Team Gold's Apartment

¶µx (Lux)

Song that I listened to while writing this chapter;

Digital Bounce - Se7en ft. T.O.P.(AKA in' y beast man) xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All eight of them stood there, just staring at the door and not really knowing what to do. Should they open the door? Or should they just stand there?


The door was actually kind of uninteresting. It was a simple wooden door with a silver door knob. A small plaque was placed in the middle of the door and it simple said, “Team Gold!”.  Talk about being lame. They could have at least come up with a better design than that.


Finally after everyone had been standing around for a few minutes a voice from the back spoke up, “Is someone ever gonna open the door? My bags are getting a little heavy here you know!”


This seemed to snap everyone out of their trance and got them moving. Soobini, who had been clutching the key in her hand silently moved towards the door and unlocked it. Cautiously, she opened the door and tried to peak inside without actually stepping through the threshold.


There wasn't much to see though. There was a short hallway and inside of it stood a small table that held a small vase of flowers and a big white and round bowl in the center. It looked like a catch-all table. Where they could probably put their keys and things when they first arrive. Across from the table appeared to be two small sliding doors. If someone were to look inside it would be a small closet were they could take off their jackets and place there.


The floors were a nice cherry wood and the walls were painted a deep shade of purple, almost appearing to be an eggplant color.
One by one, each member from the Gold team started to walk into the hallway and down it. Upon passing the hallway they stepped into a large room. It looks like the hallway lead way to a large living room of sorts. In it was a giant couch that looked like it could fit all of them at one time. Next to it was an quite large otoman that someone could practically lay on. Both pieces of furniture were a slightly lighter purple to match the walls. On the ends of the couch were two end tables, both with a cherry finish on them.
In front of the couch was a big flat screen TV on top of a stand that also contained what looked like a couple game console and rows of movies. This place has a lot more money than they expected didn't they?...


To the left of the couches were two doors on opposite sides of each other. Along the other wall that was stemmed from the living room had two doors on it as well. Looking behind the couches they could see a entryway into what looked like the kitchen.
Upon further inspection into the kitchen it appeared to be stocked full of the latest and shinest appliances. Jeez! Were the other teams apartments like this as well?!


Soohyun walked through one of the doors and exclaimed, "Wooooah! This is awesome!"


After that many of the people came rushing to where he was. Some tried to get into the room and ended up failing, but the ones who did make it in were in utter shock.


The floor was carpeted in a nice off-white color and just by looking at it it appeared to be probably one of the softest carpets any of them had ever seen. The walls were painted a nice cream color that complimented the carpet nicely. In the room were two twin beds and next to each was a small night stand that someone could place small trinkets and an alarm clock on. At the end of each bed stood a dresser.


There was a door that connected to the room and Soohyun walked over to it and opened it slowly. He wasn't expecting to see a bathroom when he did. Along one whole wall stood the sink area. There were two bowels and faucets so two people could wash up at the same time. Right above the sinks stood a mirror that spanned the entire wall. There was no way a person could miss themselves, that's for sure.


Directly across from the sink area were two small doors. Soohyun walked into the bathroom and opened up one of the doors. In it was a small room that contained a toilet. When he opened the other door next to it is lead into a room with a shower. At least that was nice. No one had to fight over taking a shower or going to the bathroom.


He shut the two doors and saw the door that was directly across from the one that he walked in. Going over to that door he pushed it open and realized that it was connected to another room. The room was set up the same way that the one he walked through was.
He shut that door and walked through the bathroom to go back into the room that he orignially had walked into. Some of the people who had walked in when he made his exclamation had left and looked at the other rooms as well. They were set up exactly like the other two rooms except the walls were off-white with a cream colors carpet.


Soohyun saw that Soobini was still standing in the room when he walked back. She gave him a smile and a slight wave. He smiled back at her and they both stood their awkwardly for a few moments. He was about to say something to her when Dara came into the room and grabbed Soobini's arm. "Come on!, " she said and smiled at her, "We have to pick who's going to room with who now!" Dara started to drag her out of the room and Soobini looked at him with a weak smile and was pulled out of the room.


