Chapter 13

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

“Where’s Jessica?!?!” Krystal asked Lay worried. “Isn’t she with you?”

Lay shook his head, “Kai came and said that Jessica left already. So, I came back. Wait, Jessica’s not here?”

Krystal started to panic, “WHERE IS SHE THEN?!”

Lay called Baekhyun, “Have you seen Jessica?”

“No…Why? Is she missing?!”

Lay sighed, “As of now she is.”

Krystal took a deep breath. *Why would Jessica leave without Lay? How did Kai know? HOLD UP. Why was Kai with Jessica and Lay?!*

“Lay! Why was Kai with you? I swear I saw him go to class.”

Lay stopped talking to Baekhyun, “Now that I think about it, why did Kai come to Lotte World?”

Krystal’s eyes widened, “What if he wants to hurt her?!”

Lay shook his head, “Kai would never hurt a girl. Not physically anyway.”

Krystal grabbed her phone and tried ringing you. The phone you are trying to call cannot be reached right now.

“She’s not answering!” Krystal shouted in frustration.

“Baekhyun…Hello? Baekhyun… He hung up on me.” Lay said as he clicked off his phone.

“Jessica was at Lotte World, right?” Krystal asked.

He nodded. “If she left Lotte World she could be anywhere in Seoul.”

“I know, but I have to start somewhere.”

Lay agreed, “I’ll come with you after I tell the rest about what’s happened.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baekhyun ran out of the school building and looked for the nearest bus stop. *If Jessica was with Kai then this was not going to end well. I have to find her.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai stepped out from behind the tree and started walking towards you but he stopped when he saw something in the sky. *Is that…Kris?*

I lifted up my head and wiped my eyes. *Get a hold of yourself Jessica. You can’t just stay here forever.*

I stood up and looked around. *Bus stop… Bus top… Kris?*

Kris was walking towards me. I blinked my eyes a couple of times. *This must be a hallucination.*

“Why did you leave without Lay. You’ve been in Korea once. How can you be so reckless?” Kris asked as he stood in front of you.

You looked up at him and started crying again, “I’m so happy you’re here. I thought I was going to die.”

Kris softened, “It’s pretty unlikely to die in front of Lotte World.”

“You don’t understand. I couldn’t find Lay and I have no money. I would’ve died.” I sobbed.

Kris hugged me, “EXO won’t let anything happen to you, besides Kai’s been watching over you.”

I stopped crying, “Kai?”

*Busted.* Kai thought. He stepped out from behind the tree and walked over to where Kris and I were standing.

I buried my face into Kris’ chest not wanting him to see me like this.

Kai stared at Kris embracing me and narrowed his eyes, “How did you know we were here?” Kai asked.

“Lay told us that you said she had left without him. We all knew that wasn’t true so we decided to go to Lotte World. The others are on their way now.”

I pulled away from Kris, “Why did you say that?”

Kai didn’t say anything.

“Why did you say that?” I repeated.

Kris looked between the two of us. “I’ll let you talk in private.”

I sighed, “Look, I’m sorry for saying those mean things okay? I was just… I was just not in a good mood. Victoria pulled my hair okay? It hurt. A lot.” 

Kai looked me in the eyes. “You know what hurt? Those words. I tried doing something nice okay. I felt bad for interacting with you and I knew Victoria would probably try to threaten you… So, I lied and protected you. I don’t actually like you okay?”

My eyes widened. *He doesn’t like me? No, I’m not meant to be disappointed I should be happy. Yes, I am happy…*

“Oh. Well, I’m sorry for misunderstanding… Friends?”  I held out my hand.

He looked at it and held it. “Friends.” He let go and sighed. *Why am I constantly lying to her?*



Sorry for the late update everyone! I went shopping for basically the whole day and I got home 3 hours ago.
It took me a while to write this chapter because I was watching x factor. keke.
I'm off again to finish decorating my room ~
Oh and I'll probably end up updating around this time tomorrow too.
I'm going out to see a flower show thingy called Floriade. : )
Thank you again for subscribing and commenting~! <3