chapter trois

Just Call Us Crazy!

Chapter three; homecoming date?

{ Narrator }

Two weeks have gone by since school has started. In another two weeks it will be homecoming, where the students are allowed to wear things besides their outfits to fit the theme of the day, participate in the school parade, watch the hc football game on friday, and then go to the formal dance on saturday (which is a boy ask girl dance) !!! 

{ Jinju's POV | Lunch time }

I lift my head up from my desk, gahhhd I already hate school. I turn around to see Bomi glued to her phone. "Yah, what are you looking at?" I asked her. "People are already being asked to Homecoming," she leaned forward, "Yoona was asked by Baekhyun. He brought her a bouquet of flowers and had a sign on her car that asked her to HC." 

"What? How'd she get asked before us." I scoffed. Seriously though, I don't see why everyone is so in love with her. 

The next thing I know, I see Hongki come into our classroom and sit on Bomi's desk. "yo." is all he said. 

We laughed softly, "hey." Maeyi said first, then myself & Bomi greeted him back.

"Why do you look so gloomy?" he said as he patted my head. I pouted and replied, "because Yoona got asked before me to homecoming." 

He laughed, "should oppa ask you then?"

"Please do!" I laughed. 

"Maybe I'll ask Bomi," he playfully winked.

Bomi looked up from her phone and smiled, "hey, I'd actually go with you. We'd make a cute couple, don't ya think?" she chuckled. this , hah. I pouted, "yahhhh..." 

"Mwoh? You don't have anyone to ask you to go?" he asked all of us,

"Ani." I sighed, "I really want a date..." 

"Me too! It's senior year, I want a date for all the dances." Bomi said, Maeyi agreeing. Hongki gets up and ruffled my hair playfully, "don't worry Jinju, you'll get asked soon, trust me." he winked at walked off. Aish that boy. 

 

{ Maeyi's POV | later that day }

I was walking to my locker when all of a sudden someone comes up behind me and closes my eyes, "guess who." he said is a sweet tone. I know that voice quite well actually. I turned around, and of course, it was none other than Woohyun. "I knew it was you oppa." I smiled warmly at him. He grabbed my books from my hands and carried them for me.

"Thinking bout going with anyone to the dance?" I asked him as we walked down the hall. School just ended and I was about to meet up with Bomi for dance practice. Jinju left home already. 

"Ani. I don't think I'm going at all this year actually." He said back, which honestly surprises me just a bit. 

"Aw, why not?" I asked him.

He just shrugged, "I'm not interested in asking anyone this year. If I go, I'll just go by myself." 

What about me? Pretty much is all I can think, but I can't seem to say those words out loud. It's okay, I'm sure someone else will ask me if Woohyun doesn't. I sighed. I mean, it'd be nice to go with a good friend of mine, but I understand him.

"If you change your mind, you have to tell me who you ask." I smiled at him. I look and saw Bomi down the hall, I took my stuff from Woohyun and waved goodbye to him. I had to asl Bomi something before she went to dance practice, so I went and caught up with her. After asking if she can bring me home, it was time for me to head to fashion club.

 


/dies dies dies x 92358982 ; blonde hongki /drools! 

sorry such a short chapter. | comment and subscribe, ♥