He gave a big sigh and could only follow the other two girls out of the room. When he got there he noticed that everyone else had made themselves comfortable on the couch and the only spot that was left was the one right next to Soobini. It was either that or the floor, and the floor didn't look like it would be too bad...


When he looked at Soobini again he noticed that she smiled at him and lightly patted the empty space next to her. He took it as a signal that he could sit next to her and did.


Joon stood up and adjusted his shirt. "Already everyone! It looks like we need to decide who's going to room with who. There's four rooms and two beds in each. So it looks like two of us to a room. How are we gonna decide who is going to be with who?"
Dara quickly grabbed onto Soobini's arm, "I don't care who everyone else is with as long as I get to room with Soobini!" She smiled at Soobini and then looked back to Joon.


He just shrugged his shoulder slightly and said, "Well that solves that for two people, but what about the rest of us?"


Hyoyeon and JiYoon looked at each other and nodded their heads. They seemed to reach a mutual agreement that they would be living together since they're the only other two girls left. JiYoon spoke up, "Hyoyeon and I are going to room together, obviously.."
Ricky looked over to Daesung, "Hey do you want to room together?"


Daesung gave him his trademark smile where his eyes disappeared. "Sure! It'll be fun."


Soohyun felt stupid for being quiet through this whole thing. He looked over to where Joon was standing, "Looks like you and I are going to be rooming together." Soohyun hoped that Joon didn't walk around the room without a shirt that much. There was no way that he could compete with Joon's body.


Joon nodded and said, "Alright, I guess that means we get to pick the rooms that we want now huh?"


After he said that everyone started rushing to pick a room. Ricky and Daesung picked one of the rooms that had cream colored carpets and off-white walls. Hyoyeon and JiYoon picked the one that was connected to their room. Dara and Soobini ended up picking the room that Soohyun first walked into.


Looks like that just left the last room for Joon and Soohyun. The two looked at each other and laughed. They grabbed their luggage and started to move it into their room. Both men picked a bed and slowly began to unpack their clothes.


One by one all eight of them finished unpacking and slowly made their way back out to the living room. Some of the people were sitting on the couch again and a couple people were sprawled out on the floor with some of the oversized stuffed animals that had been placed in the room.


Ricky was lying on the ground cuddling one of the giant animals, it appeared to be a giant rabbit. He clutched it tighter and complained, “I’m hungry~! All of that unpacking got me really hungry.”


This caused everyone to look at each other and realize that they too were hungry. Maybe it was time to make some dinner. Most of them hadn’t been able to eat much that day with their busy schedules and then having to come to this apartment right afterwards.
Soobini glanced around at everyone and asked, “Okay, so maybe we should make some dinner, but what should we make?”


Everyone began talking at once, with a bunch of different ideas. Occasionally Soobini would hear an occasional good idea and she would make a mental note about it. Finally she got tired of everyone talking at once, “Okay okay! So we all have different ideas about what we want. Why don’t we compromise by writing all of our ideas on a piece of paper and then one of us can pick one of the dishes and that’s what we make? Does that sound good?”


The other seven thought about it for a second and then nodded their heads. It’s not like any of them could come up with a better idea.
Dara disappeared into her room for a second and then came back with a piece of paper. She carefully folded it and ripped it into 8 equal pieces. She handed one out to everyone and they began to write their idea down for a dish.


Once everyone had written down their idea Soohyun had come out of his room with one of the hats that he just happened to bring with him. Everyone placed their idea into the hat and he placed his hand over it and began to gently shake it so the ideas would be mixed around. When he was done he looked at Soobini, “Would you like to pick the one?”


She nodded her head and moved to stand next to him. He moved his hand away from the opening of the hat and she put her hand in the opening while her head was turned away. She kept her hand in there for a minute trying to grab just one piece of paper. When she finally was able to grab just one she lifted it up and opened it. She read the idea and began to laugh.


Soohyun gave her a confused look and then leaned over her shoulder to read the answer. He burst out laughing too. Everyone just sat there wondering what in the world they were laughing about.


Finally the two were able to calm down and took deep breaths. Soobini smiled, “Okay… so the food that we get to make is… Pizza! But not just any pizza, we get to make rice cake pizza!”


