Emotional Rollercoaster

The Almighty King's Watch

 

*Start of Park Yunhee’s POV*

The night went by with lots of drinking and G-Dragon had taught me the drinking game that Shinae was playing with Taeyang. We had been playing for quite some time before Top stopped everyone to lead us all to the dance floor.

“Be careful, alright. The club is a dangerous place,”G-Dragon warned.

“I’ve been to one before. So, don’t worry about me,”I smiled.

We began dancing and I became rather high. I was finally clubbing with the almighty G-Dragon. Everybody knows how much he enjoys clubbing and he really lived up to his name. Although he was high himself, he still looked out for me and was able to block me from random guys who came up to me. And I was really thankful for that. There were also instances where we locked eyes and I could feel my heart melting into a puddle.

Although G-Dragon and Shinae were best friends, I hadn’t seen them interacting much except for the time where he passed her his jacket to wear. (I shouldn’t have worn a leather jacket. He would definitely give it to me instead of her, right?) Instead, G-Dragon stayed beside me the whole night whereas Shinae was with Top and Taeyang. It seems that they were more of strangers than friends to me and I thought it abit strange. But who was I to judge? When I first met her, she played with Taeyang more as well.

When the night came to an end, the company van came to send us home. When they were about to drop me off, G-Dragon had asked me to take care and be careful when I went up. Such a gentleman was a rare sight and I felt myself falling harder into his charm.

*End of Park Yunhee’s POV*

*Start of Min Shinae’s POV*

“I’ll send you up,”Jiyong spoke with a firm tone which I knew better than to reject.

Before we got out of the car, Jiyong told the van to go off without him. We rode the elevator up in silence and as we reached my front door, we were still not talking to each other.

“Thanks for sending me. Goodnight,”I tried to smile.

“Shinae, why are you avoiding me?”he asked so directly that I was caught off guard.

“What are you talking about?”I tried to avoid the question.

“You know you’ve been avoiding me. What’s going on? Did I do something wrong? Didn’t we promise to be honest with each other?”he stepped forward to put his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him and he was staring at me with eyes so soft and loving. Jiyong leaned in slowly and before his lips could land on mine, I turned away.

“Kwon Jiyong, you’re not supposed to do that,”I mumbled.

“Sorry, I got carried away…,”he let go of me.

There was silence again and I could hear him breathing.

“Shinae, are you feeling insecure again? You always turn away from me to play with Youngbae when you are,”he finally spoke.

He knew why I was being all hot and cold towards him. But I couldn’t help myself.

“I don’t know how to express how sorry I am to you for all the times I’ve hurt you before. I was a fool for not noticing it earlier. But you’re the only one in my heart right now,”Jiyong said firmly.

“Really?”I asked, unsure.

“Yes. There won’t be anyone else. Not even the stylists in YG. Not the dancers and definitely not my own personal assistant. I’ve always reported everything I do to you just so that you would know I’m not being unfaithful to you. I don’t want you to feel like I’m hiding things from you,”he held onto my hand.

 “Do you know that Park Yunhee likes you?”

“Yes. I’m her favourite member in Big Bang. She told me,”he nodded.

“Jiyong, I mean, she really likes you,”I said firmly.

His eyes widened in shock.

“I knew it. You’ve always been too nice to girls. They all mistake it for your affection,”I sighed.

“I’ll explain it to her then. I’ll tell her that I have someone that I like,”he squeezed my hand.

“I just want you to know that although I’m sure of the feelings we have for each other, I might feel insecure sometimes. And you may find it irritating to keep reassuring me with all the stress you are facing as an idol…,”but he cut me off.

“I’ll never feel irritated when it comes to you. If you need time, I’ll wait. I’m already very contented with the way you go out of your way to fit into my schedules. The least I can do for you is reassure you of my unwavering feelings,”Jiyong said firmly.

I was about to open my mouth but he shut me up with a finger on my lips.

