Chapter 4

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

He grabbed my luggage and my arm and started dragging me towards to the main office.

I tried several times to escape but it was no use.

“You know, you’re not going to escape so stop trying.” He winked, “I’m pretty strong.”

“I should transform into a bear. Then I’d be stronger than you.” I mumbled.

“What?”

I faked a smile, “Nothing.”

“Anyway, why are you trying to escape? Didn’t you ask for this?”

I looked up at him, “What are you talking about? I didn’t ask to be dragged to the main office by a psychopath.”

He cleared his throat and started speaking in a high voice, “Isn’t anyone going to carry my luggage?”

I stared at him. “What?”

“You know, I’m beginning to think that you really are a 5 year old.”

I narrowed my eyes, “Then, if I’m 5 isn’t this called kidnapping?”

“Hmm…I guess it is.”

“Help! Help! I’m being kidnapped. Someone help me! Plea-“

He put his hand that was on my arm around my waist and pushed me closer to him.

“R” I said mesmerized by his facial features.

He winked and said, “You wish.”

He let go of me and gave me my luggage back. “Since you’re at the main office I guess you won’t be talking to me anymore.” He said as he faked a sniffle.

*Main office? Huh?* I looked around and he was right I was at the main office. But how?

“Hey! Wait! How did I get here?” I shouted.

He wiggled his finger and moved it across his lips pretending that he zipped them up.

I shook my head, “So annoying.” *Omo. I never found out his name…*
“Sica~! How did you get here so fast? I swear you were behind us!” Krystal exclaimed.

“Sica?” *What a cute name.* Kai thought to himself from behind a tree.

“I… Uh…” *What was I going to say? I was walking with a boy and then we just appeared her- OMO! He was a teleporter.*

“Kai.” The tall boy said.

“Kai? Who’s that?” Krystal asked confused.

“He’s a teleporter and he is also the Kingka of this school.” Chanyeol answered.

“He’s… the Kingka?” I asked dumbfounded.

Chanyeol nodded, “Come on let’s find what Krystal’s classes are.”

“Why do you keep forgetting that I’m here too?!” I shouted angrily.

“Go find your Kai.” Krystal giggled.

“What did you just say?! I barely know him.” I answered furiously.

Krystal pointed behind me, “There he is.”

I spun around abruptly and lost my balance.

“Woah… You’re really falling for me huh?” He winked.

“Will you stop winking!?” I snapped.

He laughed, “Whatever you say Sica.”

“Ho-How did you know my name?!”

*Oh, . I can’t tell her that I was listening in on their conversation.*

“I saw the name tag on your luggage.” He said coolly.

I immediately looked down at my luggage and saw my name tag.

“Oh…”

He chuckled, “You sound disappointed. Come on; let’s go catch up with the rest of them.” He grabbed my arm and made it link with his.

No one’s POV

“Oh… What’s this? Kai has a girlfriend?” The girl grabbed her phone and took a picture of Kai with this new girl. “Victoria is not going to be happy about this.”




I'm trying to add in the rest of the members of EXO but it's a little hard.
They'll probably show up in Chapter 6 though. So yeah~!
Hope you guys are enjoying the story. I'm not the best author but I try.^^
Thank you for all the people who have subscribed and commented. I really appreciate it. :3