The other six just stared at them. There was no way she was serious, rice cake pizza? To prove that it was what got written down; Soobini turned the paper over and showed ever. It really did say rice cake pizza.


“I guess we should check and make sure that we have all the ingredients to make it don’t you think?” Soobini looked at everyone will a smile on her face. She took the paper in her hand and the other ones that were in the hat and brought them over to a recycle bin located in the kitchen area. She began looking through different cabinets to look for the ingredients.


After a couple minutes of her doing this she stopped and looked at the rest who were still sitting around in the living room. She turned to face them and placed her hands on her hips, “Are you all just gonna sit there like fools or help me?!”


That comment got everyone moving. All of them rushed into the kitchen and started sorting through every place that might have the ingredients they needed. It was weird but the area was big enough to hold all eight of them without there being much crowding.
Eventually they were able to find everything that they needed and placed it onto the cherry wood table that was conveniently in the kitchen. They even went as far as to place all of it in the categories that it would be used for, like the ingredients that were toppings were in one pile, while the dough and sauce ingredients were in another pile.


Joon looked at the large piles of food and asked, “ So who’s going to do what?...”


Everyone looked at each other, they didn’t want the hard job, that’s for sure. No one said anything for a minute. Finally, Rickey spoke up, “I’ll cut all the vegetables!”


Ji Yoon flicked him on the forehead lightly. “There’s no way we’re trusting the youngest one here with cutting the vegetables, you might hurt yourself! I’ll cut them instead.”


Ricky pouted and gave her the best puppy eyes that he could give. She just shrugged and went to one of the drawers that contained all of the silverware and pulled out a pretty sharp looking knife. She grabbed a few paper towels and a cutting board as well. She took a seat at the table and began to chop up the different vegetables carefully.


Soobini looked at Ricky and Daesung, “If you two want, you can make the dough for the pizza, that might be the easiest one for you too.”


The two agreed and got to work on making the pizza dough. That just left the rest to either make the sauce or make the rice cakes. Joon, Dara, and Hyoyeon volunteered to make the rice cakes.


Soohyun turned and faced Soobini, “Looks like it’s just us making the sauce.”  She smiled at him and grabbed onto his arm and pulled him with her to where the ingredients were sitting on the kitchen counter. She picked up one of the cans of tomato sauce and tried opening it with the hand held can opener but kind of failed at that.


Soohyun laughed at her and took the can and opener from her hands. "Have you never used a hand held can opener before?"
She looked down at the counter with a faint blush on her cheeks. She didn't want to tell him that she's only ever used the electric ones. It's not her fault though! Damn technology making everyone lazy no a days. He laughed at her again and pulled the top off the the can and threw it in the trash.


"There, all opened!" Soobini took the can from his hand and dumped the contents into the pot that they grabbed. "You mind opening up the other two cans while I cut up some of the vegetables?"


He nodded his head and began opening the other two cans while she began to carefully cut up an onion. From time to time she would sniffle a little. Her sniffling caused Soohyun to laugh at her again.


She glared at him and hit his arm lightly, "Don't laugh at me! We all weren't on a show to learn how to be a cheif." He was surprised that he knew about Cheif's Kiss. "How did you know that I was on a show learning how to be a cheif?"


She glanced up at him briefly and laughed. "Really? Everyone in our group knows about the shows you were in. Some of the other members and I are really big fans of U-Kiss. So it's only natural."


The smile that Soohyun had grew bigger. He was starting to like this Soobini girl, maybe living in this place wouldn't be so bad now.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's the fifth chapter! Sorry it's taken me so long to get this out there. I've been really busy with school coming to an end and you know how they love to just pile on the final projects. ><  And as you can tell, I've decided to make each team have their own chapter. I feel like it'll help with the character development and what not. Next team up is the silver team! And then the scarlet one. xD And so on and so forth. It might be a little while before I get the next couple chapters up because of school and I'm also going to be starting another story as well. xD So my small amount of time is going to get placed in half, but I think it'll all work out! :D

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter! Let me know what you thought of it!