Just The Beginning!

¶µx (Lux)

Song that was on repeat while I wrote this chapter! :D

Light It Up - U-Kiss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry to have to rush you all, but there really isn't any time for you to change. Besides, you all look fine!" The freaking man was trying to kiss up to the five of them. But it was a little hard since he was in the passenger seat all the way in the front. and turning around to face the girls in the back was straining on his back.

Soobini leaned forward from her seat in the second row and patted him lightly on the arm. "It's okay, we understand that it can't be helped. Right guys?" She turned to look at the rest of her group and was pleading for them to agree.

All five of them weren't really that happy. Why would they be? They had just been rehearsing for hours and then had to be dragged off to a set of a show they signed up for without even changing or taking a shower! They were all sweaty and they so hoped they didn't smell at all, that would just be the icing on the cake.

But none the less they all nodded. What else could they really do? They did agree to be on this show, they just weren't expecting him to show up so unexpectedly...

Jong smiled that one weird smile at them, "Good good! As long as you all understand then I think things will work out really well. Now, do you care where we stop to get you all some food?"

"OH! OH! I want some spicy chicken! Maybe from KFC!" Kiyoung was practically jumping on top of Kat to get her point across. Those two along with Rae were sitting in the back seat.

Kat laughed and tried to push Kiyoung off of her. It wasn't working too well but she was trying her best. When Kiyoung got excited she sure was hard un attach from you. Eventually Kat was able to push her off and get her to sit in her own seat. "Why'd you make me sit next to her Rae?" Kat looked at Rae," You should've been the one to sit next to her!"

Rae looked at Kat for a split second and then went back to looking out the window. "But you're the older one Kat, so you should be the one to take care of the maknae."

Her reply caused one of Kat's eyebrows to twitch. "I'm not the oldest one though! If it was based on age then it should be Jin sitting next to her! She's the oldest!" To emphasis her point Kat looked at Jin  and so did Rae.

Jin turned around to look at both of them from her seat in the second row. Her face was still emotionless and she just gave a light shrug. She wasn't the one sitting next to Kiyoung, so it wasn't her problem.

Kat huffed and crossed her arms. She had to admit defeat now, there was no way she was going to win against those two.

"Alright, KFC it is! I hope everyone can live with that, "Jong said and him and the driver tried to find the nearest KFC to the set. Eventually they found one and everyone had ordered what they wanted.

"Mhmmmmmmmm, spicy chicken! It's so good!" Kiyoung was practically melting in her seat. Kat tried to move as far away from her as she could but she just ended up hitting Rae. Who in turned pushed her back into her spot.

The rest of the group ate their food in silence. There really wasn't much to talk about right now. Most of them were off in their own little worlds.

Rae had put her headphones in a long time ago and was quietly eating her food and staring out the window and the scenery passing by.

Jin was just sitting there eating her food and twirling a piece of her hair between her fingers.

Soobini had finished her food quickly and was trying to get a little nap in before the show started.

Kiyoung was basically in heaven over her food and occasionally she would make some noise signaling that she was content over it.

Kat was just eating her food at a normal pace and she would look at Kiyoung and laugh from time to time at her.

This caused Kiyoung to stick her tongue out at her and Kat just laughed more at it. The two went back and forth like this for a while.

"We're here!" Jong exclaimed very loudly. at his sudden outburst Soobini woke up and yelled, " I turned off the lights mom!"

The whole car stared at her for a few moments and then burst out laughing.

Soobini covered her eyes with her bangs and a light blush tinted her face. "It's not that funny! Shut up!"

"You forgot to do the U-Kiss movements too Soobini!" Kat said and laughed harder.

Soobini started laughing then too and threw her hand up while saying it. This caused everyone else to laugh more.

Once everyone had calmed down a little bit Jong said, "Okay, that was a really funny thing, but now it's time to get out and go to the stage! We can't keep everyone else waiting any longer!" And with that he practically jumped out of the car and started walking towards the building that was in front of them.

The girls had no other choice but to follow him so they all got out of the car and almost sprinted to catch up to him. For a short man he can walk pretty damn fast. After finally catching up to him they were all able to slow down and actually take in the surroundings.

They had just walked through the front door of the building and walked into a room that looked like a school gym. There were bleachers on both sides and what looked like a basketball court in the middle of the room. What they girls weren't expecting was all of the people who were sitting in the bleachers.

All five of them stopped and stood in shock at who was sitting there.. Was that?... It was! Sitting in one portion of the bleachers was none other than SHINee. And right next to them was f(x), and SNSD, and so many more.

This is not what they were expecting at all. These can't be the others that Jong was talking about. If it was they all were about to have a heart attack. They weren't used to such big name idols being so close to them. Even if they were idols themselves they were still new, not that many people knew about them.

