He Always Makes Me Feel Better

The Almighty King's Watch

 

*Start of Shinae’s POV*

I looked at my sketch. The proposal had been submitted last week and they liked it but there was just something missing to it. I was to fine-tune it before bringing the final draft back. The more I look, the weirder the sketch becomes. It was just plain weird. But I couldn’t even put a finger to it. I picked up my pencil and began to draw little diamonds on the face of the watch but it didn’t look right. Erasing it, I left my pencil on the table as I continued staring at it. I had been staring at this all morning and it was still the same old piece with no changes. I thought of going out to walk to freshen my brain but the phone rang and I hurriedly grabbed it. I smiled as I answered it.

“What are you doing?”he immediately asked before I could even greet him.

“Just sketching. What are you doing?”I asked him back.

“Lying in bed. I’m so exhausted from all the filming…,”and he began telling me about his day.

“Sounds cool to me. I would love to be in New York right now,”I sighed blissfully.

“I would love to be in Korea with you right now,”he replied, causing my heart beat to quicken.

“When are you coming back again?”I asked.

“Hmm, just two more days,”he answered.

“Jiyong ah, we have to meet up once your plane lands at Incheon airport, alright! I’m already dying in Seoul without you,”I picked up the pencil.

“Same here,”he mumbled.

“Really? Aren’t those pretty models good enough company for you, the leader of Big Bang?”I chuckled.

“You know I have no interest in them,”I could see him rolling his eyes.

“Uh huh,”I nodded my head as I twirled the pencil.

“You know who I’m interested in,”he said softly in my ear.

“You bet I do,”I smiled to myself as I began drawing.

“Come pick me up at the airport, please?”he was almost pleading.

“What do I get out of it?”I asked as I surveyed my drawing.

“A hug from the invincible G-Dragon who comes by separating the clouds,”he rapped a little with lyrics from Knockout.

“Cool! I’ll pick you up but in the company van,”I answered.

“I don’t care what vehicle you are taking. Just pick me up at the airport,”he stifled a yawn.

“Go and sleep, idiot,”I giggled.

“Alright. Miss me,”he chirped.

“Try my best. Goodnight!”I laughed.

After I hung up, I looked at my final draft with a satisfied smile on my face. All ready to be submitted.

*End of Shinae’s POV*

*Start of Park Yunhee’s POV*

After the coffee incident where he had been a little rude to me, G-Dragon had been awfully nice and always helped to carry my things. Even if he did ask me to run some errands, he would always give me a smile after that. One time, he had even treated me to some coffee after filming. Because of our constant interaction, we had become closer. Whenever he talked, there were bright sparkles in his eyes and I liked the way he looked at me when he talked. It was like we were meant to be. He was really a gentleman as well. When he noticed that I was rubbing my arms in the freezing weather, he took his jacket and gave it to me, giving me a smile afterwards.

“Yunhee, would you mind getting a muffin from the shop downstairs for me?”he called me on my hotel room phone.

“Sure, what kind of muffin?”I asked.

“Blueberry, please. And thank you,”he answered.

I went down to the lobby and managed to get the muffin that he wanted. When I rang the doorbell, he opened it up with such a huge smile on his face that my heart warmed.

“Thank you so much. Did you buy anything for yourself?”he asked as he took the muffin from me.

“No, I didn’t,”I answered.

“Would you like some cup noodles? I’m not really in the mood for it but you can have it,”he grinned.

“I’m a little hungry actually,”I nodded my head.

“Come in and eat then. So you won’t be lonely in your room,”he opened the door wider for me to walk in.

I blushed a little, thinking about seeing his hotel room. Contrary to my belief, he was rather neat except for his messy bed.

“Sorry about that but I don’t like it when they pack my bed for me. I’m afraid that they might look through my things, you see. Cause I’m an idol,”he explained as he saw me looking at his bed.

I just nodded my head.

“Which flavor would you like?”he asked as he brought two cups over.

There was chicken and seafood.

“Chicken!”I answered.

“Chicken is the best for this brand. You don’t know how much I like it. Great minds think alike, huh?”he smiled at me as he proceeded to boil the water for me.

G-Dragon was really just like how I imagined him to be. Gentlemanly and full of charisma. As he waited for the water to boil, his phone rang a little and he rushed over to get it. It seemed like he was reading a message as he stared at the screen.

“Er, Jiyong, the water is boiling,”I called out.

He turned and quickly walked over to it, hand still holding onto the phone as he poured the water into the cup. After closing the cover, he began typing furiously on his phone before looking up.

“Sorry, a text message came in so I…yeah,”he shrugged with a smile.

Sigh, could life get any better? It was like he was so careful with his actions and afraid that I might misunderstand them.

“Here you go, chicken noodles,”he placed the cup in front of me.

We began eating our supper and all the while, we kept chatting which made me really happy.

“You should smile more. Your smile is really pretty,”Jiyong commented.

“Thanks. Yours too,”I blushed a little.

He just nodded as he continued eating his muffin. After I was done, he even offered to walk me back to my room which was just next door. He didn’t take no for an answer and I let him walk me back.

“Have a good rest then. Thank you,”he smiled and waved.

As I lay in bed to sleep, my smile never left me. I could feel it. G-Dragon is falling for me!!!!

*End of Min Yunhee’s POV*

End of Chapter

DarkAngel