Chapter 3

S.I.S (Super Idol School)


This is what the school looks like ^^


Jessica’s POV

“I think I’ll like it here. Let’s go in!” I exclaimed happily grabbing our luggage. *Maybe it won’t be as bad as I thought it would be.*

Krystal nodded and walked slowly behind me. *This place is just too good to be true.*

We walked up the path and it felt like a movie. You know kind of like Dream High, there were cute boys and pretty girls. It seemed like a perfectly normal school.

“Ow!” I heard Krystal squeal.

I turned around and I saw a fairly tall boy who had a handsome face looking down at Krystal who had fallen down.

*She’s pretty.* The corners of his mouth started to creep up into a smile.

“Sehun! There you are. Come on, we’ve gotta get to class or els- Oh hi.”

Krystal looked up at the two boys. *Are they going to help me up? Why does he keep looking at me…?*

I walked over to where Krystal, Tall Boy and Strange Boy were and helped her up.

“You okay?” I asked.

She nodded and reached out for her luggage but a hand beat her to it.

“Let me carry it. I’m Chanyeol by the way and this here;” he pointed to the tall boy next to him “is Sehun.”

“I’m Krystal.” She smiled.

“Are you new? I haven’t seen you around.” Chanyeol asked.

Krystal nodded, “Yeah.”

“Come on we’ll drop you off to the main office.”

The three of them started to walk away.

“Hey! What about me? I’m new here too! Isn’t anyone going to carry my luggage?” I shouted, “Just because I’m short it doesn’t mean you can pretend I don’t exist! This is discrimination.”

Krystal looked back and started walking towards me but the tall boy; I mean Chanyeol, grabbed her arm.

She mouthed the word ‘Sorry’ and continued walking.

“Some sister you are Krystal! Sisters before Misters!”

“Sisters before Misters?” I heard someone laugh behind me.

I turned around and saw a boy who looked like a model.

“It’s a saying. Shut up.”

“I know it’s a saying. But its lame.”

“Leave me alone. Stranger Danger.” *Did I really just say that? Oh God, what is happening to me?*

He started laughing, “Are you 5? Is your power to make yourself look like a pretty teenager?”

*He called me pretty…  Awww. No! Snap out of it. He insulted you.*

“Look. Just tell me where the main office is so I can stop talking to you.”

“Well, I’m not telling you where it is now.”

“What? Why?” I asked confused.

He smirked, “Because I don’t want you to stop talking to me.”

I rolled my eyes. *Is he for real? That cheesy crap isn’t going to work on me.*

I started walking away but he grabbed my arm.

“Let me walk you there.”



Some of Exo have apeared~!
I'm not very good at making characters all flirty and cute but I tried. ^^