's shoulder, "Because this guy jokes around too much. He said I'd be a better date than the both of them and then he eats all of their chip and dip." 

"YAH!!!" They hear Jinju and Bomi making their way over. Bomi goes and jumps on Dongwoo's back, "carry me. You owe me for eating all my chips." she said pouting.

"Araso, araso." Dongwoo nods and holds her on his back. 

Jinju takes off her loose t-shirt, making her reveal her fairskinned body in a swimsuit. Maeyi hands her the sunscreen. "Bomi put some sunscreen on too," Jinju says.

"Nah, I don't need any." Bomi says and points to the pool, "come on Dongwoo, less'go!" 

"Okay, you're going to get skin cancer, tsk tsk." Jinju says to Bomi. 

"Yeah yeah yeah! Let's go swimming!" Bomi hops off of Dongwoo, takes off her shorts and shirt, and jumps into the pool- splashing everyone on the side. 

The six of them all enjoy swimming and messing around, playing chicken, spashling each other, etc. Before they get out of the pool, Jinju says, "I really don't want school to start. I'm enjoying summer and want this to last forever.." 

Bomi heads out of the pool and as she dries herself she says, "I'm excited for school. I can't wait to see everyone again!"

Woohyun hands Maeyi her towel and she sighs, "a few more days of summer wouldn't hurt, but I'm kind of excited to go to school too."

"I'm ready for the ladies to come in." Dongwoo says playfully.

"I'm not, I'm sure the freshmen this year are ten times more annoying than the last batch." Bomi says annoyed. "I agree, they better not come in thinking they're the ." Maeyi says.

"Right!?" Jinju says, grabbing her stuff, "I'll see you guys later, I'm leaving first!"

"You don't want to catch a ride with me?" Bomi asks.

"Nah, he's already here to pick me up." Jinju says as she picks up her phone, "yeah, I'm coming now!" she hangs up and waves to her friends, "bye guys!" 

They all say their goodbyes for the day. Maeyi left with Woohyun, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo in Woohyun's car and Bomi heads home by herself.

 



{ Bomi's POV , way later that night }

 

I get out of the shower and put on a pair of boxers and an over-sized tshirt. My phone starts going off, I pick up "Hello?" 

"Open the door." He said huskily. 

"Wah... you're here?!" I was getting excited, I haven't seen or heard his voice in the past three months. He graduated in June and left for college in Japan shortly after, what was he doing here? 

"Are you going to keep me waiting out here forever?" he asks.

"I'll be right there." I hung up and made my way down the stairs and to the door, I opened it and literally jumped into his arms. 

"I see you still wear my boxers to sleep." He playfully winked. 

"What can I say? They're comfy." I chuckled and pulled him inside my house. I live with my halboni but she's not home right now, she runs a cafe down the street and sometimes stay late closing and cleaning. 

We both walked down my hall into the kitchen. I sat at the counter while he makes his way to the fridge. "Of course, the first thing you go to is my fridge!" I laughed, "so how's college going?"

"Busy as . I don't have time to do anything." he sighed, "your fridge isn't ever empty." he says as he grabs something to drink. 

"yeah, you have no time to come visit your bestest friend ever. like what even!" I said back to him playfully.

He softly hits my forehead, "come visit me when you have time. College is killing me, I'm only here for tonight and I'm heading back." 

"Awww, you came to see me?" I perked my head up.

"I stopped by cause I was in the neighborhood." he smirked.

"Pfft, you stopped by because you missed me, shut up." 

My doorbell rang, it must have been the girls. I screamed, "it's open, just come in!" 

Maeyi and Jinju come into the kitchen with bags of snacks. "Omo, Jaejoong-oppa." Maeyi says a bit shocked.

"Yah! Jae, when did you get here?!" Jinju says.

"I just stopped by to say hi." he smiled, "it's good to see you guys! It's been a while." 

"How's Yunho?" Jinju asks.

"He misses you," Jaejoong chuckled, "He's doing good though."

"Man, I so made a mistake when I chose Dujun over Yunho... like what the hell was I thinking?" Jinju says as she puts a set of chicken wings into the oven. 

"Aren't you guys all single now?" 

"Yup!" the girls responded. "so that means we can be together now, right?" he said as he wraps his arms around me.

"Yeah right. I'm not trying to be with someone who's a billion miles away." I said back. It's true though. Maybe I would have dated Jaejoong if he wasn't so far away from me. He's pretty much perfect, heh. "You should just date already." Jinju said. 

"You're only saying that so you and Yunho can just start dating." Maeyil laughed.

"So what?" Jinju chuckled back, "we can totally hook you up with Changmin if you wanted." Jinju said as she stuck her tongue out playfully.

The oven goes off telling us the chicken wings are done. "I guess I should head out, you girls try not to have too much fun tonight. And good luck on your senior year." Jaejoong says as he gets up. I walked him to the door and hugged him goodbye, knowing I won't see him in months. "Be safe." I whispered to him, "I'll miss you, but I'll make sure to visit some day." 

"I'll be waiting. And make sure you don't break too many hearts this year." he smiled and left. 

 


 

`

* jaejoong is perfect ♥ 

comment and subscribe | i hope u all will enjoy mucho grande.