Test of Strength, Part 1

¶µx (Lux)

Song that I listened to while writing this chapter!

Supa Luv - Teen Top

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And now the real fun is about to start viewers! All of these idols have just been recently split up into groups and now they're going to have to go through multiple tests to see who is the best group among them! But first, while we took a short break the teams came up team names! Shall we hear what they came up with?!" The camera panned away from Jong and came to turn to the first group.

Lee Joon stepped forward and gave a dazzling smile, "We've decided to call ourselves Team Gold! Because we're going to win it all!" He took a step back and joined his group. Everyone did the normal fighting fist pump and yelled, "Team Gold! Fighting!"

The camera moved away from them and onto the second group. T.O.P. gave the camera a big smirk and said, " We've decided to be Team Silver, because it's classier than gold any day." The people from team silver did the fighting pose as well and screamed, "Team Silver! Fighting!"

It moved onto the third group and Amber stepped forward. "We're Team Scarlet! We hope that you'll give us all you're support and we can win this thing." The rest of the group stepped up behind her and together they said, "Team Scarlet! Fighting!"

Group four had Key announce their team name. "We're going to be known as Team Hot Tamale! Because we're the hottest team here!" He looked into the camera and gave a wink. Everyone there could just picture all of the girls, maybe a couple guys watching too, just faint from the wink that he just gave... He went back to his team and they all said, "Team Hot Tamale, fighting!"

From the fifth group Ga Yoon spoke up and said, "We're going to be known as Team Sweet Pea, because we're the sweetest. You everyone knows the sweetest things always win." The rest of the team smiled and with the fighting pose they said, "Team Sweet Pea! Fighting!"

The sixth group had Seungho said their team name, "We're Team Prime because we're the best around!" He smirked while the rest of the team just smiled at the camera. Just like everyone else that had gone so far they said, "Team Prime! Fighting!"

The last group had Yuri say their name, "We're called Team VIP! Because we're the most important people here today!" Everyone laughed at their name and then they group did the last fighting pose, "Team VIP! Fighting!"

After everyone had announced their team names the groups clapped for everyone else and now the real games were about to begin!

The camera moved back to face Jong and he smiled. "Now the real fun is going to start! The first round of our strength test for the idols! There's going to be a total of three rounds for this portion of the game and each round will have new people from each group facing off. The top 3 teams will be awarded points for their abilities. Now! For the first part the groups will get together and select one boy and one girl for this test! Choose wisely idols, it could cost you the game in the end. You have 2 minutes to decide starting... NOW!" Jong had pulled out a stopwatch from some magically place and he hit the watch and the 2 minutes started.

When the time started a whistle had been blown and all of the groups began to huddle.

Team Gold got together and Joon was the first to speak, "I'll be the guy to go, I don't mind."

"No, you shouldn't be the first one to go, we can't have our strongest person going first, then we won't have a way to beat everyone if there's another round that could be a lot harder. I think you should wait to go, " Dara said and added, " I think Soohyun should go, he's not the strongest but he's not the weakest guy either. "

Soohyun's eyes widened, "M-me?! Why do I have to go?" The other's from the group seemed to agree with Dara's choice. He sighed and nodded his head, "Fine, I'll be the guy to go, but who's going to be the girl?"

"I'll go. If we're not going to send out the strongest guy, let's not send out the strongest girl either. That way it'll be even, " Soobini said with a look of determination. She may not be the strongest, but there's no way that she was going to let her team down like this.

No one seemed to disagree with her idea. "So then it's decided, Soohyun and Soobini are going to be to two for this round, " Dara said with a nod of her head.

Over at the silver team they were still trying to figure out who was going to go for this round. "What do you think they'll make the people do who get selected?" Niel had a worried expression. He really didn't want to go on the strength tests, he'd lose for sure.

Kat shrugged and said, "Don't worry about it Niel, we won't make you go if you're worried. But I'll go for the girls, I think I'm pretty strong." She laughed and no one else seemed to think it was that funny so she stopped. "Who's gonna go from the guys though?"

Eli raised his hand slightly, "I'll go." No one else seemed to contradict his choice.

"Alright Eli, looks like we're gonna be best buddies here, "Kat said and patted his arm lightly.

Over with the scarlet team they had decided who was going to go in a matter of seconds. Kiyoung had a bright smile and said, "I'll go! And I'll give it my all."

G.O. looked at all of the guys faces and it looks like none of them really wanted to go first. He sighed and muttered, "I'll go first with her." And no one else seemed to disagree with them at all.

The hot tamale team was having a huge argument about who was going to go for them. Well at least the guys were. All of the girls in the group looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "I'll be the first girl to go, " Mirae said to the other girls, "It's really no big deal for me." The other girls nodded their heads. So it looked like Mirae was going for Team Hot Tamale, but what guy was going to go?

All four of the guys were arguing about who was going to be the guy to go out. The arguing lasted for about 30 seconds and finally Soohyun said, "Oh shut up all of you! Why don't you just do rock, paper, scissors to see who's going to go first?"

