Chapter 8

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

Everyone gasped.

“Now let go of her.”

Everyone started whispering unsure of what had just happened. Victoria was just standing there with in an ‘o’ shape. She was frozen, like a statue.

Kai grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

“Are you okay? He asked worried.

I stared at him, “Did you really have to say that? Now Victoria’s going to come after me thanks to you. It’s my first day here and I’ve made an enemy because of some boy who flirts with every girl they see and you ask me ‘are you okay?’ If you really like me you’ll stay away from me.”

He stared at me with a hurt expression in his eyes.

*No, Jessica. Don’t take back your words.*

He spoke quietly, “Is that what you really want?”

I nodded and with that he disappeared into thin air. *Did I do the right thing?*

“That was the first time I’ve ever seen Kai like that.” Said a voice behind me.

I turned around, “What?”

“Kai doesn’t get hurt that easily. He must’ve really liked you.”

I laughed bitterly, “He hardly knew me, how could he have liked me?”

“You’re right. Maybe it was love.”

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed.

“I’m just kidding, but seriously you really hurt him.”

*I know.*

“All I want to do is just try and learn more about my power okay? I don’t want any relationships.”

He looked at me with his big eyes and nodded, “I understand what you mean. I’m sorry for making you feel guilty but yeah. Kai is one of my closest friends and I care about him.”

I looked him up and down, “Who are you?”

“I am Do Kyungsoo but everybody around here calls me D.O”

“I’m Jessica Jung, I’m new here.”

He smiled, “I know.”

I looked at him skeptically. *What?*

“Jessica. There you are. Are you okay? Did she pull any hair out?” Krystal asked.

I chuckled, “No way. My hair’s too strong for her.”

“Well, I should really get going now. It was nice meeting the second girl that has hurt Kai.”

I blinked a couple of times. *Second? Who was the first?*

“Sica ~ Let’s go find our dorm. I’m tired and we’ve only been here for two hours! Aish, so much has happened I’m emotionally drained.” Krystal complained.

I laughed, *She’s emotionally drained? What about me?*



It's really short but oh well.
The next chapter will be much longer though! I promise! : )
Oh and I won't be able to update that much tomorrow since I'm going to the mall with my friends.
But I'll try and update as much as I can today~!