“Stop thinking too much. You’ve been hiding these feelings for so long and I’ve hurt you in the past. It’s time you let me take responsibility for that and relief this pain of yours. Believe in me, your best friend and believe yourself.  Believe in us, alright?”he smiled.

All I can do is smile and he reached out to hug me.

I love you, Kwon Jiyong. And I’ll be waiting for the day that my lifelong wish would come true. The day when I can finally heave a sigh of relief that my efforts in loving you was not wasted.

*End of Min Shinae’s POV*

*Start of G-Dragon’s POV*

“Jiyong, turn around,”the stylist ordered.

I turned around and she began fixing the back of my jacket. It was finally our comeback stage on Inkigayo and I was really excited about it.

“Hyung, where’s Shinae noona?”Seungri asked.

“She’s with the audience, obviously,”Daesung replied.

“Oh, right. Will she come to the backstage?”Seungri asked.

“Of course. We’ll be going to a barbeque restaurant to celebrate, remember?”Taeyang helped me to answer.

“Why are you always so forgetful, huh?”Daesung asked.

“Sorry, Jiyong, you need to take your watch off. It doesn’t go with your outfit,”the stylist patted my back to get my attention.

I merely nodded and took it out. I looked at it and touched the face of the watch before giving it a smile. Looking up, I searched for somebody whom I can trust with my watch. Namguk hyung was nowhere to be seen and there was Park Yunhee. I guess she’ll have to be my bodyguard for the watch. Although I would pretty much prefer Namguk hyung to be the one taking care of it. Only he would know how precious this watch is to me.

“Yunhee!”I called out as I walked towards her.

“Yes?”she hurriedly came to me.

“Can you help me take care of my watch?”I asked as I stretched my hand out, showing her the watch.

“Sure,”she nodded her head as she took it from me.

“Yunhee, this watch is really very special to me. So, please don’t leave it anywhere. Bring it everywhere you go. But don’t wear it,”I said in a serious tone.

“Oh, okay…,”she looked at me as if she was looking at an alien.

When it came to work and Shinae, I was pretty much more serious and I knew she still wasn’t used to that side of me.

“Thanks,”I gave her a smile to reassure her that I was still the same Jiyong she knew.

“No problem,”she smiled back.

“Okay, Big Bang! Let’s go!”the staff came and clapped his hand.

My members and I left the changing room and took our position on stage, waiting for the music to start. Then, it all started and I lost myself in the music and fans.

“THANK YOU!”I bowed again and again.

“WHOO!!!!!!!”Youngbae cheered and we were finally done.

“You all worked hard,”we bowed as we went back to the changing room.

We all hurriedly changed out of our stage costumes and I grabbed my bag.

“Congratulations!”I turned around to face Yunhee.

“Thank you! Was it good?”I asked.

“Of course,”she nodded her head as she clapped for me.

“I’m so glad that it all went well,”I heaved a sigh of relief with a smile.

“Don’t worry, you did great! Just like the usual G-Dragon,”she patted me on the back.

“Thanks. Oh, can I have my watch?”I asked as I rummaged through my bag for my phone.

“Sure,”she replied.

As I continued reading the text messages from various friends who congratulated me, there was silence between us. But after I was done, Yunhee still hadn’t taken out my watch.

“Yunhee ah, where’s my watch?”I asked and when I looked up to see her, my heart sank.

My worst nightmare could just be unfolding right before me. She was overturning all her pockets and feeling them. The watch was nowhere to be seen.

“I thought…I left it…here,”she mumbled.

“Where’s my watch, Yunhee?”I asked in a serious tone.

I watched as her body became stiff and her panic stricken expression.

“Where is my watch, Park Yunhee?”I asked, emphasizing each word.

“I’m sorry. But I think…it dropped out of my…pocket,”she looked up at me with tears hovering in her eyes.

“YOU WHAT?!”I shouted.

*End of G-Dragon’s POV*

End of Chapter

DarkAngel