Not having a better idea the guys started facing off. Eventually everyone lost except Mir. "There, it's decided. Mir and Mirae are gonna go out first."

Sweet Pea was having a similar issue. Minho really wanted to go out first but most of the people kept saying that he shouldn't since he was probably the most athlete tic on the team and he should wait a little bit before he came out.

G-Dragon said, "Yeah, you wait Minho, I'll go out first and she can be my partner." He pointed a Jin and she started at him with emotionless eyes. She gave a slight sigh and nodded her head. GD smirked, "Well that was easy."

Team Prime had decided long ago that Sulli and Taeyeon would be the two to go out for them. And Team VIP decided to pick Yuri and C.A.P. as their two people.

After a few more seconds of waiting a buzzer went off and Jong put the mic back up to his mouth. "Okay, times up everybody! Those who got picked please come forward!"

Everyone that had decided to go stepped forward until they were in front of Jong. He looked at all of them and said, "Now this is the fun part! There's a reason that we had each group pick one girl and one guy. That reason?" He paused for a few moments and continued, " The guys are going to have to hold the girls for as long as they can while doing various types of activities! While holding the girls you will have to perform squats, a game of limbo, and jogging!"

All of the people stopped and stared at him. He really didn't just say what he said right?

"What are you all waiting for? Get in positions please!" Jong waved his arm around a little bit to emphasis his point.

Soobini took a step towards Soohyun and said, "Sorry that you have to do this. If I knew this is what we were going to do I wouldn't have gone, and you could have done this with someone who was smaller."

Soohyun widened his eyes at her. "What are you talking about?! You're tiny and it'll be fine, I can handle this." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "You'll be as light as a feather."

Kat and Eli were just looking at each other. "Well looks like we'll be getting a lot closer now, " he said and smirked down at her.

Kat laughed at him, "Yeah, and you'll be sweating like a pig. You'll love so pretty when you do too!"  His jaw dropped at her and she laughed more.

G.O. gave a big sigh at the contest they had to do. Really? He was going to be holding her this whole time? Isn't that kind of illegal? He shrugged and just went with it.

Kiyoung gave him a big smile, "Are you excited for this? I know I am! I hope I don't hold you down too much!"

When Mir heard what he had to do his jaw dropped from shock. How was he supposed to do this?! He wasn't strong enough to hold up a girl and do all of those things! While he was freaking out he didn't notice that Mirae was waving her hand in front of his face. He shook his head, "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"It's fine, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry that you have to do this with me, but I'm sure you'll do great." Mir smiled at her words. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

GD had the biggest smile on his face, "So it looks like you and I are going to really close for a while, doesn't that sound like fun?"

Jin glared and him and crossed her arms. She really wished that it was someone else that she was doing this with. Someone who wasn't so erted. That would probably help a lot.

"Are you all ready?! It's time for the competition to begin! Everyone please take your places. When I blow the whistle you'll have to lift your partner up and hold her for as long as you can, " Jong said with a whistle near his mouth. "One, two, three!" And he blew the whistle as loud as he could.

All of the guys grabbed the girls and picked them up bridal style. The game was on now. None of the guys wanted to complain at all, if any were, about how heavy the girls were. Most of them seemed to be doing just fine though, their faces weren't displaying any kind of discomfort.

"Alright and now every time I blow the whistle you'll have to squat down and when I blow it again you can stand back up, get ready!" Jong said and blew the whistle once.

Every guy started to slowly squat down and just right when all of them had gotten into a comfortable position Jong had blown the whistle again. A few of them groaned in annoyance but slowly stood up.

This went on for a while and eventually 30 minutes had passed. Some of the guys were starting to have beads of sweat roll down their faces now.

Before the game started the girls were each handed a small towel that they could use to wipe off the face of the guy that was holding them.

"Aw look Eli, you're already sweating. Come on! You're supposed to be a man, you can do this!" Kat said and gently wiped some of the sweat off of his face and neck.

He shook his head and smiled at her. He had been one of the people to opt for not speaking that much to preserve as much strength as possible.

"And now we're gonna see how each group is doing before the limbo part starts. Let's go over and see how the two from the silver team are doing right now." Jong walked over to where Eli was standing with Kat and stuck his mic by the two. "How are you holding up Eli? You don't seem to be having too hard of a time at all."

Eli smiled and adjusted Kat a little bit, "Yeah, she's not heavy at all. In fact, she's really tiny!"

"Good, let's see if you can last a little more!" Jong moved away from them and went over to Rae and Mir. "Well it doesn't seem like you're doing to well Mir, do you think you'll be able to handle when we do the limbo portion?"

Mir practically threw Rae up in the air to adjust her so he could hold her better and took a big breath. "Nah, I think I'll be able to do it just fine. Team Hot Tamale fighting!"

Jong laughed and moved on to G-Dragon and Jin. "G-Dragon, my man! It doesn't look like you're sweating at all. She must be easy to hold huh?"

