♥ Chapter : 1 ♥

The Reason Why Second Loves Do Last

“GA EUN!!! Palli!!! We will be late!!!”  best friend, Kelly called.

“Chankan! Going to finish up already!” About five minutes later, she stepped out of her room and went down the stairs. Top to bottom, she is dressed up in Big Bang outfit, accessories and even the bag. Practically everything she bought for their every concert! XD

8a9bfd07dfe37f0dd4a7831257932fcf_330.jpg

“Boweah? You look like a total idiot!”

“I want them to know that I am their No.1 fan”

“YAH! You think you are the only fan going for their concert?”

“It’s too much?” Ga eun asked looking down at herself.

“UH…DUUUH!!!”  Kelly said as if it was not that obvious. Ga eun went to back inside her room and changed again to a simple outfit.

“OKAY!!!” “OKAY!!!” She came out wearing tight fit jeans and a big band shirt. She wore hear sneakers as well.

"So is this perfect?" she asked her best friend.

63136_0.jpg

 

"Much better, now lets go!" Kelly said dragging her out of the house. They quickly walked to the nearest train station, and got in to the train.

They reached the Singapore Indoor Stadium, there were already many fans waiting to get in to the stadium, all of they were sporting Big Bang shirts and were holding signs of them. It was 6pm and the doors were opened for them to enter and settle down in their respective seats. Ga Eun and Kelly went to find their seat in row 31, and they sat down, waiting for the show to start. By 6.30, the stadium was full of fans, they were chattering all about Kpop stuff.

It was 6:59pm, and the show was about to start officially, the lights went off and the stage lights lit up showing, capsules of all the big bang members in it, and suddenly, the came out of it singing “Still alive”. All of them stood up, and started cheering and screaming.

“Oh My Gosh!!! BIG BANG!!!” Kelly and Ga Eun were screaming like mad. They sang along to all the songs, and the most favourite song of every one’s stared to play “FANTASTIC BABY”.

“Come on, Singapore!” Tayeang shouted. Ga Eun stood on her chair and started to dance along to the song not bothering about people around her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

{[GD]
Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora
We gon' party like, lilililalala~
Mameul yeoreora, meoril biwora
Bureul jjipyeora lilililalala~

[Taeyang]
Jeongdabeun mutjji malkko geudaero badadeuryeo neukkimdaero ga Alright~
Haneureul majuhago du soneul tta wiro jeo wiro nalttwikko shipeo0~

[GD] Nanananana nanananana~
Wow Fantastic Baby~

[All]
Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance [Seungri] Fantastic Baby~
Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance [GD] Wow Fantastic Baby~

[GD]
I nanjangpane (Hey! ) kkeutpan wang charye (Hey! )
Ttangeul heundeulkko 3buneuron bulchungbunhan race (Wait! )
Bunwigineun gwayeol~ ([Taeyang] Huh! )
Catch Me On Fire~ ([Taeyang] Huh! )
Jinjjaga natanattta nananana~

[TOP]
Hanabuteo yeolkkaji modeun ge da han suwi
Morae beolpan wireul michin deusi ttwieobwado, geotteunhan kuri
Haneureun chungbunhi neomuna pureunikka
Amugeottto mutjji mallan mariya neukkiran mariya naega nugunji

[Taeyang] Ne simjangsorie yematkae ttwigi sijakae magi kkeunnal ttae kkajiye~

[Daesung]
I Can't, Baby Don't Stop This
Oneureun tarakae ([Taeyang] micheo barakae) ganeungeoya~
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/bigbang/fantastic_baby.html ]
[GD] Wow Fantastic Baby~
Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance [Seungri] Fantastic Baby~
Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance [GD] Wow Fantastic Baby~

[TOP] BOOM! Shakalaka! BOOM! Shakalaka! BOOM! Shakalaka!
[All] Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance
[TOP] BOOM! Shakalaka! BOOM! Shakalaka! BOOM! Shakalaka!
[All] Da-Da-Da-Da Dance Dance~

[Seungri]
Nal ttara jababol temyeon babwa, nan yeongwonhan ttanttara
Oneul ppam geumgiran naegen eopsseo~
Mama Just Let Me Be A Lover
I hollan sogeul neomeo oh-oh-oh-oh~ nanananana~

[TOP]
Meorikkeutpputeo balkkeutkkaji bijyueoreun Shock~
Nae gamgageun somunnan kkun apsseoganeun chok

[GD]
Namdeulppodaneun ppareun georeum
Chawoni dareun jeomeum
Eoreumeoreumeoreum (Hold Up! ) nanananana~

