Chapter 3

The Reason Why Second Loves Do Last

   Number 8 - bigbang daesung gdragon seungri taeyang top facts - chapter image                                  

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!! I AM BACK, BUT ONLY FOR NOW!!!! XD

Just wanted to update as i got a free time, you still remeber me rite??? heheheee :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The few days later:

“Welcome to Korea and have nice stay.” The flight attendant said as Ga Eun was exiting the plane. She looked around and still couldn’t believe she is in Korea! She walked to checkpoint to check out, and got her luggage, and carefully walked out, wondering how her life is going to start now, that she left her home to pursue the dream that she has been waiting for so long to. She walked out of the airport and saw a man holding a placard with her name on it.

“Uhmmm... Anneongaseayo, i am Ga Eun” She introduced herself to the man.

“Ah! Dae, Anneong, i am your manager, Min, you can call me Oppa” He said smiling at her,” Let me take your luggage, it must be heavy, come on follow me” Ga Eun, quietly followed him, since she is new to her own life now onwards. He put her luggage into a car, and told her to get into the back seats, while he got into the front and they drove away from the airport.

“First we will be heading to the YG building as sajangnim wants to welcome you.” Hearing what he said, Ga Eun started to get worried, as its going to be her first time she is ever going to meet him and as everyone knows first impression is most remembered. She took out her makeup bag from her back up and started to applu some BB cream and eyeliner, and combed her hair and tied into a bun. She looked down at her outfit and gave out sigh of relief that she was wearing fashionable clothes. Min saw her from rear view mirror and gave out a small laugh.

He stopped the car at the underground parking of the building, and opened door for Ga Eun. They walked to the lift lobby and pressed the YG papas office level, in just few minutes the door opened and they walked out directly into his office. Ga Eun was amazed by the giagantic room which was filled with collectible toys.

“Ga Eun, WELCOME!” Ga Eun turned around to see YG with a smile and open arms. She bowed to him a 90degrees.

“Oh, you don’t have to be so formal, we are friends, arraso.” He said laying a hand on her shoulder. She was going crazy in her mind.

“Take a seat now, you too Min.” YG papa said gesturing both of them. “now lets get down to business before we enjoy, okay. Min is going to be your manager from now onwards, i know what you are thinking.”

You looked at him with surprise. “I assigned a manger this early for you because i want to debut you in less than 6 months time, as i had seen the talent you have. You can sing and dance, as for the others like modeling and acting they will come by itself , but if you don’t want to that’s okay with me, as i do not want my artists to be exhausted because of too many schedules.” You nodded at him.

“You will be starting training from next week as there is only four more days for it to start, until then you can get to know more about Korea, this building and the artists. Later, you will be meeting all of them, as there is going to be a gathering for all the artists in the building. You will be staying in the YG dorms same as Big Bang that is nearby but Min won’t be staying with you, as his house is only 2 blocks away from your dorms.”

Ga Eun nodded her head again.

“Am i boring you?” He asked her, Ga Eun got surprised by the question, and just looked at him not knowing what to answer. Min gave laugh and said.

“She is nervous, sajangnim, since the second i told her you wanted to meet her.” YG papa laughed too.

“You don’t have to be, Ga Eun ah. Look, i may not know how it feels to have to leave your family and come all the way this far. I had actually talked to your mum before you came here and assured her that i would take care of you no matter what, so don’t worry and just take me as your uncle instead of sajangnim okay. You don’t have to worry about how you came here, only Min and i know about it and no one else, unless you want to tell them."

Ga Eun felt so grateful to him fo rgiving this opportunity, she smiled at him.

"Okay then now you can go to your dorm and see how it looks like and i will see you in a little while alright." YG papa said and they bid goodbye to each other and Ga Eun was taken to her dorm by min. They arrived there and Min helped her to carry her bags, and went upo to 6th level, the same level as Big Bang are staying in, except for TOP. She unlocked her door and was suprised at the dorm size.

"Oh my god! this is huge for one person!" She exclaimed.

"ya but yo are solo, so you going to leave by yourself." Min said

"all by myself? Can't smoeone live with me?" She asked getting worried about living alone by herself.

"Don't worry Ga Eun ah, its safe here." Min assured her. She just gave out a sigh and went to look at the other rooms.

"okay, so yo relax until i comeback, i got some errands to do okay." Min said while heading out of the dorm, Ga EUn nodded her head and walked into her bed room to start unpacking. While doing she came across a picture of her with her mum and dad, that they took in Univedrsal Studios SIngapore when she was 14. She laid back on her bed and remebred how her mum had secretly sent her with her fathe rknowing anything about it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LEAVE A COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!! XD

OKAY GUYS SO, AGAIN I DON"T KNOW WHEN I WILL BE BACK!!! SHOULD BE DURING THE DECEMBER HOLIDAYS, THAT IS IF I AM NOT TRAVELLING!!!

 

untile then