G-Dragon looked at Jong and then smirked at the camera. "Yeah, she's really light and it helps that she's really pretty to look otherwise I would've given up a long time ago!"

Jin glared at him and resisted the urge to punch him. The only reason she wouldn't was because she wanted to win.

Jong went over to G.O. and Kiyoung. "So looks like you're not doing too bad either G.O. How's she doing as your partner?"

"She's not bad at all, she keeps talking though.., " G.O. said and tried not to drop her.

"Oh he's just not used to me yet. I know that once he does he'll be able to live with it, besides he's doing really well!" Kiyoung exclaimed and smiled towards the camera.

"Glad to hear it, " Jong said and moved on to Soohyun and Soobini. "Now you don't seem to be holding up so well Soohyun, is this that hard for you?"

All Soohyun could do was nod. Soobini looked up at him and said, "If you want to put me down now you can, we don't have to win, it'll be fine if we don't."

"You heard the girl Soohyun! If you don't want to continue you can set her down, it won't be a problem at all, " Jong practically repeated what she said, but Soohyun just shook his head. There's no way he was giving up just yet. He was going to prove everyone wrong.

Jong smiled and started walking to where C.A.P. was holding Yuri, but before Jong could reach them C.A.P. set her down. "And ladies and gentlemen we have the first group to drop out from this competition. Now only six groups remain. Just who's going to win this?!"

The rest of the people from the teams clapped encouragingly for their members and Jong continued his speech, "Now the limbo portion! One by one each group will try to go under the bar and when every successful group goes we'll lower it 10 cm! Right now, it'll start at 90 cm!"

The bar had already been set up and one by one the remaining groups headed for it. Soohyun and Soobini were the first to go and they made it by with no issues. Mir and Rae were up next and when Mir was almost through going under the bar he hit his head on it and dropped Rae.

"And that's the second group out of the first round! Only five are left now! Who's gonna win this?!"

Everyone else was able to get through the limbo part without any issues and the bar was lowered 10 cm to 80. Soohyun was going again and when he was going under the bar his knee touched the ground.

"Oh! Soohyun's knee touched the ground, that means that he's out!" Jong exclaimed from his spot next to the limbo station. "Now there's just four left! We're getting close to the end now!"

All of the other's had close calls getting through the limbo bar but somehow were able to make it. "And now that's the end of the limbo part of this round. Good job everyone that's made it so far! Now you get to stand with the girls for a little while and then you'll have to start jogging while carrying them!"

Now the remaining guys were really starting to feel the effects of holding the girls for so long. Almost and hour had passed now and it had felt like forever. The guys were standing there trying to catch their breath while holding them. Occasionally the girl they were holding would wipe the sweat off of their forehead and then just continue to hold on.

While they were standing there Taeyeon had to set Sulli down. He had reached his limit. "And now we have our top three groups! Who's going to get first place?!" Jong said and was grinning from ear to ear now. "Our jogging competition is going to start soon, get ready you three!"

Eli was having a hard time holding Kat up now. At first he was going good and now after everything that had been happening it was starting to wear him out. "If you need to put me down now you can, we're in the top 3, that's all that matters. The others can get us first place in something else, "Kat said.

He nodded his head and put her down as gently as he could.

"We have our third place winners now! Team Silver is in third place!"

Eli and Kat walked over to their team and everyone congratulated them on such a good job that they did.

Now only two teams remained. Team Sweet Pea and Team Scarlet. Just which team was going to win?

"The jogging part is going to be starting now. When I blow the whistle this time I want you to start jogging with your partner from one side of the gym to the other. The first one to give up gets second place! One, two, three!" Jong blew the whistle and G-Dragon and G.O. started to slowly jog to the other side of the gym.

Both of them were panting hard already and they had barely made it halfway across the gym. How in the world were they supposed to do this?! It was ing hard!

G.O. looked down at Kiyoung while he was jogging and said, "Yeah, I don't think I can do this any longer. Do you think they'll be okay with second place?" Kiyoung nodded, "Mhm, and if not I'll just aegyo them to death!"

He laughed and what she said and stopped running. He set her down and then sat down on the ground trying to catch his breath.

"And we have a first place team! TEAM SWEET PEA. " Jong yelled!

Everyone from the team ran over to G-Dragon and Jin and started hugging them. They had won the first part of the competition! What a great way to start off the game.

"Now, that was just round one of the strength competition! Round two is about to start now! Each group needs to select one person to participate in this part. It can be one from either gender, when you have the person, send them over to me. And remember, it can't be anyone who just competed in this round."

Oh, this was only just the beginning to them all. How long was this round going to last?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HOLY CRAP. This was seven pages long! And it's not even the full part of the strength part! xD

I decided to make it two parts so it would be easier. And yes, the team names but hey, no one said I was good at names. x]

Anyway, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter. Let me know what you thought of it! :D Thanks  for reading everyone! I really appriciate it!