chapter deux

Just Call Us Crazy!

Chapter two; senior year starts now.

{ Maeyi's POV | morning before school }

We woke up and decided to start the year off right. I go into the bathroom first and wash my face, I go back to Bomi's room to see Jinju doing her hair and Bomi doing her makeup. We all changed into our uniforms and went down for breakfast. In the kitchen, Bomi's halboni was cooking. Ah, it smells so good. "MMM,"

"Goodmorning girls! I made blueberry waffles and there's juice in the fridge. I'm heading out, so make sure you guys get to school." 

"Neh! Kamsamnida Halboni!" we all said. We took the plates from the kitchen counter and sat at the table, "your halboni is the best." I said to Bomi.

"Shush it," she chuckled, "your mama's food is just as good!"

I get up and head to the fridge, I take out the milk carton. "Anyone else want a glass of milk?" 

"I'll have one," Jinju says as she bites into her waffle. "Ew." Bomi says as she gets up to get a glass of orange juice. Typical Bomi. Hehe, she's not a fan of milk. 

After eating breakfast and putting our dishes in the sink, we grabbed our bags and left the house. "You know, I kind of like this years uniform." Jinju says, "Props to you for designing it." 

I smiled, "It is nice, huh?" I giggled. It's true. I joined fashion club at school and dreaded the uniform so much, that I changed it. To be honest, I was totally surprised when the school districts allowed me to actually go thru and finalize my design. It inspired me to do so much more, that my goal is to design my own prom dress this year! 

We get into Bomi's car-- if I didn't know Bomi, I'd say she was spoiled for having such a nice car, but it's the last thing her parents gave her before they ran off to London. She had the choice to go with, but she refused to leave her halboni to go back. I remember when she moved here during middle school, I was fascinated with her accent while she envied me for my style. And then we met Jinju in front of our locker being a goofball. It's funny how friends are formed :P 

 

 |

{ Jinju's POV | at school }

We get to school pretty quickly. "I'm surprised we're not late," I chuckled.

"Whateverrrr," Bomi rolls her eyes. 

We walked to our lockers. Every year Bomi and Maeyi are locker partners. This year, I decided to join them :P three people to a locker won't hurt, hah. We get to our locker and there Yonguk is waiting for me. Man he looks good! He came in and grabbed me by the waist, leans in and pecks me on the cheek. "Missed me, baby?" he winked.

I playfully smacked his chest, "yah. who do you think you are?" I said as he let me go. He just smirked, "I'll see you later." he walked off.

Bomi nudged me, "I see you and Bang are still at it." 

"Shut up, we're nothing." I muttered, "he shouldn't be going around kissing people like that." 

All of a sudden my phone buzzed, I read my text as it popped up. 

'to: jinju 

from: junsu♥

message: i call dibs on u tomorrow.' 

"Aigo," I laughed. 

"Let me guess, Junsu?" Bomi said as she shut our locker.

"How come I feel like I haven't seen him in years?" I sighed.

"You saw him last night though," Maeyi giggled. 

"I know," I laughed.

 

After a few hours, it was finally lunch. I got up and stretched. In the middle of class, the desk arrangment was always me on the left, Maeyi on the right, and Bomi behind us. We originally had assigned seat back in freshmen year, but after a few weeks, we would just never sit in the right order. Mr. Paek gave up and just let us three sit in our spots and since then we've sat here. 

Bomi's phone vibrated loudly on her desk, she looked at it and got up. "Where you going?" I asked her.

"Minhyuk's across the hall." She smiled, "I'll be back!" 

No surprise there, besides us he's like her bestfriend. I sat back down and looked at Maeyi, "you're not going to leave me, are you?" I joked.

"Ani, I'm the only one between you guys that doesn't have a guy to run off to. I'm kind of jealous," she pouts.

"yah, yah, I don't have a guy either!" we laughed.

 

{ no one pov } 

At the end of the day, the girls gather their stuff and begin to head out. In the hallways, two boys run up to them. One of the boys with red hair picks up Jinju from behind and twirls her around, "YAH YAH!" Jinju screams. 

He sets her down and laughs, "Holy I've missed you guys." He glomped Bomi. 

"Omo, Seyong!" Bomi chuckled, "I've missed you too!" 

"Nah, I miss you girls more." He winked. "How about you girls come over tonight?"

"Pfft, yeah right." Jinju playfully scoffed.

Bomi looks and realizes Chaejin standing around, "CHAEJIN, BABY!" She ran to him and squished his cheek. "Why are you so cute?!" she squealed. Maeyi bursts out laughing, "yah, you're going to kill him Bomi." 

"No I'm not. I can't get over how cut he is." She says back, making Chaejin blush. Seyong pouts, "what about me?" he gave his famous puppy eyes to the girls.

"Chae baby is way cuter." Bomi grins.

Seyong wraps his arms around Maeyi, "that's okay, I know you're lying anyways." 

Maeyi makes her way out of his arms and say, "goodness, you're such a playboy."

They laugh and catch up for a bit before Chaejin points out the time, "hyung, we're going to be late for practice." 

The two boys say their byes and head off first. The girls continue to make their way to their locker and then to Bomi's car. In the parking lot, they spot two girls bickering. They over hear, "Minhyuk is so good-looking."

"Ani, Junsu is quarter back this year, he's obviously hotter." 

Jinju laughed and said, "oh boy is senior year going to be fun."

Once they get in the car Bomi grinned and said, "I think my best friend is hotter than yours." Jinju rolled her eyes playfully, "hell no. Junsu is the best looking one on the football team. I'm glad he's my bestie." and then Maeyi goes, "you're both wrong, Woohyun is the best looking one." and giggles.

"Pfft, you're only saying that because he's such a sweet heart to you." Bomi says as she starts the car.

"Okay, fo'real though, besides the boys... Gdragon is the hottest in school." Jinju says.

"Hell yeah!" Bomi said. "He really is good looking," Maeyi said. 

"Let's call him Stud Muffin.." Bomi joked as she drives away from the parking lot.

 


 

*i love these two sooo much ♥ /pinches chaejin's cheeks

seriously doe, i like my own story *o* lul