chapter quatre

Just Call Us Crazy!

 

Chapter four; date-u.

 { no one's pov}

It's Friday night. Bomi is at home getting ready for her date with Sehun. Jinju is at the library studying for her math test. And Maeyi is stuck babysitting while her parents head to the casinos, again.

"No, it ing . It's like they don't understand that I have a life. I need them to step up as parents," she began crying on the phone.

"Want me to come over?" Myungsoo said.

"No... I just want to be left alone. I have to go, the baby is crying." she said.

"Araso. Call me if you need anything.." he said back to her.

"Mmm." she hangs up.

 

{ jinju's pov }

I sat down in the library ready to study. We have a huge math test and I hate math. I open my book and notebook, grab my calculator, and begin working. After finishing a few problems, I got up to stretch. Such a boring day, spending it in the school's library, sigh.

When all of a sudden my phone vibrates on the table... oh , I totally forgot!

 

'to: jinju

from: junsu♥

message: ready for our date?'

 

, , ! I picked up all my stuff and ran out of the library. In a hurry, clearly not focusing on where the hell I was going, I ran into someone. "Aishhh." I hissed, although it was my fault. 

I got down to pick up my stuff when a gentleman's hand touched mine, "here let me help you." 

I lifted my head up and ... "here," he said as he handed me my papers that fell on the floor. I took them and got up, "thanks." I said to him and smiled, "by the way, I'm Jinju." I introduced myself, "and you..?"

He gave me a such a cute smile, "I'm Joon." 

Joon, I'll def. remember that. "I've never seen you around," I said as I began walking backwards- still in a hurry, but at the same time I'm interested.

"Yeah, I don't go here. I'm actually here to drop off my girlfriend's purse that she left at my house."

GIRLFRIEND? Mwoh?!

"Oh. Have fun with that," I said turning around and walking away.

As I exited the building, I called Junsu. "Mian, I forogt. Can you pick up from school right now?"

 

{bomi's pov} 

Sehun honked his horns. I looked out my bedroom window and see him in his car, waving. I haven't gone out on a date since the beginning of summer and the last person to take me out on a date was Sehun, heh... I mean, Minhyuk was there for me all summer but that's not really counted as a date.. is it? Anyways, I quickly grabbed my cell phone and ran out of my house. I get into his car and he greeted me with his cold face, aigo. "Ready?" 

"mmm," I nodded. I plugged my phone into his audio jack in his car and began playing and singing to that new american song, "we are never ever ever getting back together~"

He turned down the volume and glared at me, "you actually like that song?"

"not really.." I chuckled slightly, "it's just such a catchy song!"

He softly chuckled and switched the audio jack to his cd. 

We get to our destinations, the movies, pretty quickly. He grabbed my hand in his hand and we walked into the movies, ready to watch the new action movie that just came out. 

 


 

well aren't they just cute, heh. #3yearswithmblaq ( also w/ beast & fcuz! ) 

| ear : shane ward, no promises ♪ ♫  } 

okay, i'm not a fan of this chapter ;~;