[Taeyang] Ne simjangsorie yematkae ttwigi sijakae magi kkeunnal ttae kkajiye~

[Daesung]
I Can't, Baby Don't Stop This
Oneureun tarakae ([Taeyang] micheo barakae) ganeungeoya~

[GD] Wow Fantastic Baby~
Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance [Seungri] Fantastic Baby~
Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance [GD] Wow Fantastic Baby~

[TOP] BOOM! Shakalaka! BOOM! Shakalaka! BOOM! Shakalaka!
[All] Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance
[TOP] BOOM! Shakalaka! BOOM! Shakalaka! BOOM! Shakalaka!
[All] Da-Da-Da-Da Dance Dance~

[GD]
Da gachi nolja ([All] Yea Yea Yeah! )
Da gachi tteja ([All] Yea Yea Yeah! )
Da gachi dolja ([All] Yea Yea Yeah! )
Da gachi gaja (Wow Fantastic Baby~)}

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The song has ended and Ga eun sat back in her chair panting after all that singing and dancing. Now it was Daesung solo stage for the song “WINGS”.

“OMG!! IT’S HIM!!! DAESUNG! DAESUNG!” Ga Eun shouted, but it was impossible for him to hear. He was singing with all his passion that, Ga eun was so mesmerized by him. He solo stage has ended, and GD came up onto the stage to sing his songs from his latest album, “one of a kind” and “crayon” other members helped him for rapping parts and singing as well. Now it was Kelly’s turn to scream and cheer for him, while Ga eun just waved her hands. To tell the truth, Ga Eun doesn’t really like GD, his songs are always about his break-up with the girls and how they are wrong and are going after another guy instead of him. The MC of the concert came up onto the stage after GD finished singing.

“Hello VIPs!!!” he screamed into the mic, everyone screamed at once. “Well we have some special treat just for you guys. We are going to call 5 fans randomly to come up onto the stage to get some fan service from the Big Bang members!” Everyone started screaming, Ga Eun and kelly were excited as it would be the best thing to happen for these fans, as they get to see them up close once in their life time only.

“Yah! If you get a chance to go up there, make sure you go ask GD for autograph, okay?” Kelly said turning to Ga Eun.

“Then you also do the same thing to me, okay?” Ga Eun asked her back, Kelly nod her head. They both started praying that it would them to get a chance to be on stage. The MC started to call the fans according to their ticket number seating, he was done with calling 4 fans and just needs one more.

“Now for the last lucky fan the seat number is 1 in section 318” he said, Ga Eun looked at her ticket, it was seat 1, but he haven’t yet said about which row.

“In row thirtyyyyy…” 

*oh my god, please let me be*

“ONEEEE!!!” he screamed.

“AAAHHH!!! That’s me! ME!” Ga Eun shouted jumping up and down. She quickly walked down to get onto the stage. The security took her onto the stage and she stood with the other four lucky fans to a side as the Big Bang members came back onto the stage, with all their sweat wiped away. The MC started ask all the 5 fans who their favorite members was, many said taeyang, GD or TOP and they were given fan service from their favorite member. He came to Ga Eun and asked her.

“So who is your favorite member, young lady?”

“I love all the members but, I love… Daesung more.” She said getting flustered.

“Really? Wow that’s a first one for him” He said making everyone laugh, including the members.”Why?”

Ga Eun looked at him questioningly. “Why do you like him more when there are more than the others?”

“Oh, uhmmm… I love his smile, its like a light to a person who has been in the dark. To tell the truth *giggles* I have a wall in my room with a huge poster of him smiling *looks at him shyly* every morning I wake up seeing his face makes my day so much better.” By now Ga Euns face was all red, flustered from what she just said to thousands of people and especially to Daesung.

“WOW! That was really touching!” The MC said smiling. “Now go get your service from while I cry to myself at a side.”

Ga Eun took a step, but was very shy to look up at him, Daesung was very touched by her confession for him, so he walked to her and gave a hug, and he felt  something wet on his chest, he looked down to se her crying.

“You okay?” He asked her in Korean. She looked up and nod her head, he got close up look of her and he felt like he knew her from somewhere, he found her face so familiar.then he heard her say in korean.

"Oppa, please keep smiling cause of your smiling no matter what, cause of that smile you can get through though times no matter how hard they are." She smiled after saying that. He heard this same thing before in his life before, but he was unable to recall it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>>> CONTINUATION>>>>>

 

THIS IS THEE FIRST TIME I WILL BE SAYING THIS BUT, I GIND GD HOT & Y WHEN HE CROSS-DRESSES!!! am i the only one? O.o

image

how was it guys the fist cahpter?

Whats your reaction image ???

 

if it was bad i am sorry :( image

 

 

 

AND BETTER LEAVE A COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!! XD