Jong had his mic back out again and he was smiling in front of the camera. Everyone had stopped talking when he walked into the room and they all heard what he said clearly. "Hello viewers! My name is Jong and I'm the MC of this new show! It's called 'Idol Battle Fight!'. In this game we gather multiple groups of idols together and we split them into groups. Each groups plays various competitions and the top three groups gain points. Once we get through all of the competitions we'll tally the scores and the group with the more points gets a fantastic prize! Now, the prize will be announced later on in the game so it keeps the suspense  up for the idols.” Jong started heading towards the bleachers where most of the groups were sitting.

“Now, we have many special guests here with us today. We have many groups that will make the boys and girls melt with excitement!” He walked over SNSD was sitting, “Of course we have nine lovely girls who never stop amazing us with their talents. The infamous Girl's Generation!”

When he announced them the girls all waved and smiled at the camera and the other groups politely clapped for them. Jong went through this same procedure many times. He stood there and introduced MBLAQ, U-Kiss, SHINee, f(x), 4Minute, Teen Top, 2NE1, Teen Top, and Big Bang. Finally he walked over to where the five girls were standing and with the mic in his hand he stood next to Jin.

“Now, these lovely ladies are the last group that I'll be announcing. They just had their debut a mere two weeks ago and their song is already rising in the charts! I'd like all the viewers to welcome the new girl group introduced to the world, Lux!” With that Jong moved his hand as if presenting the five of them to the world. He bowed slightly and moved out of the way so the camera could get a close up all of the five of them.

Rae smiled shyly and gave a small wave. Kiyoung had a big smile on her face and was waving frantically at the camera. Kat just gave a normal wave. Soobini smiled and gave a nice wave to the camera. Jin stuffed her hands in her pockets and nodded to the camera. The girls were trying to show that they were happy even though they were in front of so many famous idols, looking like complete crap. It wasn't every day that you get to be in the same room as them and of course, they had to be in sweaty clothes that they rehearsed in. It was a bit embarrassing.

Jong pointed to the bleachers and said, “Now, you girls can just go sit over on the bleachers with everyone else and we'll get on with the show!”

Since they couldn't say no the five slowly walked over to the bleachers and sat down a bit away's from the rest of them.

Jong smiled and turned back to face the cameras. “Now, before the show started we divided all of the idols into groups. There are seven groups of eight and each one was randomly selected,” he turned to face everyone, “Now, when I call you name please come here. This is the group that you'll be in!”

Someone ran and handed him some cards. He looked down at the first one, “Now, here's the line up for group one! Lee Joon from MBLAQ! Dara from 2NE1! Soohyun from U-Kiss! Ji Yoon from 4Minute! Ricky from Teen Top! Soobini from Lux! Daesung from Big Bang! And lastly, Hyoyeon from SNSD!"

One by one each person back and stood next to Jong when their name was called. "Now, this is our first group! Let's give a warm welcome to them!" Jong exclaimed and everyone in the room began clapping for them.

"Now, you all get to sit where it says group one and then I'll announce the rest of the groups!" It went on like this for about ten minutes, each person was called and they would come stand with their group. Group two consisted of Eli from U-Kiss, Krystal from f(x), Jonghyun from SHINee, CL from 2NE1, Niel from Teen Top, Tiffany from SNSD, T.O.P. from Big Bang, and Kayen from Lux.

Group three had Kiyoung from Lux, Chunji from Teen Top, Sunny from SNSD, G.O. from MBLAQ, Amber from f(x), Bom from 2NE1, Kevin from U-Kiss, and Hyuna from 4Minute.

Group four had Key from SHINee, Sooyoung from SNSD, Mir from MBLAQ, Sohyun from 4Minute, Dongho from U-Kiss, Mirae from Lux, and L.Joe from Teen Top,

Group five was made up of G-Dragon from Big Bang, Seohyn from SNSD, Changjo from Teen Top, HyunJin from Lux, Ga Yoon from 4Minute, Thunder from MBLAQ, Minho from SHINee, and Kiseop from U-Kiss.

Group six had Yoona from SNSD, Onew from SHINee, Ji Hyun from 4Minute, Kibum from U-Kiss, Taeyeon from SNSD, Taeyang from Big Bang, Sulli from f(x) and Seungho from MBLAQ.

And lastly group seven had Victoria from f(x), Xander from U-Kiss, Jessica from SNSD, Seungri from Big Bang, Yuri from SNSD, C.A.P. from Teen Top, Luna from f(x), and finally Taemin from SHINee.

"These are all of the groups that were selected! And now the real fun can begin! The first competition is going to be tough from the beginning! The first one is.... A strength test! Just how strong are all of these idols?! We'll find out soon!" Jong said and then turned to face all of the groups.

Just what had they gotten themselves into?...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's the second chapter! It's not the best one but the story has to be set up some way right? Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. :]

I'll start working on the third chapter sometime soon...  Tell me what you think about it! And anyone who's reading, if they want to suggest a name for one of the groups that would be great! It's kind of hard to think of names for all of them. o.o

Thanks! :D Bye!